Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:15:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am i too late  (Read 8615 times)
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:17:03 AM

is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?

I think it is not too late to invest, bitcoin has the potential to continue to rise in price. You can buy and hold it for a while and sell when the price jumps, it will be an advantage.
rexter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:27:25 AM

It is never too late but you missed a lot of pumping of BTC but still you get into the ride while the price value is dump again it will rise again sooner this is the right time to invest in BTC hold and wait to pump and have a more profit.
minh7897

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:33:08 AM

It is not too late, cause bitcoin is still growing and growing. Many people are still investing on it.  But of course, you must be sure enough before you invest on it.but the right time to invest is now. The price will pump up soon and your investment start growing.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:54:09 AM

It is never too late but you missed a lot of pumping of BTC but still you get into the ride while the price value is dump again it will rise again sooner this is the right time to invest in BTC hold and wait to pump and have a more profit.

Now it right time to invest the bitcoin. If want to invest on time you will check the market places. Then you will get more process information from market places. Now bitcoin prices is solely increase the prices. If need for the invest before information check the market process. Most of the people use for the future growth. Invest is not to easy. you will about the process information and you will know invest on time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:01:43 AM

As long as you have zero debt and disposable investment funds, then YES, I'd say jump right in.   

sent from my X6
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:02:02 AM

Now seems like a really good time to invest in Bitcoin, it is well below the recent highs from December meaning you have much less risk of a large drop in value. It seems to be moving up and down within a 20% range at the moment so pick the tright time and you could generate some decent trading profits.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:09:08 AM

As it is right now, it cannot be said that you are too late to invest in bitcoin. The market now, is taking a bearish movement, which is still trying to find a support and until it does that, and makes a reversal, only then should you enter a buy position.
For those that started earlier, have the edge but you too can have same.

Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:12:16 AM

once again the market is smiling upon everyone who has not yet invested in bitcoin and wanted to become a part of this community and hold some small stake in this scarce currency.
this smiling won't last for long though.

it is not too late, but still you have to invest what you can afford to lose. you can wait a little while to see when this dip is going to end before jumping in if you want to take risks, or you can just buy now since it is a dip.

I really plan on investing but for now, i would like to try doing campaigns. Am i too late?
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:36:49 AM

investing is not a solution to profit in the future, because no one can know the price of bitcoin in the future, if you want to profit try to trade bitcoin, if you already have knowledge of crypto trading if not do not try to invest or trade it
desanti

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:53:35 AM

it's not too late to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin has a lot of growing potential and a massive mass adoption opportunity that happens one day and if you believe you can still grow bitcoin so in my opinion it's not too late to invest in bitcoin
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:55:56 AM

you are not late if you want to invest in bitcoin today, because bitcoin price today is he figures down so I suggest you to invest in bitcoin now
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:58:50 AM

I think nobody is let when it comes to investing in bitcoin. The moment you found yourself here is the moment you could barely start. Perhaps you almost felt like far from those who almost gain a lot but it is a fresh start anyways. You just have to start ecploring now and learning new things for you to feel like you have been payed for tge time you may felt so late.
coinmaker652

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:59:45 AM

When the bitcoin reaches $1000000 and you won't think it is too late. But hey who knows what will happen?
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:12:28 AM

Certainly it is...to invest now...but not too late to invest soon

Maybe I am not too late because everyone can avail and it is open to all. We need to gather ore bitcoiner for the help to improve their life. Eventhough I am just still a newbie I know I will be like the other member in which they gain and save a lot of money. We can have a business but if you have a capital in bitcoin you will invest and hold it until the equivalent will be more higher because it is flactuated.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:17:21 AM

I think not but maybe.
Maybe in the word of the price of bitcoin years ago was very cheap but now it is high.
Not in the word of the price of bitcoin today is in 11k which is lower than months ago 18k.
You can invest now if what you think that you're not too late just late. We are in the same position in regards of too late. We are just late in arrival.
Genuz

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:45:59 AM

I do not think so. It's true the bitcoin price is now high, but if you want to invest bitcoin it's never too late. The possibility of bitcoin price in 2018 will be higher than in the previous year.
RAmondragon

Activity: 197

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:50:33 AM

Not quite sure if itll die. But i hope not. Bitcoin gives convenience to users. And the system is way advance. Its just the price on the charts that can be at times a little troublesome. But well, this is cryptocurrency. I just hope for the best in bitcoin for the benefit of everyone.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:56:44 AM

I noticed a tendency to a drop in bitcoin. I'm not sure - is it worth investing in it now ...
MilkBi

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:07:16 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is not too late, bitcoin is gradually developing in the world and is widely used in many countries, bitcoin brings convenience to users. We may have a business but if you have some capital in bitcoin you will invest and keep it until its value will be higher over time because bitcoin will grow further in the future.
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:08:08 AM

I noticed a tendency to a drop in bitcoin. I'm not sure - is it worth investing in it now ...
Being late in crypto currency doesn't mean that its too late to have a good profit because bitcoin value is volatile you can still have earn a double of what you have invested if it will pump up again. Besides there are still other way to earn bitcoin without investing or spending out in any amount from your wallet, by participating in any bounty campaign and be responsible enough to follow the commitment and in that way there is an opportunity to earn bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: