Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:01:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE SOON] Hidden Reviews - Blockchain-based testimonial service  (Read 1980 times)
bookerra

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:57:36 PM

Hey guys, how is it going? You said your white paper will be ready soon. Have you finished it?
vogueadagio

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:10:04 PM

Hello! If you need quality translated Russian thread, contact me please. Best regards.
hanswer (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Product Manager of HIDDEN REVIEWS

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:46:47 PM

Hey guys, how is it going? You said your white paper will be ready soon. Have you finished it?

Our WhitePaper is on its finish line. So we suppose that we will publish it on Friday or Saturday.

___/\___ HIDDEN REVIEWS – Testimonial Service With Token Reward System. Secured With Blockchain. Anonymized With TOR.___/\___
______ ANN | Bounty | Whitepaper | Website (TOR Browser required) | Blog ______
______ Supported by TorProject.org, Hidden Wiki and others. PRE-ICO starts soon! ______
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:08:51 PM

Hello! If you need quality translated Russian thread, contact me please. Best regards.

Sure the Russian translation will be necessary for us. The bounty program will publish on our website on this week. So please subscribe to our newsletter on the website  http://xrwveit2nw6etj4b.onion/ to not to miss bounty information.

___/\___ HIDDEN REVIEWS – Testimonial Service With Token Reward System. Secured With Blockchain. Anonymized With TOR.___/\___
______ Supported by TorProject.org, Hidden Wiki and others. PRE-ICO starts soon! ______
bookerra

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:45:10 PM

Our WhitePaper is on its finish line. So we suppose that we will publish it on Friday or Saturday.

Thank you for the information, will be waiting for ya!
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:48:35 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 07:42:21 PM by hanswer

Today we added our bounty program on our website. Here is a link to it http://xrwveit2nw6etj4b.onion/bounty/ Interested in bounties? Subscribe and participate!

bookerra

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:27:27 PM

Today we added our bounty program on our website. Here is a link to it http://xrwveit2nw6etj4b.onion/bounty/ Interested in bounties? Subscribe and make a participation!

Finally! Thank you guys! Just got a newsletter from you. I'm joining the game now)
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:41:43 PM

Here is a link to our bounty program on bitcointalk forum:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2536743

moon539

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:09:16 PM

HRC to the moon!

did you notice, guys, that due to increased BTC exchange rate 1HRC now costs costs 0.7$? so, if I, say, register for this forum posting bounty you pay me for this post 15HRC, which equals 10.5$

am I right? Huh
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:47:08 PM

HRC to the moon!

did you notice, guys, that due to increased BTC exchange rate 1HRC now costs costs 0.7$? so, if I, say, register for this forum posting bounty you pay me for this post 15HRC, which equals 10.5$

am I right? Huh

Yes, you are right Wink

kkorsar

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:58:34 PM

Hello guys,
How could you be sure your users won't cheat? As I know, Tor is not similar to Honest)
bookerra

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:31:57 PM

Hello guys,
How could you be sure your users won't cheat? As I know, Tor is not similar to Honest)

Mate, there is a special part in white paper, describing this problem. The review will be analyzed by a neural network
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:13:19 PM

ANN ! The full version of our WP is ready. Follow by link Hidden-Reviews-WP-v1.0-eng to download it.

hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 07:02:56 PM

Hello guys,

Mate, there is a special part in white paper, describing this problem. The review will be analyzed by a neural network
Hello, we will use the neural network. It will analyze the text of the review and its emotionality. Sure we understand, that it's too hard to make deep web 100% honest. As you know about 80% of vendors in a deep web are scammers. So if our service will help to change this ratio in the opposite direction - it will be our victory in a battle with scammers.

More information you can find on our White Paper.

bookerra

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:14:16 PM

Guys, I was looking through your new WP but I couldn't find anywhere how soon the author will get a reward for leaving the review? I mean if I leave a reviews, how long should I wait to get my reward? It in instant or it is made by the operator?
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:05:41 PM

Guys, I was looking through your new WP but I couldn't find anywhere how soon the author will get a reward for leaving the review? I mean if I leave a reviews, how long should I wait to get my reward? It in instant or it is made by the operator?

Your review will be checked by the neural network. If your review is honest our system will publish it on the website and you immediately will get your reward. The system will be autonomous.

bookerra

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:16:10 PM

Your review will be checked by the neural network. If your review is honest our system will publish it on the website and you immediately will get your reward. The system will be autonomous.

Ok, thanks. And how about the bounties? When will you transfer the rewards? When the ICO is finished or before it?
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:28:15 PM

Well-written WP. How to subscribe to your newsletter?

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:36:34 PM

Well-written WP. How to subscribe to your newsletter?

Subscription form you can find on our website. To subscribe you need to follow this link http://xrwveit2nw6etj4b.onion/. We are the TOR project, so pay attention to follow this link you need to use the TOR browser.

With best regards, Hanswer - product manager of Hidden Reviews.

hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:15:15 PM

Ok, thanks. And how about the bounties? When will you transfer the rewards? When the ICO is finished or before it?

The payout will in a 7 days after ICO's end.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: