Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:07:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥Tokugawa Coin 🔥 Japanese Masternode 🔥1000% ROI🔥Buy in ICO  (Read 56867 times)
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:57:33 AM

mh i think we are now in a second stage of ico. called 75cent...

do you really think we get an exchange? He create with his bro a new coin^^ same game

i hope your wrong , i did invested in this ....

but as come for the 75 on his website, these are changed weeks ago, its now 50 cent per Tok

at the  moment there are    62555.85 TOK available at the ico server .... approx 3 btc left

when i bought 1 MN i payed 0,18 btc  , if i payed same amount btc now , i can get ALMOST  3 mn for this money ....

so if you like to gamble , i would recommand to give this a chance Wink.

GOLDEN RULE ...NEVER INVEST MORE THaN YOU AFFORD TO LOOSE

This can't even be considered a gamble. It's an outright scam.

Hacked multi accounts spam promoting a shady copy/paste coin with absolutely no benefits.

Claims to be Japanese, then admits that he's from the UK.

Then it turned out that he doesn't even speak Japanese.

Uses fake stock images.

Pathetic attempt of blackmailing people into silence, without even understanding the DT system (lol).

Not using https (which means that anyone dumb enough to go and enter anything on his website is at high risk).

do admit one thing pls, the dev has did everything what he promised......
scam or not i like people who are doing what they promise

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:05:12 AM

do you really think we get an exchange? He create with his bro a new coin^^ same game

but as come for the 75 on his website, these are changed weeks ago, its now 50 cent per Tok

at the  moment there are    62555.85 TOK available at the ico server .... approx 3 btc left

when i bought 1 MN i payed 0,18 btc  , if i payed same amount btc now , i can get ALMOST  3 mn for this money ....

Hacked multi accounts spam promoting a shady copy/paste coin with absolutely no benefits.

Uses fake stock images.

Pathetic attempt of blackmailing people into silence, without even understanding the DT system (lol).

Not using https (which means that anyone dumb enough to go and enter anything on his website is at high risk).

nothing new here, well, at least we warned people about it... he's so dumb to create a lot of fake accounts only to talk good about him scam. its almost funny.
dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:06:39 AM

Uses fake stock images.

do admit one thing pls, the dev has did everything what he promised......
scam or not i like people who are doing what they promise

of course to give the scam some credibillity.
kaltun

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:10:49 AM

Uses fake stock images.

nothing new here, well, at least we warned people about it... he's so dumb to create a lot of fake accounts only to talk good about him scam. its almost funny.
i am dumb.... sure ....  i made profit with this but i am dumb , because i earn some btc ....

while you guys "try"to warn us over and over again......

so pity this.....
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:18:28 AM

Uses fake stock images.

i am dumb.... sure ....  i made profit with this but i am dumb , because i earn some btc ....

so pity this.....

Forgot to log onto your main account? Wink
Beny9313

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:37:31 AM

Guys, just one thing.

I am as well 95% sure, that it is a very scammy projects, there were (and are) a lot of red flags. Some even suspect that he is the same person behind XUVCoin (they say that most of XUVCoin's code is copied from Tokugawa). I also wrote my concerns, and questions, and the dandruff didn't even bother leaving the hair for 1 second to answer my concerns ...

HOWEVER,

Could somebody explain to me, how could somebody watching to scam people list the coin on Cryptopia? I know, it's money for everybody, but still. How come he didn't just take the money paid for MN's and leave?
kaltun

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:38:59 AM

Uses fake stock images.

so pity this.....

Forgot to log onto your main account? Wink

really , you think i am the tokugawa dev Smiley ......

now i get it ....

you may think what you think , nor i am a part of this team nor i have multiple accounts .....

kaltun

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:43:59 AM

Guys, just one thing.

I am as well 95% sure, that it is a very scammy projects, there were (and are) a lot of red flags. Some even suspect that he is the same person behind XUVCoin (they say that most of XUVCoin's code is copied from Tokugawa). I also wrote my concerns, and questions, and the dandruff didn't even bother leaving the hair for 1 second to answer my concerns ...

HOWEVER,

Could somebody explain to me, how could somebody watching to scam people list the coin on Cryptopia? I know, it's money for everybody, but still. How come he didn't just take the money paid for MN's and leave?

right , plus listning on cryptopia cost 5 btc .....
Mike The Great

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:25:00 PM

If the dev will pay to list the coin on a japanesse market, his promise is kept.
I hope japanesse people will love this coin even the coin is invented in UK.
Tokugawa is a piece of Japan History, when the shogun was the leader and they was warriors.
If people of japan will love this coin....the coin price will explode.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:27:44 PM

Guys, just one thing.

HOWEVER,

So he could dump his premine and make even more from this scam.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:30:38 PM

If the dev will pay to list the coin on a japanesse market, his promise is kept.
I hope japanesse people will love this coin even the coin is invented in UK.
Tokugawa is a piece of Japan History, when the shogun was the leader and they was warriors.
If people of japan will love this coin....the coin price will explode.

Japanese don't give a shit about a coin that was created by a UK native that doesn't even speak Japanese and uses fake stock images to fool people. They are very diligent and honest and absolutely despise scams and injustice, it's engrained in the culture.

Your only hope is for some third world scammers to pick up this ponzi, because no serious trader or investor nor any Japanese people will be picking this up.
kaltun

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:14:27 PM

Guys, just one thing.

HOWEVER,

🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  
 Exactly half million coins will be burnt / locked in, so that they cannot be moved without community vote. This will happen Today at USA morning 9 AM December 5 2017

nhondh

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:15:07 PM

What is the next milestone for TOK?
Sv9toySane4ek

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:42:43 PM

We conducted an independent verification of the TokugavaCoin sites and the XuvCoin website using the "webmoney" and "Whois" support services. The data obtained by us from the report of experts, indicate that both sites are written and registered for one person and are fraudulent. Beware of participating in such projects, they will not bring you profit.
kaltun

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:44:20 PM

We conducted an independent verification of the TokugavaCoin sites and the HuvCoin website using the "webmoney" and "Whois" support services. The data obtained by us from the report of experts, indicate that both sites are written and registered for one person and are fraudulent. Beware of participating in such projects, they will not bring you profit.
who are WE   newbie Huh
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:53:53 PM

Guys, just one thing.

HOWEVER,

Exactly half million coins will be burnt / locked in, so that they cannot be moved without community vote. This will happen Today at USA morning 9 AM December 5 2017

I'm really not sure if you're just ridiculously naive, deliberately shilling to save your "investment", or an alt of the dev. Wouldn't be surprised if all three.

But in either case, the "dev" can "buy" as many coins as he wants to for free and then still burn the unsold tokens while sitting on a mountain himself for which he paid nothing.
dandruff1138 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:14:20 PM

🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥    🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥   
TapwjAEKjM7zVD6f47ki7nEapryhG3Mdp1
TtDtJSkPWyAZVzZzvXkwUwmReBysUQKuKJ
Tqbz16yHczrGdLepJ47aH6UntCGJMG8gft

Above are the wallets with coins. These would be locked and considered as unusable from now onwards. We need these wallets for Staking though as this is Proof of Stake coin which gives better rewards only if there are huge staking wallets.
Please note that the funds will never be withdrawn or  used from these wallets without prior permmission from community
🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥    🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
kaltun

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:29:06 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 05:44:05 PM by kaltun

Guys, just one thing.

HOWEVER,

I'm really not sure if you're just ridiculously naive, deliberately shilling to save your "investment", or an alt of the dev. Wouldn't be surprised if all three.

But in either case, the "dev" can "buy" as many coins as he wants to for free and then still burn the unsold tokens while sitting on a mountain himself for which he paid nothing.

your right i am all 3 off it :
but dev has replied ,its your turn now

🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥    🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  
TapwjAEKjM7zVD6f47ki7nEapryhG3Mdp1
TtDtJSkPWyAZVzZzvXkwUwmReBysUQKuKJ
Tqbz16yHczrGdLepJ47aH6UntCGJMG8gft

Above are the wallets with coins. These would be locked and considered as unusable from now onwards. We need these wallets for Staking though as this is Proof of Stake coin which gives better rewards only if there are huge staking wallets.
Please note that the funds will never be withdrawn or  used from these wallets without prior permmission from community
🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥    🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:30:52 PM

Dev has not replied to what I've said at all.

You're completely illiterate if you think so, which would explain why you're into scamming. If you had the intellect of a fourth grader you wouldn't need to try to run this kind of shit and could be making genuine money instead.

Guys, just one thing.

HOWEVER,

kaltun

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:44:15 PM

Dev has not replied to what I've said at all.

You're completely illiterate if you think so, which would explain why you're into scamming. If you had the intellect of a fourth grader you wouldn't need to try to run this kind of shit and could be making genuine money instead.

Guys, just one thing.

HOWEVER,

i replied to quick without reading all of it ....

check my history, and you will see i am not a dev of anycoin  ( ok i made some assets on waves althou not dumped or scammed , was just qurious how to make an asset). heck i live in holland also ..... so you can trow  but you will never hit cause your wrong ...

hey maybe your an alt of the DEV
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: