Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:10:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥Tokugawa Coin 🔥 Japanese Masternode 🔥1000% ROI🔥Buy in ICO  (Read 56871 times)
Doubletree

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:09:04 PM

- Tokugawa Coin -

is now available on the popular Investment App

BLOCKFOLIO

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinsensus

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:24:08 AM

- Tokugawa Coin -

BLOCKFOLIO

GREAAAAT!!!! Congratulations to TOK! This coin is amazing!!!

█▀▀▀▀▀▀     ★ TOKUGAWA COIN @ 50 Cents in ICO ★    1000% ROI Masternodes    |    First 100 MN @ 50 cents    |    On Exchanges in 1 Month     ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Our ICO   [ Nov 10th, 2017 ]   ★ @75 Cents in Stage 2 ★
█▄▄▄▄▄▄    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    Whitepaper   Facebook   Slack   Twitter   Telegram   ANN Thread        ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
BigCryptoGuwop

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:34:21 AM

Yeah no fud or screaming scam like most ppl

Just to bring to ppls attention that
bot Tokugawa (tok) and this coin XUV are registered under the same domain and company. Don't think this is a coincidence

On the left is whois lookup from xuv on the right is whois lookup on TOK ip

DYOR
https://imgur.com/a/M73X0
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:16:06 AM

- Tokugawa Coin -

BLOCKFOLIO

GREAAAAT!!!! Congratulations to TOK! This coin is amazing!!!
thanks for great products till now, dev.

polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:35:17 AM

yes congrats on the nice coin launch.
now we need some long term support
mn owners shouldnt sell their coins cheap,
collect and create more nodes is always an option

about the payment address and amount % at the masternode setup:
if i enter a different address and 10 (as % amount), does the node address gets 90% and the different payment address gets 10% of each payment?
il try on my next node but did someone try or is using this feature?

i just noticed how amazing that is.

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
fishfishfish313

Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:31:17 AM

bot Tokugawa (tok) and this coin XUV are registered under the same domain and company. Don't think this is a coincidence

DYOR

Well, indeed this is interesting.  Have the devs responded to this?  It's not exactly wrong to work on two coins simultaneously . . . what is the official response?

I have thought about looking into XUV for short term play, and this may effect my decision.  Thanks.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
juzzF

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:30:35 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 07:55:10 AM by juzzF

- Tokugawa Coin -

BLOCKFOLIO

I do not really understand the message behind the thread. Would you mind explaining more about it, please.

it's quite popular app:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blockfolio-bitcoin-altcoin-app/id1095564685?mt=8
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blockfolio.blockfolio
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:12:49 AM

DYOR

Well, indeed this is interesting.  Have the devs responded to this?  It's not exactly wrong to work on two coins simultaneously . . . what is the official response?

I have thought about looking into XUV for short term play, and this may effect my decision.  Thanks.
The dev has responded that XUV is "his friend's". Or in other words, a small ring of scammers running multiple coins. Who knows how many others they have as well.
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:09:14 PM

It seems unreal, ROI 1000%  is too high, and TOK has nothing new to society, that wired things. Noting is supporting its price. They just want to setup a masternode and then make some money. This will bring huge risk for the whole society.
NeonXL

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:22:33 PM

It seems unreal, ROI 1000%  is too high, and TOK has nothing new to society, that wired things. Noting is supporting its price. They just want to setup a masternode and then make some money. This will bring huge risk for the whole society.
1000% seems like a number for humsters, which will buy Tokugawa. Devs don`t care about society, I fully agree with you, but today it`s working! Promise 200%+ ROI + PR = success for devs!

Doubletree

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:44:42 PM

It was only 1000% for the first 100 masternodes online based on the ICO price. If you read the whole ANN thread you would realise that straight away.

If you look at what a masternode ROI is you will understand. It depends on the masternode count and the % of block reward distributed to the masternode holders.

If a coin has badly calculated specifications the ROI will decrease dramatically. But if the specifications are good like a low max coin total and a high masternode collateral you have a unique situation. This leads to more of a percentage of the total coins in circulation being locked in masternodes which lessens the circulating supply further.

If you look at DASH, they have about 18.9million max supply of coins, and a current circulation of 7.74million. They have a 1000 coin masternode collateral so with 4759 masternodes currently online that is 4,759,000 coins locked out of the current supply of 7.74 million.

I personally invested in Tokugawa coin for the specifications of the coin. With 20mill max supply and a higher 2500 coin masternode collateral. I am not saying Tokugawa coin is like DASH, but I'm saying you need to understand what masternode ROI is.

If a coin's price builds at the same rate at the masternode count the ROI does not change.

If a coins price builds at the same rate as the masternode count there is also a point where the masternode count slows down its increase as the collateral coins cost too much to buy a masternode. ROI has many moving parts to understand.

With good community support and marketing Tokugawa coin can be a great investment. Not only for masternode holders, but for people to just stake.

This depends on the developer. He did say he is friends with the XUV coin developer. This doesn't concern me, I invested in Bitcloud and those Devs run Bitsend and Bitcore, 3 great projects.

What I look for after coin specifications is the developers productivity. Now you have to give a new project the benefit of the doubt. And so far he has listed on Cryptopia even before he said he would. I checked the wallet and set up a masternode and it worked fine. I have seen he also added Tokugawa to Blockfolio, as I use this app to monitor my portfolio, its great. Now he works on Qryptos and the Android wallet.

If you need some one to spell it out for you, there is some important things to look for in a coin. And of course through all this I only invest what I can afford to loose.
dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:06:12 PM

so dev... you said that you wont let the price fall down, right ?  them why is half from ico value ?
muratos

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:10:10 PM

currently only a few of new icos perform better than their ico price. so, be careful.

juzzF

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:30:00 PM

Hello.
Nice job, thanks!
are there news about listing on Qryptos exchange? planned date?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:31:24 AM

so dev... you said that you wont let the price fall down, right ?  them why is half from ico value ?
Did you seriously actually believe him not to dump his premine?
markoive

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:09:49 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 02:09:16 AM by markoive

Uhm for some reason i have stopped getting coins , I haven't received any coin today
Ill check later might be because of time/timezone
dandruff1138 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 02:34:49 AM

I see price is 50 cents, go get spectaculars or binoculars if you want, and also get your brains checked once BTCMillionair and dellzxd

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
lamlaicuocdoi

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:36:57 AM

Hi all,
Please keep calm, stay patiently and wait for more updating, breaking news and products from developers of the project, which is very young.
polylogic

Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:31:37 AM

i had this big speach planned but currently i have to keep it short...

the dev is active and didnt dump the premine, the opposite, it got burned.
most people fail to notice that the early adopters made a good amount of coins before it hit the exchange.
now they can either dump and return their money or see how it plays out.
some dumping is to be expected.

to be real, this coin is a gem. get in now before it too late.

one last little tip i really shouldnt tell out loud:
the fud here seemed very much like this:

buy in early,
collect coins with high roi,
fud so that no more people want to setup node,
wait for exchange,
dominate the market,
profit.

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
bbuter

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:26:42 PM

What you comparing with? TOK/BTC or TOK/USD?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: