Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:22:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥Tokugawa Coin 🔥 Japanese Masternode 🔥1000% ROI🔥Buy in ICO  (Read 56865 times)
tommyj11

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:34:56 AM

dat volume.. 5btc to say that the pice increased with x% is bullshit, to make a coin like this rice 50% you need 1-2 btc, look at the charts/book

it could likely be the dev whos buying with all the ico btc he is holding
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dandruff1138 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 02:30:21 PM

Qryptos and HitBTC wanted more community members and volume. The small coins cannot reach big exchanges without merger. If you want, I can list the coin on small exchanges, but what is the point? You would just get your investment back in this way, or even lesser.

I think you do not think before you type. You should give it time to think how much efforts I put to make this merger happen?

It was so simple for me to list on some free exchanges instead?

Vision and aim is to reach HITBTC as this exchange has all coins with 200 BTC volume daily.

---------

The automated exchange of XUV to TOK is working fine now, and all pending deposits are also completed now

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:27:11 PM

Qryptos and HitBTC wanted more community members and volume. The small coins cannot reach big exchanges without merger.
What community members are you talking about, there are none. You are the one calling all the shots and doing whatever you want with it. The only thing exchanges want is money to get a coin listed, no merger etc. Do not lie here. You did not want to spend btc to put XUV to the exchange so merged it into TOK while you said before that the community would be deciding, but somehow you merged it without even asking the community, you did it and then just told the community that you merged it. That is charlatan behaviour that you are sporting here.

If you want, I can list the coin on small exchanges, but what is the point? You would just get your investment back in this way, or even lesser.
Lesser it is. Nobody is getting his investment back, the coin had dropped to 8000 sat yesterday and dropped further today into the 5k sat area, currently struggling around 6000 sat. The way it is going it will go under 1000 sat pretty soon.

I think you do not think before you type. You should give it time to think how much efforts I put to make this merger happen?
It didn't take you any effort, both were your coins to begin with. There is not and was not any product behind the whole concept to begin with, just hot air. Enjoy your ill gotten money and I really hope that the person mentioning filing suit follows through and subpoenas you.

The automated exchange of XUV to TOK is working fine now, and all pending deposits are also completed now[/size]
In other words, the dev can now dump even more of his coins he exchanged into TOK.

Also writing in caps does not make your writing true or right, it just shows what kind of mental state you are in, from the looks of it it's delusional.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:50:48 PM

Qryptos and HitBTC wanted more community members and volume. The small coins cannot reach big exchanges without merger.
What community members are you talking about, there are none. You are the one calling all the shots and doing whatever you want with it. The only thing exchanges want is money to get a coin listed, no merger etc. Do not lie here. You did not want to spend btc to put XUV to the exchange so merged it into TOK while you said before that the community would be deciding, but somehow you merged it without even asking the community, you did it and then just told the community that you merged it. That is charlatan behaviour that you are sporting here.

If you want, I can list the coin on small exchanges, but what is the point? You would just get your investment back in this way, or even lesser.
Lesser it is. Nobody is getting his investment back, the coin had dropped to 8000 sat yesterday and dropped further today into the 5k sat area, currently struggling around 6000 sat. The way it is going it will go under 1000 sat pretty soon.

It didn't take you any effort, both were your coins to begin with. There is not and was not any product behind the whole concept to begin with, just hot air. Enjoy your ill gotten money and I really hope that the person mentioning filing suit follows through and subpoenas you.

The automated exchange of XUV to TOK is working fine now, and all pending deposits are also completed now[/size]
In other words, the dev can now dump even more of his coins he exchanged into TOK.

Also writing in caps does not make your writing true or right, it just shows what kind of mental state you are in, from the looks of it it's delusional.
Spot on.
Samyaaza

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:47:29 PM

Dev needs to dump his coins in order to list us on HitBtc - 5BTC listing fee Cheesy
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:49:09 PM

Dev needs to dump his coins in order to list us on HitBtc - 5BTC listing fee Cheesy
He's been working hard on dumping his scamcoin. Cheesy
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:44:13 AM

TOK is a good project for everybody, Tok will be listed later on biggest exchanger on Japan. Keep following with this TOKUGAWA.
Good luck guys.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
dandruff1138 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 04:02:45 AM

🔥 Announcing launch of Android wallet of TOKUGAWA 🔥

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tokugawacoin.android&hl=en

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:04:02 PM

TOK is a good project for everybody, Tok will be listed later on biggest exchanger on Japan. Keep following with this TOKUGAWA.
Good luck guys.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

Hey you changed your signature to an altcom one. i thought you were a diehard tok supporter okane! Anyways why so many negative haters on this coin right now, it's the devs creation so he is the captain of the boat and is steering the coin in the direction he thinks is best. If you don't like the coin than just piss off and find a new coin to badger the dev about. you are not forced to be here if you don't like it than just go away, no need to sit here trolling the dev all day. Tok is listed on cryptopia which is enough right now, the staking is pretty good too. I do this stuff for fun and a hobby and i like the name and design of the coin also so i bought a tiny bit of them. TBH I don't care if they go up in value or down in value right now because it's a new coin and i don't intend selling the couple of hundred i have right now either way. staking is pretty good on these too btw. alright right over, merry xmas you crazy crypto peeps.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
nanofoxice

Activity: 307
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:54:54 AM

I have received the x2
ant1113

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:13:53 AM

Good luck guys.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

Is there a connection? Huh
papilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:22:50 AM

sometimes is difficult to newbie like me know if project like this are shitcoin or not. some said yes other just flood the thread like monkeys.

Bitcoinminion

Activity: 202
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:03:03 PM

Community should consider Hard Forking This Coin. Similar to commmunity Hardfork of XIOS to XUEZ. This Dev is a liar, scammer and is hiding facts from you all. i have some proofs to add later. But 1st Dev can sweat it for a bit while i enjoy XUEZmas. Hardfork Tokugawa & leave out the unburnt coins and XUV merge and leave Dev sitting in his Own Shit.

In brief XUV denied Cryptopia listing because of Wallet Viruses. So (same) Dev Merged his 2 coins halving MN rewards and doubling his investors. No Community vote or even notice given just merge. Homo

Notice all the flames surrounding Burnt/Locked coins.... these are just fake emoji's.

Invester Be Warned!!

Bitcoinminion
(Fuk You Dandruff)!

charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 10:11:49 PM

1000% ROI
this red flag is not red enough!!!!!!!!!

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
dandruff1138 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 10:16:55 PM

Just wait till month end for the coin reaches $5

All Trollers will be gone, as if they are dead. They wont even reply

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

Samyaaza

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:02:00 AM

Well now that's a bold statement.
Bitcoinminion

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:08:36 AM

Dandruff only writes that because i sent him private message to check this page.

Price could be $10 and that wouldnt change the fact the people cannot trust Dev's word or Actions.

Pied Piper Remix Ft, Tokugawa

Samyaaza

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:20:41 AM

Dandruff only writes that because i sent him private message to check this page.

Price could be $10 and that wouldnt change the fact the people cannot trust Dev's word or Actions.

Tbh if the coin went anywhere close 5$ at the end of the year I wouldn't give a damn if he is a scammer or not.
Bitcoinminion

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:54:28 AM

Tbh if the coin went anywhere close 5$ at the end of the year I wouldn't give a damn if he is a scammer or not.

true. He wouldnt dump at $5 surely... a scammer wouldnt do that to us. Pfft

dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:19:14 AM

so, how much you dumped on cryptopia ? waiting it have some volume to dump ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: