Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I trade my BTC for BCH?  (Read 4122 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 01:17:57 PM

this is think is another trick by those 6 people who thought of controlling the flow. i say invest to BCH but after few days dump it. the price may reach up to $2500 but its just an attempt to make you guys believe they really are shifting. bare in mind that there were no businesses as far as i know that accepts BCH yet.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:21:02 PM

Anyone interested in moving to BCH should do so but don't come back complaining about the cabal, the money bags are the ones manipulating the price so as to make excess profit by driving the price of bitcoin lower and the price of BCH higher because you have the mind to choose and see between the lines but because you are too scared to loose, you then lose more.

For me, I would rather stick with a coin that have stand the test of time for over 7 years to get to what it is today than to put it on a coin that have that is riding on the glory of another without any basis to meet up to 25% of the latter in less that 5  months. Stability should be the answer here.
margarete11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:21:59 PM

It could work out if you do it short term. It must be an effect of the segwit2x being postponed so investors are now jumping to BCH. Think smart and take the risk Cheesy
agree if you are a good trader then you are free to do , but expect that your gonna pull out again your coins and trade it with bitcoin again , so why bother if you will just gain maybe a small profit ? much better if you stay in bitcoin and hold it for long term and you will see a nice profit in the end.
polymerbatt

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:23:52 PM

Hi,

I'm new here. Bought in to bitcoin at £5100, sold at £6050, then bought back in at £5400, but it seems to be dropping.

Should I trade all my BTC for BCH on the short term or is it too late to get in to BCH?

BCT seems to be losing me money by the minute.

Thanks.

In my opinion, you should sell your bitcoins right now. That cancelled segwit2x makes the bitcoin price dropped so hard right now and it keep going down right now. If I were you I will sell my bitcoins and buy BCH, BCH price keep increasing in the last 3 days but anything can happen though.
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:29:19 PM

I think we should move to bitcoin cash , bitcoin boat started to abandoned  Undecided  ....
for now BCH is indeed going up the price and one of the alaternatif to be able to make BCH as the right profit. but keep in mind that BCH is still unstable and the price may come down again

immunity

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:31:58 PM

Don't do this men. It's too late. Now it's time to dumpBCH and pump Bitcoin. And this time Bitcoin All time high is 1000$ surely. Just stay with Bitcoin.
Kloug

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:34:46 PM

I'm watching the BCH going up on Kraken, and I really don't understand those who dare. Kraken is broken as hell, it takes like 5min to manage to place an order, and it has no stop loss order anymore.
Some are still buying at 1000, when it dive to 500 or less, they will have NO CHANCE to place their sell orders.

Otherwise if I was on a good exchange, I would have given a try, coupled with stop loss orders.
uartasic

Activity: 177
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:36:55 PM

have dumped my "free" bch and bought back into btc...out of principle.

who is to say at some stage, now that most of the segwit2x free bitcoiners have pulled their shares and dumped their btc, that they do come to consensus on it and implement it at short notice???

will there be a huge surge?

i feel something needs to be done when vendors are dumping btc as the preferred cyrpto for other faster trans cryptos. they cant let it and its supporters deal with the slow trans, something will be done and i think before the year is out we will see something quite major.

imagine...

interesting to see if the 30% of rogue miners do pull anything as the 15th-16th draws near.

i am in for the long-haul..since 19th December 2013

Crypto Vest coin fan \ Alt-Coin Blockchain Assembler \ BTC faithful \ POWR faithful
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:37:03 PM

Yes i think you have to trade your btc into bch.because btc pump to much and it will more pump till the fork of bch.but it's also risky beacause also chances of dumb.so i suggests you to trade only half of your btc into bch beacause bch is  still more stable like btc.And i think btc price will decrease due to cancellation of fork.so it's better to invet into bch.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:46:49 PM

Will BCH hit $2000? Or will it crash back down to the $500 mark next week?
There is no one who will tell you exactly what will happen here. That is why you should not panic - when in doubt while crypto market is crumbling one is certain:
this is the best moment to buy BTC, I am not sure about BCH at all as this is something new but with hindsight, I know that there is no need to worry about BTC.
Bitcoin has gone through a lot a current bearish market is nothing to worry about. Just HODL.
Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:59:18 PM

Hi,

I'm new here. Bought in to bitcoin at £5100, sold at £6050, then bought back in at £5400, but it seems to be dropping.

Should I trade all my BTC for BCH on the short term or is it too late to get in to BCH?

BCT seems to be losing me money by the minute.

Thanks.
If you would ask me if I should trade bitcoin for BCH, I am worried about this usual tendency in many traders to react emotionally as soon as they see an abnormal movement of the markets. That's why it's always recommended to have a long-term plan to manage your investments without the pressure of the sudden swings that are frequently observed in the markets. If you are convinced of the inherent value of bitcoin, you should keep it in spite of the fact that there is now an important movement in Bitcoin Cash. I think it is really crucial.

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:03:20 PM

yes, it's easy to trade BTC for BCH as many exchange offering this pair. Just find a exchange offer BCH then you can trade as any pair else.
Bittrex, Binance... many support this pair

romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:04:46 PM

I haven't know about BCH in depth, what I do understand BCH value was climbing very fast without justification and it will suddenly drop for no reason.

You should HODL your BTC.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:11:21 PM

We are going to see a great btc buying opportunity come up here very soon. IMHO    Cool
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:30:12 PM

It has been predicted and flawlessly executed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059890.0

oh by the way, just don't forget, BCH is an altcoin, so should be saying ' Trade my BTC to an altcoin?'

join me in my popcorns
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:43:33 PM

Will BCH hit $2000? Or will it crash back down to the $500 mark next week?
There is no one who will tell you exactly what will happen here. That is why you should not panic - when in doubt while crypto market is crumbling one is certain:
this is the best moment to buy BTC, I am not sure about BCH at all as this is something new but with hindsight, I know that there is no need to worry about BTC.
Bitcoin has gone through a lot a current bearish market is nothing to worry about. Just HODL.

I wonder why there are people that still doubt bitcoin capabilities when we always witnessed its strength and gives us good profit and still ask this kind of question. I'm confident that this is just a pure hype and they're using the internet to troll like seeing them posting BCH IS THE NEW BITCOIN, like wth? Are they serious? Tell me that you're joking. Whoever wants to exchange their btc to bch then go and don't spam the thread when you loss some money because of trading btc to bch.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:59:53 PM

I never exchange my Btc with Bch, because I will be investing in Btc in the long term.
ravedien

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:03:27 PM

Hold the btc, it will profit you in long term.
samwolf (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:13:05 PM

Literally was about to push the button and exchange all my BTC for BCH but pulled out.

Just going to leave it for now, and see what happens over the next few weeks.

I'm sure BTC will rise back up again before year end.
eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:27:34 PM

trading bitcoin into bitcoin cash for investment rightnow is very unwise, despite bitcoin price now recently has dropped very quick, i think we should not do that because in the future, bitcoin will rise back again and bitcoin cash will drop soon, moreover bitcoin has been a good coin for us to invest in longterm so  it is trust worthy than bitcoin cash.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: