Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:06:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome the fear of holding?  (Read 4472 times)
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:26:17 AM

in my opinion, if you have enough knowledge and skill, you wont scare anything. holding in a long term is one of the easiest way to earn money in crypto wolrd. so, let's choose some good coins such as BTC or ETH andw wait until the market recovers.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:48:48 AM

We need to learn on how to control our emotion. We need to accept the reality sometimes, and sometimes we need to take risk. Trading is very risky , you cannot say that there is no risk in trading. You should learn how to hold and have patience, specially when holding coins.
peter.from.penn

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:27:41 AM

Simple.  I don't check my Blockfolio.  With solid investments, I feel comfortable holding long term.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:36:51 AM

I've always been one who sells to earlier, either to minimize my losses or to realize my earnings ASAP and leave. I've seen in most of my investments, if not all that if I would've just left the coins there they would've been worth 10-50x what I put in before. This is upsetting as a person and trader, as I see how much money I'm missing out on.

How do you traders do it, hold and hold and hold. Waiting around for more and more money?

people is n0rmal have a fear becuase is a part of basic emotion of human, to avoid fear specially for the plan of their future investment eventually in the trading job you need to be calm and control youself patiencently.
hodler for the ivesttment in times of the crashed you need to be strong as trader even your money stuck it for long waiting to come back again the price value in the marketcap.

starlord95

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:59:41 AM

I don't let fear comes first in my mind, why? it's because the we already knew that trading is a risky thing we can't predict what will happen next or maybe trading sites will totally fall down.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:33:01 AM

Be brave in all your decision. If you fear to hold your bitcoins, please don't do it. Just be positive that your decision of holding bitcoins is for the future income you wants. Also, maybe you should not visit your wallet or your trading business so that you don't any fear in your heart. Just always remember..... WE HOLD BECAUSE WE BELIEVE AND TRUST in BITCOINS.
mico

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:48:26 AM

the best way to over fear of holding is that practicing trading more and more. Besides, you also need to reseach carefully before investing in anycoin.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
okhereforlife

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

You can conquer any fear in any kind of investment by giving yourself a knowledge and studying. Information and knowledge will give you a confidence to invest fundamental analysis and technical analysis is a good weapon of a good trader.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:06:56 PM

Fear is like many other thing you need to acknowledge it first then to work in the way to retain it or to lose it completely. Every person have some fear and many fears can be solved directly by doing the thing that fear you. Many thing can determine will you succeed in overcome the fear or not, but most important is to try and every time you come close celebrate it and eventually you will overcome it.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:58:46 PM

Indeed, the temptation when looking at prices higher than what has been invested is a serious problem for a trader. I am still learning about trading, but i personally solve that problem by setting a target for a certain period of time and after the taget is reached, i immediately sell it regardless of what will happen afterwards, whether it will go up or down. So with us applying target achievement, it will be a pride for us a new trader.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:28:23 PM

I guess that's a normal scenario specially this currency was a volatile one and we really can't avoid emotional struggles. But all I can advise particular on those who are new in trading is, they shouldn't mind those speculations behind and must focus on their goals for long term bitcoin investments. Some of the coins in the next few years would not be the same thing as they are today which is something to have a rest of mind, that looking back, every good coin, always end up getting huge.Some times back, I used to experience huge fear of holding, but with experience, when I understood that there is really no point being scared as the coins will still get pumped and rise back up
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:28:53 PM

It's a make or break situation as mostly all of the current crypto projects are either in speculation or still in a very early stage of development. You should only be worried when you are holding a shitcoin. In fact, you should be more than worried and sell off immediately if you do not want to end up being a bag holder. As long as you know the coin you are holding has a good support and in the long run can give you great profit, then there is really nothing to worry about
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:30:04 PM

I was also scared before in losing money in this thing we always lose money we need to remember before we will pursue this thing we need to know that we can always lose money any moment and we should not be afraid with that. What I can suggest with regards to your question is to just believe in the project! Seriously, no one knows what will happen to crypto in the next few years
Icey47

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:31:46 PM

I don't think it's necessary to be stressed out when holding especially if you choose your investments wisely... Choose a volatile coin and go all in, you will definitely not sleep soundly at night...  Grin
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

i think it depends on you, how much money do you want to earn, how much money are you ready to loss, and how good the coin you invest is. you can overcome the fear of holding

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀