Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:44:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Binary-Chain - VeriCoin and Verium - The First Dual-Blockchain Protocol  (Read 47627 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
travellingwolf

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:02:48 AM

is mining out of wallet solo mining?

Yes, it is - at this point in time.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nick1492

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:20:22 AM

I just added some more verium to my wallet. I hope this coin jumps a mile. A dual-blockchain protocol could be a great thing. Let's see what it does to the technology of blockchain. Will it revolutionize it?

Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:23:10 AM

is mining out of wallet solo mining?

Yes, but they are working on implementing a P2P mining pool into the wallet if im not mistaken. That would make Verium not only the easiest to solo mine, but also pool mine!
They have alot of exciting projects in the roadmap Smiley
Taner1

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:02:28 AM

New releases of optimized Verium Miner via @Fireworm ( https://twitter.com/Fireworm ), up to 20% increase in mining speeds; ARMv7, ARMv8, x86 and x86-64 architectures.

https://github.com/fireworm71/veriumMiner
engin978

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:27:34 PM

Good day,
 Almost more than 2 weeks  I installed Verium Vault and keep it mining 7/24
 Still nothing!!!
 Are there anyone who is mining with Verium Vault?
 Is it worth it to mine with Verium vault?
 Hashrate is: 626.45
network hashrate is: 19169.3

Thanks

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2684088.msg27546705#msg27546705

It`s been one month and still nothing....
i give 2 weeks more and thats it...
I think this is not about luck!!!

bilbro_baggins

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:26:50 AM

Good day,
 Still nothing!!!

Thanks

I'd really recommend joining a pool like https://vrm.mining-pool.ovh/index.php with your hashrate. Difficulty has been rising high recently. Pretty soon they're adding an in-wallet P2Pool so you can get incremental payments right out of the wallet, releasing Q1 2018.
Ginzink

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:06:55 PM

Good day,
 Still nothing!!!

Thanks

You probably got 626 H/s while nethas it 19169 KH/s. So it may look like you got a high hash compared to nettwork but if you take them in same scale it is 626 vs 19169000.
And then you see why people are mining in pool Smiley I had 2000 H/s and i prefered pool, and that was when nettwork hash was much lower.
sl-avik

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:36:13 AM

hey guy that cry about awesome project and low price, where are you now? price jump to bottom and no buyers
Ginzink

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

hey guy that cry about awesome project and low price, where are you now? price jump to bottom and no buyers

Verium/Vericoin devs is not doing alot hyping. This is a place for long term investors as we need more of the roadmap to be completed before it will position itself higher up.
Verium was my first coin and alot of other ones have gone much more in % the 9 months ive been in it. But it is still one of thoose i recommend to friends for long term.
linklinklink

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:49:58 AM

Hi!
So my question is about a living hell called coinegg exchange.
VRC withdrawal is not available atm, the support is useless.

Anyone got any information about the situation or just any idea what to do in general?

Thanks!

Get your money out ASAP. They're located in China. Crypto is driven by China getting their money out of the country and investing in property in the US, Australia, and Canada.
Mathgamain

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:07:42 PM

Verium/Vericoin devs is not doing alot hyping. This is a place for long term investors as we need more of the roadmap to be completed before it will position itself higher up.
Verium was my first coin and alot of other ones have gone much more in % the 9 months ive been in it. But it is still one of thoose i recommend to friends for long term.

We don't need any hype - this project is solid and offers solution to scaling problems (that BTC and ETH has).

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
thecentennial

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:56:13 AM

Hey,

Apologies for being a little late with this. I “lost” my VRC when Moolah.io closed its doors. I didn’t receive any emails at the time re the closure and by the time I found out, it was too late. This was back in 2014.

I assume my coins are still there on the blockchain (?) and I would dearly love to get my coins back. The VRC price makes my 6,500 coins worth chasing.

Was anyone else affected similarly and can anyone provide any suggestions as to how I can start the hunt? I have the details of my moolah wallet and the number of VRC etc.
linklinklink

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:10:46 AM

Hey,

Apologies for being a little late with this. I “lost” my VRC when Moolah.io closed its doors. I didn’t receive any emails at the time re the closure and by the time I found out, it was too late. This was back in 2014.

I assume my coins are still there on the blockchain (?) and I would dearly love to get my coins back. The VRC price makes my 6,500 coins worth chasing.

Was anyone else affected similarly and can anyone provide any suggestions as to how I can start the hunt? I have the details of my moolah wallet and the number of VRC etc.

You can't, your coins are owned by the exchange admins. Your coins are either in a private wallet or sold. In other words they're gone.
linklinklink

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:06:33 AM

Do we know how many coins were caught on the exchange and wiped out this week? I'm thinking it was probably a significant amount, especially since the ALQO team admitted they lost tons of coins.

We haven't heard a single word from the ALQO team since. Looks like everyone holding cold storage accounts suddenly became significantly wealthier. Cheesy
davbarrio

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:15:37 AM

Hello,

i am a Verium miner.

Please can you help me with 2 questions?

1. I use a pool,  got some Raspberrys mining, and i have installed Verium Wallet.
I generated a Verium Wallet ID and i can see it in the Wallet. So far everything is right, I think.

But when i run Verium Wallet (in Windows), 2 seconds before Verium opens and beguin synchronization,  it shows: "Generated but not accepted".

What it means?. Is there any problem with my Wallet?  I googled it, but found nothing about this...

2. When i will want to get my VRM from the  pool, when i will request a payment, the payment will be automatically done to my Verium Wallet (Windows) if Wallet is running and online?

Hope you can help me with this. I tried to get info trough Google, but it seems i missunderstood something.

Thanks a lot.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:40:05 PM

Hey,

Vericoin was lucky to survive the fiasco called mintpal. First the devastating hack and then mintpal is sold to a scammer who (shocker) exit scams with everyone's funds. I'd say you're never seeing your vericoins again. However, it does look like there are still ongoing investigations:

https://news.bitcoin.com/uk-police-force-investigates-the-defunct-mintpal-exchange-and-owner/
travellingwolf

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:17:32 AM

Hello,

i am a Verium miner.

Please can you help me with 2 questions?

1. I use a pool,  got some Raspberrys mining, and i have installed Verium Wallet.
I generated a Verium Wallet ID and i can see it in the Wallet. So far everything is right, I think.

But when i run Verium Wallet (in Windows), 2 seconds before Verium opens and beguin synchronization,  it shows: "Generated but not accepted".

What it means?. Is there any problem with my Wallet?  I googled it, but found nothing about this...

2. When i will want to get my VRM from the  pool, when i will request a payment, the payment will be automatically done to my Verium Wallet (Windows) if Wallet is running and online?

Hope you can help me with this. I tried to get info trough Google, but it seems i missunderstood something.

Thanks a lot.

Heya!
Welcome to the vrc/vrm thread. With regards to the wallet issue, I have no idea, may I suggest visiting the slack group at http://slack.vericoin.info - there's lots more acitivity there, and if you go to the techsupport channel, one of the folks more knowledgeable will be able to help.

With regards to question 2, your wallet does not need to be up when requesting a payment - you'll have your public address setup with the pool, and the pool will send out the VRM into the blockchain at your address. You can check your balance via the blockchain explorer if you do not want to sync your wallet with the chain.

You will however need your wallet running and synchronized in order to send vrm.

HTHs!
Cryptonite310

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:58:55 PM

Hey,

Vericoin was lucky to survive the fiasco called mintpal. First the devastating hack and then mintpal is sold to a scammer who (shocker) exit scams with everyone's funds. I'd say you're never seeing your vericoins again. However, it does look like there are still ongoing investigations:

https://news.bitcoin.com/uk-police-force-investigates-the-defunct-mintpal-exchange-and-owner/
That was a bad time to be in. VeriCoin almost died then because of the block chain was rolled back, and almost NOBODY in the crypto community liked that. But it as the only way to save it from a 51% attack.

Now that that's all over with. There will probably be more exchanges like that in the world. Hope other coins don't have to go through the same thing.
Ginzink

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:25:21 AM

We don't need any hype - this project is solid and offers solution to scaling problems (that BTC and ETH has).

My point exactly. This is a solid project with steady development and price increase without the hype.
Though we will probably see come change in that when dual chain goes live, i think it will not be too massive hopefully Smiley

Switcher_NL

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:38:26 PM

The project is looking good, mining is booming, the price is slacking a bit, so it is pretty cheap to buy-in right now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: