Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:02:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Done posting, can't stand the people around here. GL to all.  (Read 6220 times)
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:14:22 PM

sigh - I do not like betting against my home team(Royals) but unfortunately your probably right that they will lose.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:14:47 PM

Ignore all of Doc's picks, trust me his "cappers" suck. The only play to ever look at his yearly once or twice BIG10 Game of the Year play made by Doc himself. I have noticed he is 3/3 for those. Otherwise all of his stats are lied and changed, literally he lies thru his teeth of how good his picks have been. Write down his picks and go back to his page 2 weeks or later and you'll see what I mean.

Yup. The best thing is, if I wasn't on a free trial, I would have had to pay $60 for those picks so far!

I mean - if I made picks by tossing a coin, I'd have a 1 in 16 chance of getting it as wrong as his pickers have so far Smiley

lol so true!
ohhhhboyyyy

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:17:55 PM

Boston is too heavily juiced. Should be -140 boston IMO. Oakland game is honestly a coinflip in my opinion, only slight advantage is the home advantage aspect.

thank god you convinced me to fade it..

i meant boston under. 

Haha its the american league so its hard to hit unders and also I am definitely -units overall in OV/UN so not gonna make a say on this one.
ohhhhboyyyy

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 02:01:21 AM

we need another atlanta miracle!
Book

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 02:06:48 AM

And bookmakers hate him  Wink
ohhhhboyyyy

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 02:14:56 AM

at least they tied it up
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 02:17:53 AM

And bookmakers hate him  Wink
+1 to this  Smiley got banned from my favorite cash book about two months ago for being "non recreational". I was surprised honestly by this because I would consider myself a recreational bettor, I don't do this for a living by any means, just a profitable hobby like I've said before. Luckily there are still many books to choose from. And woo didn't even notice that Atlanta tied it up, was driving home from work.

ohhhhboyyyy

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 02:18:32 AM

And bookmakers hate him  Wink
+1 to this  Smiley got banned from my favorite cash book about two months ago for winning too much. I was surprised honestly by this. Luckily there are still many books to choose from. And woo didn't even notice that Atlanta tied it up, was driving home from work.

now lets get the lead and call it a night.
Book

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 03:23:47 AM

+1 to this  Smiley got banned from my favorite cash book about two months ago for being "non recreational". I was surprised honestly by this because I would consider myself a recreational bettor, I don't do this for a living by any means, just a profitable hobby like I've said before. Luckily there are still many books to choose from. And woo didn't even notice that Atlanta tied it up, was driving home from work.
Haha wow that is very surprising.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 03:54:57 AM

Haha wow that is very surprising.
Yeah and I really liked the book too, they treat customers very well there, even while up I was treated very respectably. Anyways tough loss with Atlanta tonight in extra innings, can't win em all though. Current record now 6-3-0 +$405.

ohhhhboyyyy

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 10:17:49 PM

any plays for today?
thisisgil

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 10:14:08 AM

Yeah why not. I'm in.

Mother of no children. Part-time idiot. Full-time douche.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 10:31:05 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2013, 11:07:23 AM by KingOfSports

Yeah why not. I'm in.
I assume the 0.5 from 14dD2jzPSpY4kzVacPbVThk187MCupwLCu would be from you? If it wins or there is not enough interest where would you like me to send the coins?

In the future to all, please post the address you sent the coins from preferably an address you own and could sign a signature for if there are any arguements of who sent what. Also please tell me how you would like the coins to be sent to you if the bet wins. I will make a list here of all who have deposited to the pool and their agreed payout method. Can send to bitbook account or bitcoin address.

Deposit List:
User: Thisisgil, Amount: BTC0.5, Payout:
User: NLNico, Amount: BTC0.1, Payout: Sealswithclubs.eu username "NLNico"

ar8003

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 01:50:29 PM

So are you still going to be posting your picks here for free or is it all now "kings big bet".  Just seems like every sports handicapper comes in the forums gives good picks for maybe a week.   Then comes up with a "new" great idea of getting BTC and betting for others and no more free picks ?  Then in a few more weeks fade off into the sunset...  Not saying that is what would happen here, just making an observation based on other threads.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:56:42 PM

So are you still going to be posting your picks here for free or is it all now "kings big bet".  Just seems like every sports handicapper comes in the forums gives good picks for maybe a week.   Then comes up with a "new" great idea of getting BTC and betting for others and no more free picks ?  Then in a few more weeks fade off into the sunset...  Not saying that is what would happen here, just making an observation based on other threads.

mine are still free and he is not really charging at all just saying that if he will take the bitcoin and play his huge play that second so the line wont get delouted over the day
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:57:25 PM

Haha I completely understand this statement, don't worry I ain't disappearing. I have far more invested into bitcoin in the long run. I will continue to post plays for free but as the OP states EVENTUALLY I will be charging for my plays. Looking at todays card now, will let you guys know of any plays shortly.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 06:11:22 PM

Well I would be happy to pay for plays eventually, if the streak that your putting together continues to pay off.  You have a good start and if your able to keep it up, expect me to be happy to play.  Any thoughts on pricing and/or a refund if your pick loses?

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 06:18:32 PM

Well I would be happy to pay for plays eventually, if the streak that your putting together continues to pay off.  You have a good start and if your able to keep it up, expect me to be happy to play.  Any thoughts on pricing and/or a refund if your pick loses?

I would imagine it would be a subscription either monthly or yearly like some others offer which means no refunds, he is just giving you his study and betting is up to you.

I would possibly be interested in a by sports bet NFL/CFB type offer also.

Some places offer refunds of the purchase price for losing bets, it is on a game by game basis of course, this is something that I would like to see implemented if it wasnt a subscription based.  To be clear, the amount I bet is up to me, but he would refund the amount that I paid to him for the bet that lost not my bet amount.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 06:21:29 PM

Well I would be happy to pay for plays eventually, if the streak that your putting together continues to pay off.  You have a good start and if your able to keep it up, expect me to be happy to play.  Any thoughts on pricing and/or a refund if your pick loses?

I would imagine it would be a subscription either monthly or yearly like some others offer which means no refunds, he is just giving you his study and betting is up to you.

I would possibly be interested in a by sports bet NFL/CFB type offer also.

Some places offer refunds of the purchase price for losing bets, it is on a game by game basis of course, this is something that I would like to see implemented if it wasnt a subscription based.  To be clear, the amount I bet is up to me, but he would refund the amount that I paid to him for the bet that lost not my bet amount.
To answer you, I had all my prices on a site I was creating. However the developer went MIA, still the site and the same policies I hope to implement some day are on this site. http://bit-switch.com/kos/
The site is NOT live so do not buy anything using the checkout please. My plan is to eventually offer cheap paid packages that do refund almost all of your money if they do not show a profit. 90% refund for the daily package, and 95% for all longer packages. The reason why it would not be full 100% would be to pay for the costs associated to accepting bitcoin payments and then manually refunding them.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 06:33:25 PM

Do you need any help with the programming?  I have dabbled in it with various things, by no means an expert but it seems like you are using wordpress which is a pretty easy program to work with. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: