Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥ANGEL TOKEN ICO IS OVER 🔥THANK YOU TO OUR 400+ INVESTORS!  (Read 50842 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AngelSupport

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Angel Token - World's First Refundable ICO

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:32:08 PM

The team behind Angel Token has decided to stay anonymous for this ICO.  HuhHuh Huh Huh Huh

Sounds like a Good Project but whos the Team? This sounds Very Iffy. 

yes agree scam to me... pick up 10mil $ give 8 back  good deal .. maybe i do it to devil coin .. 690% bonus  ... greed will make people buy this and get forked

I am sorry, but this doesn't make any sense!

Why would a scammer spend literally tens of thousands and many weeks of work creating complicated smart contracts to LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF ETHER he could steal!? Cheesy

Surely, a scammer would be better off trying to steal 100% of the funds raised, rather than 20%? Smiley

LLec is working on a longer post that will go into more depth in regards to our decision to stay anonymous for this ICO, and he will post it here shortly.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:54:09 PM

hi,this looks interesting but similar to TAAS and ICN also I am surprised that no team info is available on your website.who are the peoplw behind this ICO and why they prefer to stay anonymous?
LLec (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:54:53 PM

There has been several question on this now, and I want to comment on the issue of personally identifying the team members, and why we have chosen not to do this, or at least not at this stage.

1. First of all let's clarify that there have been many successful ICOs and projects launched with anonymous teams, so we are hardly breaking new ground here.

2. As we have said before, we would like our proposal to speak for itself, and we do not believe that revealing our identities would add any significant value to this proposal.

3. We believe that a person’s name guarantees nothing, (at least not unless it is a very well-known person within his field), and in the fast-changing and largely unregulated environment in which cryptocurrencies and assets currently exist we see few benefits for either the investors, or the founders, to fully divulge their identities.

You have full access to the team through various channels, including here and on Slack http://angelinvestors.io/slack. We only use our first names, but you can ask us anything you want, and we will do our best to answer you.

4. For those of you that have invested in other ICOs that pay dividends, (in Ether or otherwise), you should also consider the fact that anything centralized, (i.e. the people behind the ICO are easy to go after), is much more likely to be tied up in legal battles and/or have "difficulties" meeting old or new compliance regulations.

These legals situations may at times prove to be directly harmful and dangerous, not only to the founding team members, but also to the investors. They may also hinder the team from being able to always act in the best interest, (i.e. most profitable) for their token holders.

Various governments around the world use force and threat of violence (i.e. prison), often in an almost arbitrary manner. They go after certain companies and people, and sometimes imprison them to "set an example", even if there are no victims and no crime has taken place.

When you offer something like an ICO to an almost worldwide audience it is easy to fall foul of some regulation somewhere...

We are doing everything we can to avoid legal trouble of any sort, and to make sure that we don't breach any regulation that we are aware of. That includes not allowing investors from those countries that have made it clear that token sales and ICOs could be considered securities in their jurisdiction to take part in the ICO.

However, since new laws and regulations constantly come into place in various parts of the world we feel that staying at least "semi-anonymous" may give us (and all other Angel Token holders!) another small safeguard for the future.

If were to do anything truly criminal, like stealing the 20% of the funds we raise during the ICO as "the newbie wodan11" suggested above, our anonymity here certainly won't protect us from law enforcement. This is more about not making ourselves "the easiest target in the forest"...

ICOs are generally risky, and this one is only slightly different.

Yes, we are an anonymous (or semi-anonymous) team, but we also offer the 80% Guaranteed Investor Protection through our immutable Ethereum smart contract.

This means that an investor basically remains "in control" over 80% of his/her's invested Ether until March 7th 2018, and 40% of the invested Ether until April 26th 2018.

At any point during the coming 5 months they can simply initiate an immediate and automatic refund of up to 80% of their investments by simply sending their tokens back to our smart contract from the same address they sent their intial Ether investment. We believe this offers more protection than almost all other recent ICOs, despite the fact that we are not completely open with our identities.

However, we do understand that some people may have wanted to take part in this ICO, but are concerned about our anonymity. We can fully appreciate any such caution and if that is how you feel, we are not trying and persuade to invest in this ICO.

What we suggest is this.

Read our white paper, review our smart contracts on Github and review the Initial Coin Offering as we have laid it out in the white paper and on our website.

If you believe that our goals are achievable and that we have set-out a sensible and rigorous structure, and that our smart contracts are secure and robust, then join us in our vision for the future of Angel Token and help us create it.

Our smart contract allows you to scrutinize our performance and ensures that you can always recover at any point (until March 7th 2018) 80% of your investment.

Reach out to us and get to know us over on Slack, or ask more questions here.

In the end, if you decide that this is not for you, we understand. Each one has their own criteria for risk and there are zero hard feelings from our side if you don't join us...we promise! Smiley

As a team we believe very much in "if it's meant to be and we are good fit it will happen, and if not that's ok too".

We don't try to hard-sell anything we do.

We's rather just point to the opportunity and honestly explain what we can do, and then let people decide if they think we are good fit for them or not. Smiley

If you do decide to invest, only invest as much as you can afford.

Yes, you have the 80% Guaranteed Investor Protection, but even so, always stay within your comfort limits when investing in ICOs.

For those of you that DO decide to join us, we very much look forward to seeing you on the inside! Wink

coinriches

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 09:53:59 PM

If you got a bounty program in place, please update this ANN thread with helpful details. Thanks

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
popularico

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:13:39 PM

You said the bounty will start in 3 days a while back, when will it be available?
PancongStreet

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:40:27 PM

Do you have Bounty Campaign? I can't find your Bounty announcement in Bounty section...

LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 01:02:09 AM

If you got a bounty program in place, please update this ANN thread with helpful details. Thanks

You said the bounty will start in 3 days a while back, when will it be available?

Do you have Bounty Campaign? I can't find your Bounty announcement in Bounty section...

Yes, our signature bounty campaign has already started and is in full swing over here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2403983.0

We also recently had a "24-Hour Meme Competition" that you can find here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2418930.0;all

We are also about to launch a comprehensive social media bounty campaign, but we still have some details to work out regarding that. Keep an eye out for it in the next 24 hours!  Wink
rytyr

Activity: 473
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:24:52 AM

I have followed this project and I think it looks like a great opportunity.

I really think you will be able to make a lot from pumping small altcoins and I want to be part of that!  Grin

I am 100% for sure going to invest but I have one important question.

What happens if you only raise 5% or 10% of the total 31150 Eth that you have set as your hard-cap?
Yanidas

Activity: 60

The swarm is headed towards us.

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:47:15 AM

This is the most interesting ICO I have seen in a long time!

For those of you who are complaining about not knowing everything about the team, have you noticed how many ICOs with huge teams and lots of names and faces just disappear with the money?
The arguments make perfect sense and I am happy that they are safer from government interference by staying anon.

ICOs are incredibly profitable if you pick the right one, and this one has super potential!

How can you lose?

Investor protection in the form a refund - so you basically have nothing to lose by investing!

A massive bonus for early investors, making it even more of a no-brainer!

An idea that I can actually understand and that makes sense! Seriously.

For sure they are going to make tons of money if they buy small altcoins and improve them, and then pump them like crazy with hundreds of shills from the angel investment community!

its like the perfect pump group but without the instant dump!

My only questions is how I am going to get enough eth together in 7 days, because with a max 20% risk for several months I am investing everything I can into this one!

Angels - give me the maximum bonus and fly me to to the moon!  Cheesy
Martin888

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:01:21 PM

Hi,

I read in the white paper a lot of "Bonus" "refundable" ..and so on...
but nearly nothing about the most important thing: the PERFORMANCE the team already has achieved in the past.
Okay, stay anonymous - but please tell us much more about the success you had and you maybe will have in the future.

Thanks
mogadishuExchange

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:46:59 PM

Fair Point. I could Care Much If i dont Ever Know who is behind the Company if the make me Rich..
ramilvale

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:04:35 PM

Its a very good idea to have an investor protection. Ill put it in my watchlist. Good luck. One thing is the bunos. Its wow
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:03:36 AM

The ICO basically gives those with the funds to be part of a 'Private Investment Club". You either have to be very rich already or one of those geeks who invested when ETH was dirt-cheap.
Frankly, anybody who has acquired ETH cheaply MUST invest in this. They have nothing to lose. The story maybe different for those like us who didn't get to know about ETH/ BTC early enough and aren't rich enough.

Read through the whitepaper and the website. They have stated multiple times to consider this as a "very high risk" investment and are making no crazy promises. Just pragmatic trader banter.
Although the whitepaper mentions that the smart-contract has been audited by solidified.io , which is in reality, still under progress. Maybe that could be changed.
Other than that, its a pretty good opportunity. I am tied up in a different signature campaign. Will surely apply as soon as that frees up and hope to get accepted. Us small fish can't afford to lose those signature earnings to hop to a new one you know.. Cheesy
Good Luck to the team!
boyprodn

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:20:59 AM

Do you have translation campaign sir?
gecelerinyargici

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

"Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası"

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:55:50 PM

following , do you have faebook twitter blog and telegram bounty campaigns ?

peterpan11

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:06:31 PM

that good Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
JimmyGTO

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:21:32 PM

This is something that I am definitely interested in investing.
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:15:25 PM

I have followed this project and I think it looks like a great opportunity.

I really think you will be able to make a lot from pumping small altcoins and I want to be part of that!  Grin

I am 100% for sure going to invest but I have one important question.

What happens if you only raise 5% or 10% of the total 31150 Eth that you have set as your hard-cap?

We will be happy to have you on board, and let me answer your question! Smiley

If we only raise 5% or 10% then that's what we will run with.

It is important that you understand that we are already operating this type of trading profitably by ourselves, without any external investors.

The idea behind this ICO is to be able to "take things to the next level", and the more we raise the higher that level will be.

Let me give you a couple of examples.

1. The more trading capital you have the more you are able to "control the exchange market" in a smaller size coin.

When you hold a substantial stake in a fairly low volume coin and you also have a large amount of capital available, you have a lot of "power" in the market. This is especially true when you are in direct contact with other major stakeholders in this coin...

The more Ethereum we raise the larger size coins we will be able to "work with" from this point of view.

2. In the past we have more or less acted as passive investors in the positions we have taken.

The more Ethereum we raise during the ICO the more resources we will be able to commit towards actually working with the founders and communities of the coins we invest in to improve them. Let's consider this "the Angel Investor" part of the operation.

With only a small amount of Ethereum raise this part of the operation will be more limited, and we will have to choose our investments more carefully to make sure that we can actually provide the resources they need to succeed in the marketplace.

3. The fewer investors we have the less "community power" we will have.

What I mean here is that we strongly believe in the idea that "more brains are better than a few" when it comes to certain types of jobs.  

We have a very clear plan for how we want to "use" the community for everyone's benefit, but with each person only needing to take on what we refer to as "micro tasks". This relates both to investment research before we make investments, and also later on, creating awareness and helping our investments reach a larger market share.

This is what we refer to as "Investment Crowd Intelligence" in the white paper.

Apart from this we also believe that the more active investors we have bringing forward potential investments and ideas the better it will be for us all as all.  Smiley
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:27:05 PM

Hi,

I read in the white paper a lot of "Bonus" "refundable" ..and so on...
but nearly nothing about the most important thing: the PERFORMANCE the team already has achieved in the past.
Okay, stay anonymous - but please tell us much more about the success you had and you maybe will have in the future.

Thanks

Thanks for your question Martin.  Smiley

We would rather under-promise and over-deliver than the other way around, and that is part of why we are not promising any specific investment returns in the white paper.

In regards to our past trading history we have been extremely successful over the last two years, with a number of trades with more than a 1000% percent ROI.

However, we honestly don't think this says very much...
Why? Because we all know that the cryptomarket has exploded over the last 2 years, and it has actually been pretty HARD to make bad medium to long-term trades!

This won't continue forever, (although it might for a while longer)...

We are not going to make any promises in regards to the returns Angel Token investors can expect, but let us share with you what we expect internally, within the team.

1. We expect that we will be able to deliver a 2x to 5x average return (Yes, a 200% to 500% return) within 3 to 6 months of investing in a typical small to medium size altcoin.

2. Please note that this is not always necessarily a "liquid return", (meaning that we have cashed out in ETH, BTC, BCH, DASH or Monero for example), but rather this is "the expected rise in the Angel Token Portfolio value" for the holding of that coin.

How much of that holding we will liquidate into ETH or BTC or another major currency depends on a lot of factors, including the market liquidity for that coin. However, our goal and intention is to liquidate enough to be able to pay a substantial dividend each quarter.

3. We are unlikely to deploy more than 20% to 25% of our available capital in any one coin at any one time, although long-term we expect to have at least 50% to 60% of the available funds deployed in various altcoins.

4. Therefore the expected return, (based purely on our own experience and really meant for internal use only), is that the total portfolio value will increase with 100% to 250% during an average 3 to 6 months investment cycle.

5. These expected gains are in relation to the value of Ethereum.  Of course in relation to fiat currencies, such as the dollar, the price of Ethereum might go up or down over time and this will have a big impact on the performance of the portfolio in relation to US dollar and other currencies.

Our long-term goal is substantial and continual growth of the Angel Token portfolio.

However, one of our internal goals inside the team is that all ICO investors should have received back MORE than their total Ether investment in the form of dividends as soon as possible after we have launched this ICO. It is therefore likely that we will be paying higher than average dividends during the first quarters, compared to long-term, assuming that the market liquidity and profitability of our trades is such that we can.

Please note that the above statements is purely us sharing our internal discussions and expectations about our expected returns.

Althought our internal discussion include predictions, estimates or other information that might be considered forward-looking, these are not be construed as "promises" or "statements of factual expectations" by any potential ICO investor. The Angel Token is subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause our actual results to differ significantly from what our internal expectations are. As a potential investor in this ICO you are hereby cautioned not to place much reliance on the above statements, which only reflect the opinions of our team members and based on current market sentiments. Although we will always attempt to keep Angel Token holders up to date we are not obligating ourselves to revise or publicly release any revision to the above statements and/or expectations in light of new information or future events or changes in the altcoin markets.

Its a very good idea to have an investor protection. Ill put it in my watchlist. Good luck. One thing is the bunos. Its wow

Thank you, we look forward to seeing you on the inside! Smiley

The ICO basically gives those with the funds to be part of a 'Private Investment Club". You either have to be very rich already or one of those geeks who invested when ETH was dirt-cheap.
Frankly, anybody who has acquired ETH cheaply MUST invest in this. They have nothing to lose. Us small fish can't afford to lose those signature earnings to hop to a new one you know.. Cheesy
Good Luck to the team!

Thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you on board if and when you are available.  Wink

This is something that I am definitely interested in investing.

Glad to hear it Jimmy, we are looking forward to seeing you on the inside!  Smiley

LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:04:54 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 08:45:15 PM by LLec

THE ANGEL TOKEN ETHEREUM SMART CONTRACT BUG HUNT IS SOON COMING TO AN END - 2.5 ETH HAS ALREADY BEEN PAID OUT!

Is there a reward waiting for you before its over? Smiley

If you are a good Solidity developer why not give your best shot with one last attempt at hacking or breaking our Ethereum smart contract, in our bug hunt.

We want the most safe and secure smart contract, and that is why we publish our code publicly, and why we have invited skilled programmers and developers to find any bugs or problems.

If you succeed in hacking or breaking our smart contract you will be rewarded with up to 15 ETH
, and we pay out for smaller bugs as well.

We have already paid our 2.5 ETH to developers who suggested improvements that could be made to our contract!

Our formal audit is now also nearing its completion. It has been carried out by an independent, experienced a highly skilled Solidity developer. Once the audit has been completed we hope to present a statement from him relating to his code review once we have his confirmation that our Ethereum Smart Contract will be safe and secure.

If you are a skilled Solidity developer, send us a private message today, and let us know you wish to join our bug hunt, (it is coming to an end soon!), and we will get back to you with further instructions. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: