Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:04:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥ANGEL TOKEN ICO IS OVER 🔥THANK YOU TO OUR 400+ INVESTORS!  (Read 50841 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LLec (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 02:41:30 PM

2. That URL was a mistake and I appreciate you  pointing it out. I would also appreciate if you could edit and remove that quote from your question so no one goes to the wrong website and finds the wrong Ethereum address there...

The ONLY domain name that will be used during the ICO is https://angelinvestors.io/ and that is also where the correct Ethereum address where to send Ether to will be displayed.

The second link to https://angelinvestors.io/invest/ has some videos and more information on how to get Ether and wallets etc.

Got it, I just edited and deleted the wrong address.

You have a good eye for detail and I really hope we get a chance to welcome you on board as on of the investors in the Angel Token ICO. I am sure you will be a great asset in the private investment community.  Smiley

You can count on that!. Grin

Much appreciated that you deleted the wrong link, and pointed it out to us, and we look forward to seeing you on the inside!  Wink

How can I add this Token to Myetherwallet ?

On minute 5:08 of this video they explain how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=308&v=OUlWTjJ4ufQ

Thanks again for stepping in and helping out.  Wink

Yes, GoldenOrder is correct. You need to return to https://angelinvestors.io/invest/ after the ICO has launched and you will find instructions on that page on how to add the token so you can see it inside your https://myetherwallet.com/ and how many tokens you have etc.

You can not add the tokens to your wallet yet, because they are not minted yet. Only once the final smart contract has been deployed on the Ethereum Network and we have published the ICO address can you add your tokens to your wallet. So after 12:00 GMT (midday) on November 27th you can do this.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matsud2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:44:00 PM

Why I'm Not See The Bounty?

you didn't read this?
ADDED: We try to keep this Announcement thread useful for potential investors, so please do NOT ask repetitive questions that have already been answered numerous times in this thread, regardless if they are about bounties or anything else, they will be deleted. Please read the thread and our answers before posting and make sure you are asking something original. Thank you!
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:22:23 PM

I don't know much about smark contracts.. How are we as investors going to be able to execute the smart contract to redeem 80% of our capital back?

There are no special skills needed to claim your refund, should you choose to do so. You do not need to have any more understanding of how smart contracts work than you need to know about car engine mechanics in order to drive a car.  Smiley

You just need to know how to send Ether and Tokens from your https://www.myetherwallet.com/ and this you can easily learn on YouTube, or on https://angelinvestors.io/invest

The refund is a fully automatic process that is built into the Ethereum smart contract, allowing YOU as the investor to "back out" of Angel Token with a minor loss of maximum 20% in the event the price of Angel Token on the exchange does not rise like you expected, or if you are not happy with us as a team and how we are running things, or the investments we are making etc.

For whatever reason you would rather get your Ether back you can choose to do so with 80% until March 7th, 2018, and 40% from March 7th until April 26th.

You simply send back the amount of tokens that you want to refund FROM THE SAME ETHEREUM ADDRESS THAT YOU INVESTED IN THE ICO FROM, (so you MUST have control of this address and it can NOT be an address on an exchange). Then within a few seconds your Ether is automatically refunded to your address.

So there is no complicated process to go through, (and there is no "approval" needed from us or anything like that).

You as the investor have total control.

Partial refunds are also possible. So if for example you are not particularly happy with how things are going in a couple of months, but you would like to remain with 10% of your original investment in the project you can refund part of your tokens if you want.

The only conditions are:

1. You must have purchased Angel Tokens during the ICO, and you must have the private key to the wallet you sent your investment from. We strongly recommend https://www.myetherwallet.com/ but other Ethereum wallets such as Mist will also work. The refund is ONLY applicable to investors who buy tokens during the ICO. It is not applicable to those only acquire their tokens on an exchange.

2. You can not refund MORE tokens than you purchased during the ICO.

So if for example you buy 100,000 tokens during the ICO and then another 100,000 on the exchange a few weeks later when we are listed there, you can ONLY refund a maximum of 100,000 tokens, which was the amount you got through the ICO.

The point is that there is no complicated process or knowledge needed, and YOU as the ICO investor have total control over what you want to do. We think this is the future of ICOs...  Smiley
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:17:01 PM

when i see an ANN, i check first the topicstarter , if he/she is a high member then i am gonna check it in .....

so gonna watch this topic and ico
tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:35:08 PM

Appreciate your time to reply and solve questions and wish you luck in the ico. If you come from marketing you must know how bad it looks to ICO anonymously. Might considere to jump in later if your platform works and you´re proven to be legit.
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:33:12 AM

Appreciate your time to reply and solve questions and wish you luck in the ico. If you come from marketing you must know how bad it looks to ICO anonymously. Might considere to jump in later if your platform works and you´re proven to be legit.

We are most certainly legit, but you are welcome aboard as an Angel Token investor at any time!  Wink

The main point from our side is that long-term we believe it is beneficial for both ourselves and investors that we keep a low profile and stay semi-anonymous...

We have explained why in the posts I have copied below.

We also believe that the 80% Guaranteed Investor Protection that is build into our immutable Ethereum Smart Contract offers MUCH MORE protection to investors than having some names and faces on a team page does.

After all, in the Angel Token ICO the investor remains in control of 80% of the investment and can simply request it back if they are not happy with us as a team, the investments we make, the price of Angel Token on the exchanges or for any other reason up until March 7th 2018.

Anyway, we will not dwell any more on this topic and just post some of our previous comments on this here below, but I think this question has been addressed enough times by now!  Roll Eyes

There has been several question on this now, and I want to comment on the issue of personally identifying the team members, and why we have chosen not to do this, or at least not at this stage.

1. First of all let's clarify that there have been many successful ICOs and projects launched with anonymous teams, so we are hardly breaking new ground here.

2. As we have said before, we would like our proposal to speak for itself, and we do not believe that revealing our identities would add any significant value to this proposal.

3. We believe that a person’s name guarantees nothing, (at least not unless it is a very well-known person within his field), and in the fast-changing and largely unregulated environment in which cryptocurrencies and assets currently exist we see few benefits for either the investors, or the founders, to fully divulge their identities.

You have full access to the team through various channels, including here and on Slack http://angelinvestors.io/slack. We only use our first names, but you can ask us anything you want, and we will do our best to answer you.

4. For those of you that have invested in other ICOs that pay dividends, (in Ether or otherwise), you should also consider the fact that anything centralized, (i.e. the people behind the ICO are easy to go after), is much more likely to be tied up in legal battles and/or have "difficulties" meeting old or new compliance regulations.

These legals situations may at times prove to be directly harmful and dangerous, not only to the founding team members, but also to the investors. They may also hinder the team from being able to always act in the best interest, (i.e. most profitable) for their token holders.

Various governments around the world use force and threat of violence (i.e. prison), often in an almost arbitrary manner. They go after certain companies and people, and sometimes imprison them to "set an example", even if there are no victims and no crime has taken place.

When you offer something like an ICO to an almost worldwide audience it is easy to fall foul of some regulation somewhere...

We are doing everything we can to avoid legal trouble of any sort, and to make sure that we don't breach any regulation that we are aware of. That includes not allowing investors from those countries that have made it clear that token sales and ICOs could be considered securities in their jurisdiction to take part in the ICO.

However, since new laws and regulations constantly come into place in various parts of the world we feel that staying at least "semi-anonymous" may give us (and all other Angel Token holders!) another small safeguard for the future.

If were to do anything truly criminal, like stealing the 20% of the funds we raise during the ICO as "the newbie wodan11" suggested above, our anonymity here certainly won't protect us from law enforcement. This is more about not making ourselves "the easiest target in the forest"...

ICOs are generally risky, and this one is only slightly different.

Yes, we are an anonymous (or semi-anonymous) team, but we also offer the 80% Guaranteed Investor Protection through our immutable Ethereum smart contract.

This means that an investor basically remains "in control" over 80% of his/her's invested Ether until March 7th 2018, and 40% of the invested Ether until April 26th 2018.

At any point during the coming 5 months they can simply initiate an immediate and automatic refund of up to 80% of their investments by simply sending their tokens back to our smart contract from the same address they sent their intial Ether investment. We believe this offers more protection than almost all other recent ICOs, despite the fact that we are not completely open with our identities.

However, we do understand that some people may have wanted to take part in this ICO, but are concerned about our anonymity. We can fully appreciate any such caution and if that is how you feel, we are not trying and persuade to invest in this ICO.

What we suggest is this.

Read our white paper, review our smart contracts on Github and review the Initial Coin Offering as we have laid it out in the white paper and on our website.

If you believe that our goals are achievable and that we have set-out a sensible and rigorous structure, and that our smart contracts are secure and robust, then join us in our vision for the future of Angel Token and help us create it.

Our smart contract allows you to scrutinize our performance and ensures that you can always recover at any point (until March 7th 2018) 80% of your investment.

Reach out to us and get to know us over on Slack, or ask more questions here.

In the end, if you decide that this is not for you, we understand. Each one has their own criteria for risk and there are zero hard feelings from our side if you don't join us...we promise! Smiley

As a team we believe very much in "if it's meant to be and we are good fit it will happen, and if not that's ok too".

We don't try to hard-sell anything we do.

We's rather just point to the opportunity and honestly explain what we can do, and then let people decide if they think we are good fit for them or not. Smiley

If you do decide to invest, only invest as much as you can afford.

Yes, you have the 80% Guaranteed Investor Protection, but even so, always stay within your comfort limits when investing in ICOs.

For those of you that DO decide to join us, we very much look forward to seeing you on the inside! Wink

But if early investors will have 690% ROI won't they just then dump their cheaply bought coins on the market to realize a 5X or 6X gain, thus tanking the price as usual?

Yes, it is quite likely that some early ICO investors will take advantage of the generous bonus structure for the early investors, purely to flip them for a quick 5x or 6x gain on the exchanges as you suggest.

However, what we don't think you will see is the price tanking as a result of this, (and even if it does we expect that to be short lived).

Let me explain why...

Every investor who decides to come on board and invest in this project during the ICO has a Guaranteed Investor Protection that makes it IMPOSSIBLE for them to lose more than 20% of their Ether investment before March 7th, 2018, because they can simply refund instead if they risked losing more from a lower exchange rate price.

Now let's assume a worst-case-scenario.

1. A large investor comes in early to take advantage of the generous bonus and gets a lot of extra bonus tokens. Immediately after the ICO is over he goes on to the exchanges and dumps his newly acquired Angel Tokens for a tidy profit of 500% or something similar.

2. As a result the price of Angel Tokens start to drop...let's assume it drops by 35%.

3. Now, as an ICO investor you know for a FACT that you can at any time, instantly and automatically, get 80% of the your Ether investment back by simply returning your tokens to our smart contract address until March 7th, 2018.

4. Would you rather return your tokens for a refund with a 20% loss or would you rather sell them on the exchange with a 35% loss?

We think the answer is obvious!  Smiley

In this sort of situation it doesn't make ANY SENSE for ICO investors to sell their Angel Tokens on an exchange with a bigger loss than 20%, because they already HAVE that as a built in guarantee in the smart contract. A guarantee that they can execute it INSTANTLY and AUTOMATICALLY themselves, without asking anyone's approval or permission, or checking that there is enough funds in the Angel Token Central Bank.

80% of their Ether investment is secured in that smart contract, and they can view it themselves on the blockchain at any time to see it is still there, and they can get it back instantly at any point they so desire up until March 7th 2018.

So my point is this.

The ICO investors are already PROTECTED from any "tanking" of the price of more than 20%, so the only time it makes sense for ICO investors to sell their Angel Tokens on an exchange before March 7th, 2018 is to do so with a profit, not if the price "tanks" as you suggest.

We are also very interested in seeing how this kind of unique Guaranteed Investor Protection that we offer will affect the price on the exchanges, but we don't think it will have a negative impact...rather the opposite. Wink

If you succeed in hacking or breaking our smart contract you will be rewarded with up to 15 ETH, and we pay out for smaller bugs as well.

Do you also reward for any CVE regarding your web application / server... ?

As I understand, angelinvestors.io want to be anonymous regarding their dev/team... If I found breach that reveal the information of one or more of your team, do you pay for it too ?

Thanks,

Just a point on anonymity though, because I think you may have misunderstood what we mean with it.

We are not trying to "hide" from investors or the public at any cost!

We even use our first names when chatting with investors in Slack, on the website or in other places. Cheesy

We are normal people and we have to provide various kinds of documents like everyone else when we trade on exchanges or open accounts in various places etc.

We are not criminals that are trying to hide from anyone...

That is NOT what our semi-anonymous ICO is all about.  Smiley

I explained this in an earlier post that I will quote from here below a bit. Both our reasoning for this and what levels we go to.

There is a vast difference in trying to hide your identity at any cost from anyone, and flashing your name and credentials, business contacts, home address and other revealing information on a public "Team Page" for any lazy government investigator in any country to see.
mekar sari

Activity: 1302

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:18:56 AM

here's the ico in waiting, i see the promotion with the creative idea from dev. will be very supportive of course to succeed ICO. with such a huge bonus will make the investors to buy the token angel Grin Grin

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
golekcepot

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:43:17 AM

Wow that's a really impressive and this ICO really easy to follow and I'm glad I went through the whole tour.
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 10:42:02 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 08:45:47 PM by LLec

***BREAKING NEWS - ANGEL TOKEN OFFICIAL CODE AUDIT FINISHED***

As promised, we are publishing this prior to the Angel Token ICO going live in less than 38 hours from now.

We have now concluded both our official bug hunt and the official code audit and review of the Angel Token Ethereum Smart Contract.

We have posted a letter signed by the official auditor, Anthony Akentiev, that you can read as a PDF document here: http://angelinvestors.io/code-review

As you are probably aware, our smart contract code is open source and available for anyone to publicly view at our GitHub account: https://github.com/bitcoinfriends/angel-contracts

It was coded by one of the top solidity developers in the world, who just happens to be on our team.  Wink

Now it has also been tested hard in every way by a number of skilled programmers and Solidity developers who have tried to hack our smart contract in every way possible. This did expose a few relatively minor issues with the code that could be improved, and this has now been done.

Thereafter the code had been audited and thoroughly reviewed by Anthony Akentiev, a highly skilled independent 3rd party Russian Solidity developer who is in no way attached to us or our team.

At our request he has digitally signed the above letter (with his encrypted key) where he confirms that in his professional opinion investor funds are safe and secure.

Our smart contract has now been deployed on the Ethereum Network and is ready for launch on "Cyber Monday" November 27th at 12:00 GMT (Midday UK Time).

We look forward to having you on board as an investor in less than 2 days time! Smiley

daivo01

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:04:03 PM

Good news. Keep up schedule well.
Monetizer

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:14:27 PM

I don't really know who Mr Akentiev is but I just checked him out real quick on his Github, and he looks like a great programmer to me.

For those who have been complaining about you guys not revealing all the person details of those who are on your team, this should provide them with a lot comfort.

I have felt from the start that you guys are true professionals (you can tell from just how you're handling this whole ICO) but for me these two sentences from Mr Akentiev:

"In my professional opinion this fairly advanced smart contract has been coded well, and the code is strong."

"It is my professional opinion that the ICO investor’s funds are safe and secure"

say everything I need to hear!

I will be ready and loaded with my eth wallet on monday, you better count on it!  Grin  Grin
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:21:11 PM

We have posted a letter signed by the official auditor, Anthony Akentiev, that you can read as a PDF document here:

Would be awesome, if you could give us some reference here. Why did you choose him? What did he audit other known projects? Either way, it's a good to know that some external 3rd party had a look at the contract.
Yanidas

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

The swarm is headed towards us.

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:42:52 PM

I don't really know who Mr Akentiev is but I just checked him out real quick on his Github, and he looks like a great programmer to me.

For those who have been complaining about you guys not revealing all the person details of those who are on your team, this should provide them with a lot comfort.

I have felt from the start that you guys are true professionals (you can tell from just how you're handling this whole ICO) but for me these two sentences from Mr Akentiev:

"In my professional opinion this fairly advanced smart contract has been coded well, and the code is strong."

"It is my professional opinion that the ICO investor’s funds are safe and secure"

say everything I need to hear!

I will be ready and loaded with my eth wallet on monday, you better count on it!  Grin  Grin

Get in line boy, the first 250,000 tokens are mine on Monday!  Cheesy

I am not missing that 690% bonus!
dgale3952coin

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:44:31 PM

Me being a bit on a newb..how would I go about exercising the smart contract if I decided to withdraw my 80%?  Thanks
Yanidas

Activity: 60

The swarm is headed towards us.

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:55:11 PM

Me being a bit on a newb..how would I go about exercising the smart contract if I decided to withdraw my 80%?  Thanks

LLec posted a detailed post about this a bit higher up on this page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385917.msg25146608#msg25146608

Apparently it is super simple, you just send the tokens you want to get a refund for the same eth address you sent ether to when you invested in the ICO.

I have never been as excited about an ICO as I am about this one, and I am surprised more people are not posting here about it. Maybe they haven't understood the potential of pumping these smaller coins and bringing them back to life?
noodle_dam

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:13:00 AM

As promised, we are publishing this prior to the Angel Token ICO going live in less than 38 hours from now.

We have now concluded both our official bug hunt and the official code audit and review of the Angel Token Ethereum Smart Contract.

We have posted a letter signed by the official auditor, Anthony Akentiev, that you can read as a PDF document here: http://angelinvestors.io/code-review

As you are probably aware, our smart contract code is open source and available for anyone to publicly view at our GitHub account: https://github.com/bitcoinfriends/angel-contracts

It was coded by one of the top solidity developers in the world, who just happens to be on our team.  Wink

Now it has also been tested hard in every way by a number of skilled programmers and Solidity developers who have tried to hack our smart contract in every way possible. This did expose a few relatively minor issues with the code that could be improved, and this has now been done.

Thereafter the code had been audited and thoroughly reviewed by Anthony Akentiev, a highly skilled independent 3rd party Russian Solidity developer who is in no way attached to us or our team.

At our request he has digitally signed the above letter (with his encrypted key) where he confirms that in his professional opinion investor funds are safe and secure.

Our smart contract has now been deployed on the Ethereum Network and is ready for launch on "Cyber Monday" November 27th at 12:00 GMT (Midday UK Time).

We look forward to having you on board as an investor in less than 2 days time! Smiley

Ha ha!  Cheesy

This was exactly what I was asking for a couple of weeks ago back here!  Grin

This sounds like a VERY VERY exciting project and I am definitely going to invest in your ICO!  Grin

I am not worried about you guys being anonymous. Many great projects have anonymous teams and since you GUARANTEE that no one can lose more than 20 percent of the money they have invested that is a better guarantee than any other coin or ICO I have invested in!

Is there anyone who is NOT on your team that can confirm that your smart contract works the way you guys say it does?

If someone else can guarantee that its completely safe then you will have a serious investment from me 1 minute after you launch this!  Grin  Grin

I better get my ethereum wallet in good standing and transfer some money from Bitstamp over the weekened.

I do not want to miss this opportunity!

Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:21:07 AM

Me being a bit on a newb..how would I go about exercising the smart contract if I decided to withdraw my 80%?  Thanks

LLec posted a detailed post about this a bit higher up on this page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385917.msg25146608#msg25146608

Apparently it is super simple, you just send the tokens you want to get a refund for the same eth address you sent ether to when you invested in the ICO.

I have never been as excited about an ICO as I am about this one, and I am surprised more people are not posting here about it. Maybe they haven't understood the potential of pumping these smaller coins and bringing them back to life?

Everybody who wanted to understand those understood. Stupid scribble never helped any ICO. You did not understood. That's not about pumping. That's about development. If it happened to you to sell hard earned btc on 1k level, you know that this market is serious and it is for long. You knew it before in words now you know in ... Grin (Btw did you see view count on this page? Personally I hope to get 1/1 bonus rate...hope so)
I have a question a bit specific. There as always will be big and small investors. And there can be some potential questionable situations - this 10k investors club, what kind of info about your plans will they possess? Also are you planning to stay on board of the assets you manage to revive or "pumping" as it was assumed above? Also do you have any view on technological aspects interesting for the market (like new DAGs etc.)? And finally do you have technical knowledge to introduce new features into old coins? Generally - your planned ratio between marketing and tech innovations?
dgale3952coin

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:33:32 AM

I missed that post, thanks!
Siskaver

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:34:33 AM

Wow this ICO just got a little less anonymous and MUCH more trustworthy overnight. Good move with this!
cliffhanger35

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:52:32 AM

Ok, I've never seen this sort of audit before, with the digital signing and all that, and I've invested in a few ICO's so far.

Looks pretty legit to me and I agree with the person who said that it looks like these guys serious.

I understand that this is a special ICO giving the refund and the bonus, and it's interesting to see that the aspect of anonymity is cleared up by actually having a face and name put on this even if it is not an official team member.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: