Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:04:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥ANGEL TOKEN ICO IS OVER 🔥THANK YOU TO OUR 400+ INVESTORS!  (Read 50837 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AngelSupport

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Angel Token - World's First Refundable ICO

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:49:22 AM

Ok, my first ICO, project sounds good though i have verry little expirience regarding ICO's let's give it a try, hope it wont be my last.
Welcome and we're very glad to have you on board! With Angel Token you will never need to invest alone!

I'll just leave here a GOT quote that I think applies perfectly to these times: "When winter comes, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."   Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LLec (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:05:34 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 08:47:38 PM by LLec

ONLY 10 ETH LEFT BEFORE THE BONUS DROPS!

Get you spot inside the Angel Token Private Investment Community, it will likely never be cheaper than today! Here where we will work together to create value and profits by reviving small-cap coins that have the potential to be a "sleeping giant", and create long-term profits in a healthy and sustainable way.

At the current bonus level, the investment is only 1.31 ETH to get 10,000 Angel Tokens, which will give you an invitation to the private community and quarterly dividends.

Remember, Angel Token is the first refundable ICO so you have a HUGE potential upside potential combined with almost nothing to lose!

The Angel Token smart contract has been created and audited by TOP developers.

The system is solid and thoroughly tested, (view full audit on this thread).

We have over 300 investors already on board in the first 3 days, and we would like to welcome you into our community as well!  Smiley

Xamito

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:12:05 PM

some red flags push me out
- anonymous team (people that already made millions according to the website, and now need to run an ICO ?, why ?)
- big rush for the early sell with that big bonuses, creating FOMO in the investor + this ANN is just a few days old....
- the reasons for creating a token seems not clear at all for me, can´t see at all the "use case"... businnes angels clubs already operate just in fia or eth/btc directly.

I´ll keep and eye on it, if the project gets released and proves to be legit and alive in some months, i might jump in at a more advanced stage

I could not agree more on that one. I will have an eye on the project but will not invest.

And there is something that is bothering me also. Angel Support guy, LLec and AngelInvest have the EXACT same way to write, using bold a lot. This sounds more than suspicious to me but who knows... maybe I am wrong.

Anyway, I wish good luck to the team and investors.
xenomorphe1

Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:18:11 PM

LLec is a Hero Member on Bitcointalk. So i believe he is here at Bitcointalk since a lot of years ago. For me, they are a serious team and know about what they are doing.
AngelSupport

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 03:26:26 PM

I could not agree more on that one. I will have an eye on the project but will not invest.

And there is something that is bothering me also. Angel Support guy, LLec and AngelInvest have the EXACT same way to write, using bold a lot. This sounds more than suspicious to me but who knows... maybe I am wrong.

Well if you are kind enough to post such a negative comment why not post the response from LLec also then? (I have posted this here below for anyone that didn't read it).

In regards to your insinuation that we are all the same person we just had a really good laugh at this and started teasing each other...so thank you for that! 😂😂

When it comes to our "writing style being similar" there are a few things you are missing:

1. We try to have a consistent message to our investors to avoid confusion. This means that we often use the SAME responses when people keep asking the same or similar questions.

2. We are a TEAM and have different skills. LLec fancies himself as "a good writer" and good at explaining things to people. He also has a fetish for using formatting like bold and italics etc! 😉😆 The rest of us keep teasing him for being TOO long-winded in his answers (who has time to read all that, right!?)! 😂 But the truth is he does occassionally help the rest of us out with an answer.

3. If you think it would be possible for 1 person to launch an ICO like this and effectively deal with over 300 investors and multiple ad campaigns and a signature campaign with 100+ members and thousands of inquiries we can conclude that you have never launched an ICO! 😉

Why don't you join us on Slack instead? There you can chat with all of us, sometimes even at the same time! 😉

- anonymous team (people that already made millions according to the website, and now need to run an ICO ?, why ?)
- big rush for the early sell with that big bonuses, creating FOMO in the investor + this ANN is just a few days old....
- the reasons for creating a token seems not clear at all for me, can´t see at all the "use case"... businnes angels clubs already operate just in fia or eth/btc directly.

I´ll keep and eye on it, if the project gets released and proves to be legit and alive in some months, i might jump in at a more advanced stage

Thank you for your questions/comments, we welcome all types of questions as long as they are original and not things that have been repeated and answered several times in this thread already.  Smiley

The team question and why we have chosen to stay semi-anonymous is one that has already been answered numerous times here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385917.msg24381667#msg24381667 and here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385917.msg24863632#msg24863632  and here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385917.msg25057118#msg25057118

However, I want to address your other questions/concerns.

- (people that already made millions according to the website, and now need to run an ICO ?, why ?)

Yes, since the early 2000s we have as a team operated a very successful marketing business that have generated several million dollars in net profits. (For complete transparency I should point out that the majority of those large profits came from the years up until around 2011/2012 or so. We still operate successfully, but business is nowhere near what it was 5 years ago.)

Although we made our first Bitcoin investments in 2011 we are not massively wealthy Bitcoin multi-millionaires. We had a substantial amount of Bitcoins stolen from one of the early exchanges, and we also sold off a large chunk the first time Bitcoin crossed $1000, (yes it is not one of the trading decisions we are most proud of today!  Roll Eyes Cheesy).

Our mining operations in 2014 were more on a "hobby level" than a professional operation. In total I think we generated the equivalent of 22-24 Bitcoins from all of our combined mining rigs, and once you accounted for equipment and electricity it was only marginally profitable if you discount the rise in price of Bitcoin, (compared to buying coins at the current rate).

- big rush for the early sell with that big bonuses, creating FOMO in the investor

There is no "big rush for an early sell with the big bonuses".

We have explained this earlier as well, but let me try again.

We believe that the current system under which most ICOs operate is kinda "broken", and we wanted to try something new...

Most ICOs see the vast majority of investments come in on Day 1 and then a rush on the last day of the ICO.

This just doesn't seem right to us.

What we are doing is rewarding investors with bigger bonuses the earlier they get involved, on a sliding scale in relation to the overall investment in the ICO.

We believe this is a fair way to reward risk taking.

If you are interested in investing in our ICO feel free to wait until the last day, just understand that it is going to cost you in terms of smaller bonuses that are instead rewarded to those who choose to invest ahead of you.

With the way our sliding scale bonus system works, (please see the white paper for exact details), it is a gradual decline in bonuses from the first million tokens sold until the last, and with very generous bonuses for the first several million tokens sold.

This has nothing to do with creating FOMO, because everyone is aware of the rules and how everything works BEFORE the ICO starts.

Investors are then free to choose their own entry point and willingness to accept risk, but the earlier they get involved the higher the bonus.

We believe this in combination with our Guaranteed 80% Instant And Automatic Investor Refund through our Ethereum smart contract is the way most ICOs will operate in the future.

It is fair to all investors, and just like with Bitcoin or any other coin, the earlier you decide to get in the more profit you will make.

Since most teams don't need 100% of the funds raised on Day 1 there is no real reason for most ICO teams to hold onto vast amounts of investor funds from Day 1, especially when those funds are not efficiently deployed in the market.

Our smart contract significantly reduces the downside risk for all investors, by allowing the investors to "be in control" of 80% of their investment (and claim it back if they wish for any reason) until the day it is actually needed.

+ this ANN is just a few days old....

1. This ANN is almost 2 weeks old by now.

2. We have been actively working on this project since June of this year, but yes the announcement was only published when we knew we were ready to launch shortly. What is wrong with that?  Huh

3. During the past 2 weeks we have published the source code for our smart contract on Github, ran a public bug hunt and gone through an official audit of the smart contract with a 3rd party Solidity expert coder.

Then I am afraid that you have completely missed the main purpose of this ICO and what it is we are trying to do.

One potential investor in our Slack channel yesterday described our project as a "crypto-incubator", (a bit like Y Combinator), for "sleeping and forgotten altcoins with huge potential".

We think that is a very accurate description. Smiley

The main purpose of Angel Token is to create long term wealth for its token holders, by building up a portfolio of small to medium size altcoins, as well as to pay regular dividends in Ether to its token holders.

As we have explained in our white paper we are not just a "passive portfolio" holder like most crypto funds, but rather an active one.

We will invest in low to medium marketcap altcoins that have a good coin and a solid foundation, but that may be lacking in one or several areas.

That could be anything from a lack of funds to hire a full-time developer to work on the coin, to a lack of marketing skills, to something as simple as missing nodes/mining power, or a broken wallet.

We will work TOGETHER with the founders, community and other large stake holders of those coins to try and help them succeed, both in terms of awareness, adoption rate and to raise their market caps.

We wil be doing these investments after thorough research and discussions inside the Angel Token Private Investment Community, where everyone on the inside will hold a significant amount of Angel Tokens (minimum is 10,000). This way everyone's goals will be aligned, (with the main goal obviously being to increase portfolio value and dividend payments to Angel Token holders), and we will all work together achieve those goals.

We do not wish to try to "convince" anyone who feels this is "too risky" at the moment, and we will happily welcome you at a later stage, if at that point you would choose to invest.

However, we would like to remind everyone that ONLY those investors who purchase Angel Tokens via the ICO, by sending Ether to our smart contract address, are covered by our Guaranteed Investor Protection which assures that they CAN NEVER lose more than 20% of their investment before March 7th 2018.[/u]

If you choose to buy Angel Tokens on an open exchange at a later time, there is no downside protection should the price at any time go against you.

We hope this answers your questions and clarifies a few things. Smiley

ADDED: We try to keep this Announcement thread useful for potential investors, so please do NOT ask repetitive questions that have already been answered numerous times in this thread, regardless if they are about bounties or anything else, they will be deleted. Please read the thread and our answers before posting and make sure you are asking something original. Thank you!  Smiley

LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 09:41:54 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 08:47:58 PM by LLec

Angel Token is a "crypto incubator" for small-cap altcoins, allowing you to CREATE WEALTH as an "Angel Investor", rather than passively wait for your investments to rise.

Together we invest in overlooked and undervalued cryptocurrencies.

Our skilled team improves their functionality, visibility and marketing.

With our innovative GUARANTEED INVESTOR REFUND built into the thoroughly checked Smart Contract, you are protected from losing more than 20% until March 7th '18. If you are not happy with our performance you can get your investment back.

How much would you pay to be part of a private community like this?

It only costs 1.41 ETH to be inside the Angel Token investment community at the current bonus level!  Cheesy

Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:38:36 AM

some red flags push me out

Thanks a lot for some laugh. In days to come I will have tonnes of joy trolling those guys that they are only one small cheater. There is a problem that they are online at the same time printing the answers at the same time - but! it can be a special AI slack algorithm for the ICO.
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:29:45 AM

Good news, ANGL token is listed with Etherdelta. The tokens are locked but when they are released you will be able to trade them there: https://etherdelta.com/#ANGL-ETH

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Supergain03

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:05:56 AM

Hello! There are certainly some red flags, but also they offer a special protection for the investors, and this somewhat may compensate the red flags. I have some questions:

1) Is this token basically a fee to join your club? And if it is, is there any interest to keep high the value of token?
I mean, fees are appealing when they are low, not high, and this could be a huge problem for the future appreciation of the token.

2) As you are distributing dividends, can angel token be considered as a security? Big exchanges are not prone to list new tokens if there is that risk.

3) Is there any maximum investment for each investor? Some whales could buy a lot of the tokens with this huge discount and control the token price.

4) You declare "members agree not to buy large stakes in investments that we are collectively
considering before such an investment has been made, nor reveal such ‘insider
information’  to  any  other  3rd  party. ".  
An agreement based on what? Is it just " I promise..."? Of course everyone will try to buy secretly as soon as possible. Insider trading does still exist in the regulated fields, think about the unregulated ones.
This agreement is going to fail and one of the main purpose of the project is at risk.

I think the idea is simply great but these are my main concerns.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:02:18 PM

Those are great questions from Supergain03. Mostly can subscribe under them. So expect devs to answer those in the most full and detailed way. Would prefer later but better.
clubber_fg

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:52:44 PM

I am in with 1.49 eth. I hope everything goes fine.
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:53:14 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 06:18:00 PM by LLec

Good news, ANGL token is listed with Etherdelta. The tokens are locked but when they are released you will be able to trade them there: https://etherdelta.com/#ANGL-ETH

That is indeed great news azmojo! We now have our first exchange where people can begin trading (if they wish to) immediately after the ICO is over! Wink

We hope to have another exchange listing as well in early January, but https://etherdelta.com/ is a great start!  Smiley

1) Is this token basically a fee to join your club? And if it is, is there any interest to keep high the value of token?
I mean, fees are appealing when they are low, not high, and this could be a huge problem for the future appreciation of the token.

No.

It is nothing like paying for a "club membership".

When you pay for a club membership fee the money goes to club owners. When you invest in the Angel Token ICO we do not take those funds for ourselves.

Your investment does not go to us, (not even 8%, but in case someone is confused about that please ask!), it goes into the Angel Token portfolio to be used for investments.

You can think of Angel Token more as an aggressive and high-risk hedge fund, but with one major difference. We do not act like most funds do, as passive investors. Rather we act more like a "crypto incubator".

We are "angel investors", (hence the name Angel Token), in small to medium-cap altcoins.

However, what you are thinking of is indeed one of the core benefits of being an Angel Token investor, assuming you hold more than 10,000 tokens in your wallet.

You become a member of the Angel Token Private Investment Community, which is where we discuss research and potential investments with all of our stakeholders. Being part of the Angel Token Private Investment Community is a benefit because it allows you to have an active role and even potentially influence the investment decisions that Angel Token makes.

We welcome all members of the Private Investment Community to bring forward any investment proposals that they have, and share their research with all of us. We can then openly discuss this research, as well as the investment research brought forward by our own research team, and then we can vote as a community on the most interesting investment opportunities.

Despite that we are only few days into this ICO we have already had two investment proposal from Angel Token investors of projects/altcoins they think we should consider. One of them we consider very serious and interesting. The other one we haven't yet has a chance to look at closely. We will present these opportunities, as well as our own investment research and suggestions to the community after the ICO is over.

In short.

When you pay a fee to join a club, the club keeps your money.

When you invest in the Angel Token ICO your money goes into an investment fund that makes altcoin investments that benefits ALL Angel Token holders.

I suggest that you read the white paper and the previous discussions on this thread to understand better what we do.

2) As you are distributing dividends, can angel token be considered as a security? Big exchanges are not prone to list new tokens if there is that risk.

Considered a security by whom?

There are several countries governments that have made statements to the effect that they may consider some or all tokens as securities, among them United States. We do not allow investors from the United States or these other countries who have made similar statements to take part in the Angel Token ICO, and we specifically block them from even entering the investment part of our website.

Now if you are concerned about us not being listed on certain exchanges for this reason that is a different issue and one we will tackle in due course. However, in principal you are correct that some exchanges may not allow Angel Token to be traded on their exchange for this reason or any other, if they choose not to.

We believe exchanges are moving towards decentralization, but either way, we do not believe Angel Token investors will have any problems finding exchanges to trade their tokens should they wish to come January. In fact, we are already listed on EtherDelta as mentioned above, so you can trade there from Day 1 after the ICO.  Smiley

3) Is there any maximum investment for each investor? Some whales could buy a lot of the tokens with this huge discount and control the token price.

Yes indeed they can.

Whales may buy a lot of the tokens because of the big bonuses we offer to early investors, and we hope they do.  Wink

It is important to remember that there is only 1 million tokens for sale at each bonus level, and we have already passed several of them. We are now at 464% rather than 690% bonus, still very generous, but the longer the whales wait the less their advantage will be...

4) You declare "members agree not to buy large stakes in investments that we are collectively
considering before such an investment has been made, nor reveal such ‘insider
information’  to  any  other  3rd  party. ".  
An agreement based on what? Is it just " I promise..."? Of course everyone will try to buy secretly as soon as possible. Insider trading does still exist in the regulated fields, think about the unregulated ones.
This agreement is going to fail and one of the main purpose of the project is at risk.

I think the idea is simply great but these are my main concerns.

We believe that you are wrong, for several reasons, but even if turns out that you are correct, Angel Token will not fail because of it...

1. Everyone who is a member inside the Angel Token Private Investment Community owns a MINIMUM of 10,000 Angel Tokens. This means that they have already made a reasonably significant investment in Angel Token and it is therefore naturally in their interest that Angel Token succeeds.

That is the main reason for the 10,000 minimum in order to be a member of the private community. That we want everyone's goals to be aligned.

2. One major point you need to understand is that since Angel Token is acting as angel investors we are generally going to acquire our stake in the altcoins we invest in off the exchange market. We will be negotiating directly with the founders, early miners and other large stakeholders in those altcoin communities that we are looking to help and invest in.

You are right that there will likely be speculation and the market will move to some extent in those coins we are negotiating with, and those coins will also go up substantially once we have made a deal with the large stakeholders of that coin. However, this is in everyone's interest, that the price and market cap of those coins we invest in will rise. It benefits all Angel Token holders as the value of the portfolio increases.

There is no question that those who are on the inside of the Angel Token Private Investment Community will have an "unfair advantage" and will be able to buy into coins that we KNOW are going to rise, (because of the many improvements we are going to make to them, and the enhanced marketing efforts and so on), before the rest of the world does, but as long as this is not abused by members we don't think this will cause any significant problems, at least not over the long-term.

3. Members of the Angel Token Private Investment Community will have to agree to the terms and conditions of our community before being allowed in. Those terms and conditions include that they agree to abide by all laws in their jurisdiction as it pertains to insider trading. If they choose to break those laws to make profitable trades with the information they have gained inside the community, then they may be held accountable in their country if anyone finds out who they are. However, since cryptocurrencies and tokens are still largely unregulated in most parts of the world it is up to each member to research what laws apply to them in regards to this.

Being a member of the Angel Token Private Investment Community is not an absolute right, simply because you hold the minimum number of Angel Tokens. If we identify members who are abusing the information they have in a way that it hurts the rest of the community they will simply be blocked from the community. The same goes for disruptive or abusive members, they will be kicked out. David, our Community Investment Manager will be in charge of the community and make sure that people follow and agree to the rules we have, as far as is possible.

4. From our point of view we would obviously be concerned if members abuse their insider information in such a substantial way that it drives the prices so high that it jeopardizes the negotiations we are having with the large stakeholders of that coin, or makes it significantly more expensive for us to acquire the position we want. However, it is important to once again remember here that ALL members have a joint goal in seeing Angel Token investments succeed, because everyone is a token holder with a minimum of 10,000 Angel Tokens.

There are several countermeasures we can take if this would becomes a problem, including simply not revealing our final investments until the negotiations are over and we have secured our position. In this scenario we can likely still conduct most of the research openly, as long as there are several potential coins up for consideration (which is exactly how we see it happening) and then we simply hold back revealing the final choice that we made until the investment has been secured.

5. In those cases where we may need to acquire Angel Token's stake in a coin on the open market we may need to be more careful in exactly how open we are, even inside the private community, but we will review this on a case-by-case basis.

I am not sure I have relieved your concerns, but I have tried to answer your questions as best I can.

This ICO is NOT for everyone. It is high risk and we understand that the anonymity of the team (and investors!) is a concern for some people. However, it is how we have chosen to do this ICO, because we think it is the better way for everyone involved, but if you think it is not for you that is 100% ok!  Smiley No hard feelings, we promise!  Wink
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:17:16 PM

I am in with 1.49 eth. I hope everything goes fine.

Welcome on board.  Smiley

Make sure you join our Slack community over here: https://angelinvestors.io/slack

We won't let you down!  Wink
Monetizer

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:59:47 PM

I have invested quite a lot in Angel Token and I am very happy and excited about my investment so far, no regrets! If I had any regrets would not matter anyway since I could just refund then!  Grin

I love what you guys are doing and I am so excited about what is to come after the ICO! I think I might invest a bit more when its still at this bonus level.

Apart from that we make more money when angel token goes up in price, are there any other benefits to owning more than the minimum 10,000 tokens needed for the 'insider community' and dividends?
Siskaver

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:29:39 PM

I agree that this is the best ICO ever, for many reason.

you are protect from a major loss when you invest.

The upside is huge because no one is going to sell their coins on the exchange, so the supply will be super limited. I mean who would sell their coins cheaper on the exchange when they can get an 80% refund on them anyway?? 

We get to see insider information and investment research before its released to the market, (btw will you be doing press releases about investments?) and get to see the coins that are going to be great investments before everyone else. THAT on it's own is worth like 10 ETH!

There is only one way for angel token, up to the sky, to fly with the angels!  Grin
AngelSupport

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 07:52:03 PM

I have invested quite a lot in Angel Token and I am very happy and excited about my investment so far, no regrets! If I had any regrets would not matter anyway since I could just refund then!  Grin

I love what you guys are doing and I am so excited about what is to come after the ICO! I think I might invest a bit more when its still at this bonus level.

Apart from that we make more money when angel token goes up in price, are there any other benefits to owning more than the minimum 10,000 tokens needed for the 'insider community' and dividends?

Great to have you inside the investor community, welcome! Smiley

Apart from the benefits you mention I guess another one is that you have a larger say in the community.

Votes will "weighted" to both the number of Angel tokens an investor has in his wallet, and also how long he/she has held them by our server-side script.

So the more Angel Tokens you own, (and the longer you have them) the more "power" you can have on the investment decisions we make.

We listen equally to everyone in the open forum, but when its time to vote the more Angel Tokens you own the more your vote counts.

The upside is huge because no one is going to sell their coins on the exchange, so the supply will be super limited. I mean who would sell their coins cheaper on the exchange when they can get an 80% refund on them anyway?? 

We get to see insider information and investment research before its released to the market, (btw will you be doing press releases about investments?) and get to see the coins that are going to be great investments before everyone else. THAT on it's own is worth like 10 ETH!

There is only one way for angel token, up to the sky, to fly with the angels!  Grin

Yes we will.

As soon as we agree on a partnership or make a a large investment in a coin we will want to let crypto investors know about it.

So yeah we will likely issue press releases for any major investment we make, but of course the private investors community will know long before that. Smiley

GoldenOrder

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 08:55:15 PM

Hahaha no doubt!!

In one or two years from now, we will remember these days as the days we made the best investment of our lives. This is going to be an awesome ride my friends!!!!  Grin
burliko

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:41:06 AM

What is the dividend payout ratio?
Per quarter how much of the profit is paid out to members with > 10,000 coins?
How transparent will the financial statements be? Ie - disclosure of entry and exit points/amounts and subsequently what level of transparency will the insiders see where their money is going/divs getting paid out.

Good looking project - and I'm about to pull the trigger on a 10k bundle but I want to know that investors will be getting a decent peice of the profit pie first.
Cheers!
B
burliko

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:00:59 AM

What is the soft-cap for this ICO - is there a limit of $ you need to raise to complete this project? What happens if you don't have the interest? Full refund of ETH deposited?
Do you have any referral program ?
Thanks
monalito

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:17:44 AM

What the minimum to buy ico

F7kZLsZ9XJpMVpzG9xzPXQ6oqbEjHTx1VU
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: