Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will happen in Dec ?  (Read 2624 times)
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:20:05 AM

My wild guess will be , Alt coin will be red in December due to another bitcoin rally. It's just a wild guess , just hold and do day trade for you to utilize every possible way of earning more with specific coin. Trade wisely , Neo is a good coin though I have ample numbers of Neo.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:36:40 AM

My wild guess will be , Alt coin will be red in December due to another bitcoin rally. It's just a wild guess , just hold and do day trade for you to utilize every possible way of earning more with specific coin. Trade wisely , Neo is a good coin though I have ample numbers of Neo.
Yes I feel that also that bitcoin value will increase before this year will end, i think much better to do is if you have altcoin just continue to hold it and make sure you have money in bitcoin due to incoming surge of its value. I feel that our Christmas would be merry and fruitful because of bitcoin.

m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:40:37 AM

Nice portfolio but I think you dungoofed with Bitcoin Cash. So much politics and controversy surrounding this coin project that it is so prone to pump and dumps. If you expect to cash out in December, you may be caught in the middle of a dump.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:44:28 AM

You invested into 4 altcoins? I think at least 50% of your portfolio should be in Bitcoin since it is very hyped now. People are speculating which price Bitcoin ends up before 2018. Once Bitcoin will have another heavy rally just like what happened last year, then your alts will be blooded. Anyway your choices are good long term coins so if you are busy then just leave it behind and visit it next year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:44:45 AM

December is a one of the very good month in the year, but i think most of all altcoin will put on the green days. Etheruem will one of the altcoin will rise until the end of the year.
CookieGums

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:52:42 AM

is any one thinking that this up coming december is the best christmas for us because the bitcoin may reach another record for highest price in currency. if you have a few bitcoin before christmas i think yes but the others without may be a shame to the ones who have.

Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:12:10 AM

im a fresh noob and happened to come into this game at a weird time , this whole fork business and all got me scratching my head.
I dont know which Alt to even go with

so far I put about 100$ into each on of these

Neo   

Golem   

Bancor   

BitcoinCash

did I dungoof ?

What Alts are you guys going with would anything really even happy by end of the year  ?

PS: feel free to PM me with knowledge because i really dont know what which Alts to get into and Yes I been researching for the last 48h and everything is a mess

I think you just need to be patient, every research must be balanced with experience and knowledge. so you better fix where your mistakes are, or maybe be patient for the beginning of the year, I think there will be an increase in altcoin. you should know that every investment always has that risk that we have to face at all times.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:19:38 AM

You invested into 4 altcoins? I think at least 50% of your portfolio should be in Bitcoin since it is very hyped now. People are speculating which price Bitcoin ends up before 2018. Once Bitcoin will have another heavy rally just like what happened last year, then your alts will be blooded. Anyway your choices are good long term coins so if you are busy then just leave it behind and visit it next year.
Yap , bitcoin price is too higher , when bitcoin price is so expensive , its will affect to altcoins and blooded/red days altscoins.
yeah , i believe altcoins will have a green days again on next year and i do some long term investment on altcoins , i just waiting and hold my altcoins , when the price stable or higher , i will sell my altcoins on next year.
tarpa07

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:38:51 AM

im a fresh noob and happened to come into this game at a weird time , this whole fork business and all got me scratching my head.
I dont know which Alt to even go with

so far I put about 100$ into each on of these

Neo   

Golem   

Bancor   

BitcoinCash

did I dungoof ?

What Alts are you guys going with would anything really even happy by end of the year  ?

PS: feel free to PM me with knowledge because i really dont know what which Alts to get into and Yes I been researching for the last 48h and everything is a mess

In December Have fork and it is best for any digital coin . No need to wary just penchant and your business will be success .
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:53:06 AM

Maybe this December bitcoin will hit to $10k USD! who knows! because it is $7k+ USD now, and other altcoins will pump also.
johnjin

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:02:08 AM

A new survey from LendEDU shows that bitcoin enthusiasts will be ‘hodling’ their coins with respondents willing to sell them when they hit over $190,000 each
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:43:54 AM

In December, the most important expectation is bitcoin at $ 10,000.
It is also important for many people what will happen with Tezos before the end of the year?
The etherium is expected to update new highs.

Jonashe

Activity: 194

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:53:20 AM

I think CME group will accumulate some bitcoin then scalp the market early next years. They want a good % share of the market and the better way to do this is to proced a crash when every weak hands sells low.

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:21:31 AM

I hope in Dec. i earn so many airdrop,signature campaign,bounty i still believe in positive vibrations.

Well we all belive in positive vibrations man. However the comment with bitcoin is overvalued is intersting. But I would say that in december bitcoin will crash hard , no more pumps , 10k$ will remain a fantasy for now , remember how we all wanted 2k$ at the first pump or at least 1500 ? Well over 80% of bitcoin consumers they are waiting for the price to hit 10k when the rest of 20% knows that this cannot be posibile anymore.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:02:30 PM

You are a newbie, so please don't focus on Bitcoin Price. Just first Increase your rank, it will automatically give you high earning. Oterwise, i think that Bitcoin Price will surely touch 10000$ till the end of December 2017. 10,000$ is very nea, Already 7,400$ today even after 5,400$ dip from last week. Now see, what will happen after december.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:13:12 PM

I think the bitcoin cash will surely pump up to 10000$ and thst is not impossible of what is happening right now in the market, who doesnt want to have that kind of valu e for every month, that is my predictions about the bitcoin cash, and when in comes to icos, i think there will be more icos to be created and be successful, likewise, there will be more participants joining ico for the month of december
madgtr

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:09:51 PM

In December, expect Bitcoin to reach $10K, also expect Ethereum to reach $500, Ripple to reach $1.
ICOtoINVEST

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:31:36 PM

There are many speculations and predictions happening at the moment, and some of them are that Bitcoin will reach the highest value of $10K by the end of 2017. Other experienced investors also believe that Ethereum will reach a value of $500 and that Altcoins will increase in general by the end 2017.
flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:42:20 PM

There is alot of uncertainty for December it seems but things look to be trending in the right direction. After all the fork madness of November, BTC seems to have held up pretty good.  There was a great chance to sell and make a decent profit during the dip after the fork cancellation and we are seeing new all time highs every week it seems.  I dont think we can make 10k by Jan 1st but that would be nice.

I am planning on holding pretty much all my alt positions throughout December and seeing what happens at the start of the new year. I am currently heavy on ARK and ZEC with a little bit of XIOS that I am hopeful will turn around with a new development team and wallet.
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:48:52 PM

There is alot of uncertainty for December it seems but things look to be trending in the right direction. After all the fork madness of November, BTC seems to have held up pretty good.  There was a great chance to sell and make a decent profit during the dip after the fork cancellation and we are seeing new all time highs every week it seems.  I dont think we can make 10k by Jan 1st but that would be nice.

I am planning on holding pretty much all my alt positions throughout December and seeing what happens at the start of the new year. I am currently heavy on ARK and ZEC with a little bit of XIOS that I am hopeful will turn around with a new development team and wallet.

I also think that their will be a lot of price increase and a lot coins that will be released. Fake or not, their are many projects that are bound to be finished on december. Maybe as a Christmas bonus to traders. I also have invested in some altcoin and im pretty a lot would increase this coming Holidays.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: