Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:09:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO - FINISHED!!!] Telcoin - Cryptocurrency for a Mobile World  (Read 10212 times)
GolumDeMort

Activity: 672
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:55:26 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2512004.0

Your Russian ANN
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heyitsderek

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:00:12 AM

Excited for this ICO
telcoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:35:33 AM

Excited for this ICO

We are too Derek!   Grin

Any questions, check out our telegram channel https://t.me/telcoincommunity
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:29:25 PM

Are you guys reaching out to big names in telecom? If you could announce a big partnership, I think you guys will hit that hard cap in 24 hours.

Still curious about this.

Apologies for the delay! Yes, we have secured selected POC agreements starting Q1 with Aritel, Etisalat, MTN Group, Veon, and Tunisia Telecom.  Smiley

That's exactly what I wanted to see! Do you guys have any sort of prototype?
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:49:57 PM

When can we expect to see this on exchanges?

It will be available on exchanges 30 days after the ICO is over  Grin

Excellent. Any idea which ones?

We are still confirming which ones we will be listed on and which would allow for the easiest and most efficient way of exchanging. We are targeting the top exchanges (depending on region and regulatory challenges). I'll keep you updated once we get full confirmation.

Which exchanges do you use or have found to be best for your needs?

I just use the big ones for the most part. Kraken and Bittrex mostly. How much do you think it will cost to get Telcoin on one of these big exchanges? I am under the impression you have to pay them, is that right?

okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:05:43 PM

How will you exchange fiat for Telcoin? You have to go to an exchange?
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:14:32 PM

How big is your team right now?

Our team is currently 11 members strong! For some more information on us check out our team page here https://www.telco.in/index.html#s_team

Also, we just recently had live interviews with "CNBC Street Signs" & "Bloomberg Radio". Claude, our CEO, was invited to speak about Telcoin and what we are doing.  Grin

That's a formidable number at this stage. How many would you say are full time?

Those are some pretty big media names, any way we can watch a VoD?

Ask and you shall receive!  Grin Grin Grin

CNBC (short version) - https://www.cnbc.com/video/2017/12/03/cryptocurrencies-could-soon-be-widely-used-for-payments-ceo-says.html?play=1
Bloomberg - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/audio/2017-12-04/volatility-is-not-a-big-issue-with-bitcoin

Glorious! Thank you for your helpful and prompt responses. I'm sure to have more in the coming days, as I have high hopes for Telcoin.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:28:50 PM

So anyone with an active cell phone number will be able to get in on this?

Yes! All you need is a phone that is able to at least receive SMS & a mobile wallet and you're good to receive telcoin from your Telecom provider. Check out the Whitepaper for more detailed information.

Wow, maybe this really is revolutionary. Nobody else is working on this?

We've seen similar ideals and intent, but none that are working exclusively with Telecoms. Moreover, our chairman Paul has a MASSIVE competitive advantage to others as his previous telecom experience gets us in conversation with telecom (and thus central banks/regulators) executives directly. The ability to get these conversations with decision makers is extremely difficult if you don't have an in.

That truly is a massive advantage. It's all about who you know.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
telcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:14:40 AM

Are you guys reaching out to big names in telecom? If you could announce a big partnership, I think you guys will hit that hard cap in 24 hours.

Apologies for the delay! Yes, we have secured selected POC agreements starting Q1 with Aritel, Etisalat, MTN Group, Veon, and Tunisia Telecom.  Smiley

In the works now, and actually Paul (chairman) is traveling for the week to finalize deals that will give us the full value chain and allow us to send telcoin to ANY mobile phone globally. Stay Tuned. Also, if you're on the tech side, GitHub should be updated soon too.

Love the energy man! Thanks for the love!
telcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:15:53 AM

Yes! All you need is a phone that is able to at least receive SMS & a mobile wallet and you're good to receive telcoin from your Telecom provider. Check out the Whitepaper for more detailed information.

We've seen similar ideals and intent, but none that are working exclusively with Telecoms. Moreover, our chairman Paul has a MASSIVE competitive advantage to others as his previous telecom experience gets us in conversation with telecom (and thus central banks/regulators) executives directly. The ability to get these conversations with decision makers is extremely difficult if you don't have an in.

Fact. He's our secret sauce and on his way to Tunisia now to finalize deals and to speak to two more huge telecoms.
telcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:20:04 AM

Yes, either on an exchange or through your mobile operator.
telcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:01:19 AM

Our team is currently 11 members strong! For some more information on us check out our team page here https://www.telco.in/index.html#s_team

Also, we just recently had live interviews with "CNBC Street Signs" & "Bloomberg Radio". Claude, our CEO, was invited to speak about Telcoin and what we are doing.  Grin

CNBC (short version) - https://www.cnbc.com/video/2017/12/03/cryptocurrencies-could-soon-be-widely-used-for-payments-ceo-says.html?play=1
Bloomberg - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/audio/2017-12-04/volatility-is-not-a-big-issue-with-bitcoin

Glorious! Thank you for your helpful and prompt responses. I'm sure to have more in the coming days, as I have high hopes for Telcoin.

Not a problem my friend! Don't hesitate to ask! I (Chris) will be here!

Also, check out all of our new media on our website regarding Claudes (CEO) Asia Media Tour!  Feel free to share too!
Paul_Telcoin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:35:56 AM

i think the ANN is just a bit over the top and could refrain from boasting so loudly! ambitious yes but this takes it to a whole new level

Hi AmoreJaz, yes I am very much looking forward to completing this ICO process and getting to the task of executing the business. I really believe in this project and don't think it needs to be overhyped - I think it will speak for itself once we are in delivery mode.  Thank you for your feedback though.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:29:25 PM

In the works now, and actually Paul (chairman) is traveling for the week to finalize deals that will give us the full value chain and allow us to send telcoin to ANY mobile phone globally. Stay Tuned. Also, if you're on the tech side, GitHub should be updated soon too.

Love the energy man! Thanks for the love!

Lol, I guess I do get a little over-energetic when I find a promising new token so early on. The last couple turned out great, and I have really high expectations for this one too.
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:09:34 PM

Fact. He's our secret sauce and on his way to Tunisia now to finalize deals and to speak to two more huge telecoms.

That's awesome. Are you guys US based?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:27:50 PM

Yes, either on an exchange or through your mobile operator.

Oh that could be very interesting. The telco's you have on board will all be offering ways to buy Telcoin?
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:36:41 PM

We are still confirming which ones we will be listed on and which would allow for the easiest and most efficient way of exchanging. We are targeting the top exchanges (depending on region and regulatory challenges). I'll keep you updated once we get full confirmation.

I just use the big ones for the most part. Kraken and Bittrex mostly. How much do you think it will cost to get Telcoin on one of these big exchanges? I am under the impression you have to pay them, is that right?

Can you at least explain why nobody wants to answer how much it costs to get on an exchange?

celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:49:14 PM

Not a problem my friend! Don't hesitate to ask! I (Chris) will be here!

Also, check out all of our new media on our website regarding Claudes (CEO) Asia Media Tour!  Feel free to share too!

An Asian media tour does sound very interesting. I'll check it out now, thanks again.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
telcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:37:04 AM

That's awesome. Are you guys US based?

We are all based out of Tokyo and registered in Singapore  Grin
telcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:25:56 AM

Can you at least explain why nobody wants to answer how much it costs to get on an exchange?

Apologies for the delay! To our knowledge there are no free exchanges (that are worth using). So yes, we would have to pay to be listed. We are still figuring which ones we will want to be listed on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: