Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:46:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yours feelings about Komodo ?  (Read 191 times)
wonderchaff (OP)

Activity: 239
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:45:39 AM

Hi guys , i need some advice about komodoplatform. I think it is really interesting project. Can you give me your knowledge about this project and developers ? I am about to invest some money into .

USD - in God we trust / BTC - in code we trust
alpsea
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 555

https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:03:05 PM

You can deposit money in komodo because a developing altcoin
Are you investing for the long term
Or for the short term?

Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:11:13 PM

Hi guys , i need some advice about komodoplatform. I think it is really interesting project. Can you give me your knowledge about this project and developers ? I am about to invest some money into .
If you want knowledge about this certain project, why not visit their announcement thread? All the knowledge and information about developers can be found there. All I can say to you for now is that KOMODO is a great project. You can also easily invest into it by buying it on exchanges where it is listed. To know more about their project, visit their ann thread they can accurately answer every question you have on their project. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.0
wonderchaff (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:14:22 PM

You can deposit money in komodo because a developing altcoin
Are you investing for the long term
Or for the short term?

i want long term investment

wonderchaff (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:14:57 PM

If you want knowledge about this certain project, why not visit their announcement thread? All the knowledge and information about developers can be found there. All I can say to you for now is that KOMODO is a great project. You can also easily invest into it by buying it on exchanges where it is listed. To know more about their project, visit their ann thread they can accurately answer every question you have on their project. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.0

Thanks for link Smiley

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:44:19 PM

Yes it looks very interesting all of those are potentially great ones.

Komodo
ark
blocknet
bay
sys

decentralising exchanges, markets are the last big pieces of the trustless decentralised evironment we all want.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: