Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:28:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: From what to start?  (Read 1835 times)
Blackfurysm

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:11:07 AM

The perfect way to start is to study bitcoinwiki.org-articles and understand the main principles of blockchain technology

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

Hello! My name is Tiana, I am from a countryside of Serbia and looking for a ways to earn some extra money. A friend from Facebook said me that he earns money online through this forum. I was reading this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0 but here there is no any suggest from what to start Grin So, any recommendations, guys?

Be patient tina.you will face alot of discouragement and disappointment.you just being honest

My advice for you is you take more time reading and searching, YouTube also will provide some help..

cryptoSchultz18

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

Let me stress this first:

it is not easy to make money when you are a newbie. Neither you will get rich faster.

My personal conviction is that the cryptocurrency market is a long-term investment platform, and the brightest years are ahead to come, but not very soon. So, the safest option would be to invest now and wait for a year to two. BUT, do your own research, because all professional cryptocurrency traders have their own strategies and techniques that work for them and may not work for you. Thus, do your research, identify your preferences, the coins you like, the budget, time and efforts you can dedicate, and so on. Remember, it always takes some time to jump in and see what's where.

So, now you have my investment advice, as well as a tip on where to start from! Good luck!  Wink
Queen_A

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:14:16 PM

hey there , bounty campaigns is the perfect start for you i guess, i do the same Cheesy
unknownbtcoiner

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:11:42 PM

First you gotta go to the altcoin market and have some bounty thread and complete some programmes to earn tokens.
Cath0Vic

Activity: 58

Dynatiq ICO BONUS 50%!

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:26:16 AM

First go through the subject "cryptoworld" then you will understand all by yourself LOL.

▰▰▰▰▰ DYNATIQ ▰▰▰▰▰
 DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN BASED  MARKETPLACE FOR DOMAINS AND WEBSITES
●●● https://dynatiq.com/ ●●●
sdas90

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:01:12 AM

Hello! My name is Tiana, I am from a countryside of Serbia and looking for a ways to earn some extra money. A friend from Facebook said me that he earns money online through this forum. I was reading this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0 but here there is no any suggest from what to start Grin So, any recommendations, guys?

Hello Tiana,
First of all you should read all topic in this forum and  you will get the idea how to work . if you want to earn extra money from this forum then you can join some bounty program such as signature campaign, social media campaign and airdrop also.  best of luck Tiana. Smiley Smiley

Leonia-Ridinger

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:20:14 PM

Have zebpay downloaded and have some wallet and then buy debit card for bitcoins. Then you are good to go.
MondayTraddd

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:39:33 AM

If you want to earn online then go to have some genuine data entry or typing jobs and try not to have a bitcoin ecosystem please. These are not reliable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: