Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2018, 06:12:36 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][NEW][AIRDROP] GRIDNET Project - We change the World!  (Read 11216 times)
synapsisxxx

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

MFG Token Sale - 1st of January

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:46:03 AM

Where can i find the link for the discord channel? The website isnt working for me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maximus_pl

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:49:22 AM

Good concept and very interesting project. Very creative in design and cool website. I'm gonna fully support this. Good luck!!
hldss11

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:51:47 AM

i don't see facebook page link.dev please give me your facebook url.thanks
Makest

Activity: 220

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:54:59 AM

Good luck with ICO and this project will get huge success.
Goldhart

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:55:05 AM

what is your facebook profile or page sir.link pls.good luck your project.
Jolayemiinline1

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:55:59 AM

I love scientific and technological advancements, this project will hit big.
alejandrocy

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:56:52 AM

where's the facebook fan page link? its not avaiable in front of page
Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:57:06 AM

Nice project! Just registered and patiently waiting for the airdrop.

jubayerjb25

Activity: 192

Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:00:02 AM

An Airdrop is a free giveaway of premined coins. Through GRIDNET Airdrop this new coin is coming to market. I hope it's success.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
tlkchain

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:00:39 AM

where is the detail of the first airdrop?
how much they got from the first airdrop?
thanks.
kenken123

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:04:48 AM

Dev's your project look's good great work dev's i really apreciate your project, keep up the good work till the moon.
criptobear

Activity: 130

Blockchain based interface to the physical world

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:09:49 AM

I cannot see anywhere the link to the official facebook page.
Madlen

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:14:10 AM

Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
trumpman

Activity: 602
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:14:43 AM

like the idea, I will wait for bounty and probably buy some coins. Oh yeah, I love poznan university ^_^

Follow me on steemit https://steemit.com/@trumpman Cheesy
VladKem

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:16:10 AM

Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
einjelkoh

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:17:41 AM

I dont whats your FAcebook page

is this https://www.facebook.com/gridnetproject/
hmm well thanks for this ICO for first communication protocol which rewards intermediaries of a data exchange!  hmm kinda nosebleed but I will look for it deeply Wink and some of the team were scientist? hmm Smiley nice team!
viggen

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:19:36 AM

Your website is not shown. My browser blocked it because it attempt to tracking some data. You better check it out. Alot of people complains but still there's no solution for it. And to make everyone feel save and secure, you should use https. It will be great for the project's future. Last, you better put link to your whitepaper on page 1 if there's any.
gembulcaem

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:28:39 AM

Good opportunity and good luck!
Zero1One0

Activity: 409
Merit: 118

LUCRE

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:29:05 AM

I've filled up the form to participate in the airdrop. Thanks dev and more power to your project.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Simony17

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:31:46 AM

Great program
Hello everyone, my name is Rafal Skowronski. I'm head of the GRIDNET Project at the Poznan University of Technology in Poland.
I would like to invite you to participate in the hereby announced Initial Coin Offering.

GRIDNET Project

Quick Links
Slack: gridnetproject.slack.com
Telegram: t.me/gridnetproject
Facebook: facebook.com/gridnetproject
Twitter: @gridnetproject
Reddit: reddit.com/r/gridnetproject
Discord: https://discord.gg/zKguUNw
Homepage:www.gridnet.org

We have invented the first communication protocol which rewards intermediaries of a data exchange, for each and every byte, with a universal wealth in the form of a cryptocurrency. This opens possibilities never seen before. Imagine poor rural areas where now people would be able to deploy wireless transmitters in the hope of improving access to information. These could be non-expensive installations run on solar power. Or an app deployed on mobile phones communicating over WiFi/Bluetooth. We are working on the implementation of the required frameworks (APIs).

Besides incentivizing wireless communication, the technology has also a second mode which is suitable for deployment on top of the TCP/IP protocol stack (i.e the Internet). This would allow for a worldwide network of anonymous proxy-servers, each of which would be rewarded for every byte they helped to exchange.

The novel communication protocol is not all. We've been working to completely disrupt the centralized energy market. We have proposed the first architecture for use in Smart Grid environments, which is entirely decentralized. The only trusted elements are Smart Meters and even then, these could be blacklisted by an authority whom users decide to trust.
In our proposal, all of the energy trade is accomplished thanks to real-time auctions.

GRIDNET Project also constitutes a novel programming language for distributed applications - GridScript. GridScript combines low-level programming,- access to individual regions of RAM memory (pointers) with ease of use (garbage collection and monitoring of integrity and memory access rights).

Besides software solutions and ground-breaking innovation, we are also working hard on designs of the required hardware appliance. That would include a new kind of blockchain-enabled Smart Meter, together with a blockchain enabled Smart Controler. The two are designed to be as rigid and as self-sustaining as possible so to enable for operation in harsh environments.

Why you should join?

• We are scientists, there's no lame hype
  • our Whitepapers are of scientific quality and have been reviewed by the scientific community and published at either IEEE conferences or other world-class journals
  • we have re-invented how Smart Contracts operate. Some of you might be familiar with the concept of blockchain state channels. We have redesigned the nomenclature and proposed state-full, as well as, state-less blockchain channels. The second allows for interaction between parties whose properties, such as, their public keys remain unknown.
  • The entire code-base has been written entirely from scratch. There is not a single line of code which is common with any other project.
  • We have designed and proposed the first communication protocol, based on blockchain technology, which rewards parties of data exchange on a per-byte-basis. No previous blockchain technology allowed for that. No previous communication technology allowed for that.
  • A far as communication goes, we have got two modes of operation ORM mode - which works in any kind of wireless hop-by-hop networking and we've also got ORM mode which is designed to operate on top of the TPCP/IP protocol stack - The Internet
  • The technology allows to completely change the way, we humans, communicate and share data. No sniffing, no invigilation no telecommunication companies.
  • Then we have proposed an architecture which allows to create completely autonomous Smart Grid environments.
  • We can create areas in which everything would operate even in case of a complete apocalypse. 1) we do not need banks 2) we do not need power companies 3) we do not need telecommunication companies! YET both energy trade and communication ARE incentivized. This is the first truly decentralized technology of such a kind at such a scale.
  • when needed to went to, such lengths as, modifying large parts of crypto-libraries to meet our expectations. As an example, we are the first here to use the same ECC key pair for both encryption AND signatures. Once again - the code base has been written entirely from scratch.
  • We strived hard to make the system as decentralized as possible and so we've incorporated what we call the ULTIMIUM mechanism. There are three phases. In first, the ULTIMIUM consensus protocol makes use of a new hash algorithm which has not been implemented on any ASIC devices; then; it switches to a memory bound problem. The final phase is PoS which needs a sufficient amount of previous blocks and requires to be voted for by the majority of full-nodes.
  • We have designed GridScript - a programming language for distributed applications. It combines ease of use with low-level capabilities such as dynamic RAM allocation. You would be rewarded for every executed instruction and every byte of reserved RAM memory.

We work closely with industry and have outstanding scientific resources from all the fields you could imagine (Computer Science, Power & Electricity, Automation etc. you name it).

Please do find more information at GRIDNET.ORG

There is also one thing I need to point out. The whitepapers which have been made available are not the latest ones; As some of you might know, the review of articles usually takes a very long time. As soon as decisions are made we will upload our latest ones  (and they introduce a lot of new things).

Last week we have published a paper at IEEE SmartGridComm 2017; in January we have published a paper at IEEE ICOIN 2017 in Vietnam these are top-class scientific conferences related to both technology and power industry. We have also launched a chat at our website please feel free to ask any questions you migh7 have.

BitcoinTalk Soldiers !

AIRDROP - ATTENTION PLEASE

The airdrop starts 28.11.17 at 11:59 PM EDT
The airdrop ends  29.11.17 at 11:59 PM EDT

*We've got 100 000 GNCs to distribute*

RULES:

1) Everyone with a rank higher than Newbie at the BitCoinTalk forum with an account created before 11.11.17
can qualify to receive FREE 100 GRIDNET Coins (GNCs) .

2) Everyone with a rank equal to Newbie at the BitCoinTalk forum with an account created before 11.11.17
can qualify to receive FREE 20 GRIDNET Coins (GNCs).

ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:

1) You are required to fill in the form available here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdv7Rhm9v2cxCjkfbIjnkAkn_uWJo4HKLqjfc9xDQBNNIx3A/viewform?usp=sf_link
2) Join our Discord channel!
3) Tweet at least one of our tweets.https://twitter.com/gridnetproject !
4) Like our Facebook fan-page & share at least one of our Facebook news!

We'll be throwing money from the sky until 29.11.17 , 11:59 PM EDT
or, until AIRDROP's supply is out (whichever comes first).

Bounty Thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2414037.msg24690044#msg24690044
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.