Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 09:07:48 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][NEW][AIRDROP] GRIDNET Project - We change the World!  (Read 9608 times)
GRIDNET

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:31:17 PM

Hello everyone, my name is Rafal Skowronski. I'm head of the GRIDNET Project at the Poznan University of Technology in Poland.
I would like to invite you to participate in the hereby announced Initial Coin Offering.

GRIDNET Project

Quick Links
Homepage:www.gridnet.org
Telegram: t.me/gridnetproject
Facebook: facebook.com/gridnetproject
Twitter: @gridnetproject
Reddit: reddit.com/r/gridnetproject
Discord: https://discord.gg/zKguUNw (prefered)

We have invented the first communication protocol which rewards intermediaries of a data exchange, for each and every byte, with a universal wealth in the form of a cryptocurrency. This opens possibilities never seen before. Imagine poor rural areas where now people would be able to deploy wireless transmitters in the hope of improving access to information. These could be non-expensive installations run on solar power. Or an app deployed on mobile phones communicating over WiFi/Bluetooth. We are working on the implementation of the required frameworks (APIs).

Besides incentivizing wireless communication, the technology has also a second mode which is suitable for deployment on top of the TCP/IP protocol stack (i.e the Internet). This would allow for a worldwide network of anonymous proxy-servers, each of which would be rewarded for every byte they helped to exchange.

The novel communication protocol is not all. We've been working to completely disrupt the centralized energy market. We have proposed the first architecture for use in Smart Grid environments, which is entirely decentralized. The only trusted elements are Smart Meters and even then, these could be blacklisted by an authority whom users decide to trust.
In our proposal, all of the energy trade is accomplished thanks to real-time auctions.

GRIDNET Project also constitutes a novel programming language for distributed applications - GridScript. GridScript combines low-level programming,- access to individual regions of RAM memory (pointers) with ease of use (garbage collection and monitoring of integrity and memory access rights).

Besides software solutions and ground-breaking innovation, we are also working hard on designs of the required hardware appliance. That would include a new kind of blockchain-enabled Smart Meter, together with a blockchain enabled Smart Controler. The two are designed to be as rigid and as self-sustaining as possible so to enable for operation in harsh environments.

Why you should join?

• We are scientists, there's no lame hype
  • our Whitepapers are of scientific quality and have been reviewed by the scientific community and published at either IEEE conferences or other world-class journals
  • we have re-invented how Smart Contracts operate. Some of you might be familiar with the concept of blockchain state channels. We have redesigned the nomenclature and proposed state-full, as well as, state-less blockchain channels. The second allows for interaction between parties whose properties, such as, their public keys remain unknown.
  • The entire code-base has been written entirely from scratch. There is not a single line of code which is common with any other project.
  • We have designed and proposed the first communication protocol, based on blockchain technology, which rewards parties of data exchange on a per-byte-basis. No previous blockchain technology allowed for that. No previous communication technology allowed for that.
  • A far as communication goes, we have got two modes of operation ORM mode - which works in any kind of wireless hop-by-hop networking and we've also got ORM mode which is designed to operate on top of the TPCP/IP protocol stack - The Internet
  • The technology allows to completely change the way, we humans, communicate and share data. No sniffing, no invigilation no telecommunication companies.
  • Then we have proposed an architecture which allows to create completely autonomous Smart Grid environments.
  • We can create areas in which everything would operate even in case of a complete apocalypse. 1) we do not need banks 2) we do not need power companies 3) we do not need telecommunication companies! YET both energy trade and communication ARE incentivized. This is the first truly decentralized technology of such a kind at such a scale.
  • when needed to went to, such lengths as, modifying large parts of crypto-libraries to meet our expectations. As an example, we are the first here to use the same ECC key pair for both encryption AND signatures. Once again - the code base has been written entirely from scratch.
  • We strived hard to make the system as decentralized as possible and so we've incorporated what we call the ULTIMIUM mechanism. There are three phases. In first, the ULTIMIUM consensus protocol makes use of a new hash algorithm which has not been implemented on any ASIC devices; then; it switches to a memory bound problem. The final phase is PoS which needs a sufficient amount of previous blocks and requires to be voted for by the majority of full-nodes.
  • We have designed GridScript - a programming language for distributed applications. It combines ease of use with low-level capabilities such as dynamic RAM allocation. You would be rewarded for every executed instruction and every byte of reserved RAM memory.

We work closely with industry and have outstanding scientific resources from all the fields you could imagine (Computer Science, Power & Electricity, Automation etc. you name it).

Please do find more information at GRIDNET.ORG

There is also one thing I need to point out. The whitepapers which have been made available are not the latest ones; As some of you might know, the review of articles usually takes a very long time. As soon as decisions are made we will upload our latest ones  (and they introduce a lot of new things).

Last week we have published a paper at IEEE SmartGridComm 2017; in January we have published a paper at IEEE ICOIN 2017 in Vietnam these are top-class scientific conferences related to both technology and power industry. We have also launched a chat at our website please feel free to ask any questions you migh7 have.

BitcoinTalk Soldiers !

AIRDROP - ATTENTION PLEASE

The airdrop starts 28.11.17 at 11:59 PM EDT
The airdrop ends  29.11.17 at 11:59 PM EDT

*We've got 100 000 GNCs to distribute*

RULES:

1) Everyone with a rank higher than Newbie at the BitCoinTalk forum with an account created before 11.11.17
can qualify to receive FREE 100 GRIDNET Coins (GNCs) .

2) Everyone with a rank equal to Newbie at the BitCoinTalk forum with an account created before 11.11.17
can qualify to receive FREE 20 GRIDNET Coins (GNCs).

ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:

1) You are required to fill in the form available here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdv7Rhm9v2cxCjkfbIjnkAkn_uWJo4HKLqjfc9xDQBNNIx3A/viewform?usp=sf_link
2) Join our Discord channel!
3) Tweet at least one of our tweets.https://twitter.com/gridnetproject !
4) Like our Facebook fan-page & share at least one of our Facebook news!

We'll be throwing money from the sky until 29.11.17 , 11:59 PM EDT
or, until AIRDROP's supply is out (whichever comes first).

ATTENTION, BitcoinTalk Soldiers - UPDATE.

After more analysis, we've decided to drop supplies to our Newbie BitcoinTalk soldiers, as well! They might also be in need!

This will happen on terms, which follow:

Owners of newbie accounts now can claim their
10 FREE GRIDNET Coins

Additional criteria for Newbie accounts:
Accounts need to be created before 11.11.17 and with at least 10 posts before that date.
Our team will review each Newbie account and check posts history. This is to prevent abuse and fairness of the entire airdrop, soldiers !

It is in best interests of the entire team to keep satisfaction of our believers high as this will drive project's value even higher.

Spread the word and stay tuned. Today we'll be making some notable announcements.
Bounty Thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2414037.msg24690044#msg24690044
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
kamiyama

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:37:06 PM

[ANN][GNC] GRIDNET Project
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2372667

Which one should I use?
I can't make up my mind which one to choose.
The decision is yours.

nanofoxice

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:42:26 PM

Very interestingly. I will watch a subject

GRIDNET

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:43:21 PM

[ANN][GNC] GRIDNET Project
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2372667

Which one should I use?
I can't make up my mind which one to choose.
The decision is yours.

Please kamiyama, let us choose this thread, nice to have you here.
wancho

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:46:17 PM

Link to whitepaper please ?

Erickvand

Activity: 294

#Manager Campaign# and #Indonesian Translator#

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 02:51:02 PM

I am interested in your project, let's make a deal through a private message.

GRIDNET

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:52:28 PM

Link to whitepaper please ?
Wadin, please find whitepapers in the "Whitepaper" section at gridnet.org.
You just need to click the coresponding whitepaper title.
GRIDNET

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:15:03 PM

I am interested in your project, let's make a deal through a private message.

please do get in touch with any inquiries you may have.
vega4

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:45:56 PM

The technology and idea looks very promising; actually I've been much into networking; how do you make this possible to reward each and every intermediary using Blockchain? The idea of having an enite environment including eneregy exchange powered by BC is more than exciting to me Cheesy
GRIDNET

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:54:39 PM

The technology and idea looks very promising; actually I've been much into networking; how do you make this possible to reward each and every intermediary using Blockchain? The idea of having an enite environment including eneregy exchange powered by BC is more than exciting to me Cheesy

Good to hear that; as I've mentioned,  we've re-invented smart-contracts to allow for interaction between parties whose properties (such as their public keys) might remain beforehand unknown. Thanks to that; in the DRM mode of our communication protocol; we do not need to know who the data intermediaries will be Cheesy imagine you write a postcard. Now you can give that postcard to any passerby the postcard may exchange multiple hands before it finally gets delivered the the final destination. And guess what? Each and every one of them is rewarded.

This is the first communication protocol whch makes this possible.

Then there is the ORM mode which works on top of the TCP/IP protocol stack i.e the Internet.
Coin_trader

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:02:26 PM

Reading the OP will create some confusion on someone's mind but going and reading thru your site will make it clear, we can label your project as ORIGINAL base on your claim that it's created from the scratch and no traces of everything came from the previous blockchain, so your project will be on a new platform, your very own?
Kindly enlighten us about this matter.

castiloros

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:07:25 PM

This look like a nice project, and the ICO is starting.
Will there some bounty campaign available for this coin?

TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
      ⓉⓉⓉ  ICO - 15th Sept to 20th Oct   ⓉⓉⓉ                              ⊵⊵⊵⊵⊵ TRENDING.me ⊴⊴⊴⊴⊴
  ⓉⓉ  Reducing weekly bonus during ICO  ⓉⓉ               ✔ Earn Trends with your fashion style and attire.
       ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ  TRENDS ICO  ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ                   ►  ANN ThreadWhitepaperWebsiteBounty
GRIDNET

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:11:28 PM

Reading the OP will create some confusion on someone's mind but going and reading thru your site will make it clear, we can label your project as ORIGINAL base on your claim that it's created from the scratch and no traces of everything came from the previous blockchain, so your project will be on a new platform, your very own?
Kindly enlighten us about this matter.
Coin_trader, kindly thank you for your question; yes, the system is to run on a blockchain data structure of its own that is correct.
  • there's a dedicated blockchain
  • there's a novel DAPs language - GridScript
  • we do not share common parts of our codebase with any other project
GRIDNET

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:18:32 PM

This look like a nice project, and the ICO is starting.
Will there some bounty campaign available for this coin?

castiloros; part of the Long Term fund which constitutes 15% of all of the gathered BTC, is to be spent on bounty compaigns.
You've got it right. We will be annoucing our first bounty campaign soon.

You might want to subscribe to our mailing list at gridnet.org

I would like to remind everyone that although we do prefere to answer questions here for the sake of keeping everything in one place and to be visible for all  - we do have a dedicated chat channel at our website; so if someone is willing to have a more rapid conversation then please. This is not a project driven by kids it is our full time job so to say.
dwwbit

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:27:33 PM

Is there any bounty program? I couldn't find on your website or bitcointalk.  How are you going to promote this project without the help of crypto community?

GRIDNET

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:31:13 PM

Is there any bounty program? I couldn't find on your website or bitcointalk.  How are you going to promote this project without the help of crypto community?
dwwbit thank you for your question ! of course Smiley bounty program will be announced very soon most probably on monday. Please do not forget to subscribe to our mailing list. You might want to monitor this Bitcointalk thread; but we shall want to send you an invitation anyway.
nguyenthity

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:33:51 PM

The technology and idea looks very promising; actually I've been much into networking; how do you make this possible to reward each and every intermediary using Blockchain? The idea of having an enite environment including eneregy exchange powered by BC is more than exciting to me .

i LIKE IT, nice project
dwwbit

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:34:15 PM

dwwbit thank you for your question ! of course Smiley bounty program will be announced very soon most probably on monday.
I Will definitely be part of bounty campaign, is there any telegram channel? can I have the link please? So excited about this project.

GRIDNET

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:46:37 PM

The technology and idea looks very promising; actually I've been much into networking; how do you make this possible to reward each and every intermediary using Blockchain? The idea of having an enite environment including eneregy exchange powered by BC is more than exciting to me .

i LIKE IT, nice project
nguyenthity; Thank you ! We will be launching a dedicated Reddit channel in a matter of hours / days.

dwwbit thank you for your question ! of course Smiley bounty program will be announced very soon most probably on monday.
I Will definitely be part of bounty campaign, is there any telegram channel? can I have the link please? So excited about this project.

We would most certainly love you to join; we've got some unique ideas / technology; and we are more than excited ourselves; - here at the Poznan University of Technology in Poland.
Cheers to you and stay tuned !

As for the mailing list; - A field asking you to input your e-mail address should have been  displayed to you, at the bottom of your screen, when visitng. gridnet.org

Please leave us your e-mail address and very soon we will be sending you an invitation to join our bounty program.
Bit-talker1

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:26:58 PM

Nice idea, good concept, sure the future is great!)))
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.