Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2017, 04:31:52 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][NEW][AIRDROP] GRIDNET Project - We change the World!  (Read 9543 times)
hinhnguyen

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:17:26 PM

I need more information on the project. My friend's website background is not appreciated.
 I look forward to the timely and clear implementation of this project

Cybermiles ICO - Visit https://cm.5miles.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
ishirut009

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:22:45 PM

Hello dev, as far as i know after reading everything in your post, you are unique, and really have a sound mission , you can be the next big thing, gotta watch this..
vescatanger

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:25:59 PM

Goog luck
0xb999b434dd285a13e1cfA570e8b58ac1f73CdE44
Immanuel10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:32:39 PM

Has anyone already been to the East Valley of Science? people say it's cool
Digital Mutant

Activity: 112

I'm running free!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:35:23 PM

hello!projects based on rewrds are always interesting, I think that you have to focus on marketing and communication in order to engage more and more people ti use platform!
cheers

fedwat82

Activity: 84

Bounty Hunter

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:42:17 PM

Hello everyone, my name is Rafal Skowronski. I'm head of the GRIDNET Project at the Poznan University of Technology in Poland.
I would like to invite you to participate in the hereby announced Initial Coin Offering.

GRIDNET Project

Quick Links
Homepage:www.gridnet.org
Telegram: t.me/gridnetproject
Facebook: facebook.com/gridnetproject
Twitter: @gridnetproject
Reddit: reddit.com/r/gridnetproject
Discord: https://discord.gg/zKguUNw (prefered)

We have invented the first communication protocol which rewards intermediaries of a data exchange, for each and every byte, with a universal wealth in the form of a cryptocurrency. This opens possibilities never seen before. Imagine poor rural areas where now people would be able to deploy wireless transmitters in the hope of improving access to information. These could be non-expensive installations run on solar power. Or an app deployed on mobile phones communicating over WiFi/Bluetooth. We are working on the implementation of the required frameworks (APIs).

Besides incentivizing wireless communication, the technology has also a second mode which is suitable for deployment on top of the TCP/IP protocol stack (i.e the Internet). This would allow for a worldwide network of anonymous proxy-servers, each of which would be rewarded for every byte they helped to exchange.

The novel communication protocol is not all. We've been working to completely disrupt the centralized energy market. We have proposed the first architecture for use in Smart Grid environments, which is entirely decentralized. The only trusted elements are Smart Meters and even then, these could be blacklisted by an authority whom users decide to trust.
In our proposal, all of the energy trade is accomplished thanks to real-time auctions.

GRIDNET Project also constitutes a novel programming language for distributed applications - GridScript. GridScript combines low-level programming,- access to individual regions of RAM memory (pointers) with ease of use (garbage collection and monitoring of integrity and memory access rights).

Besides software solutions and ground-breaking innovation, we are also working hard on designs of the required hardware appliance. That would include a new kind of blockchain-enabled Smart Meter, together with a blockchain enabled Smart Controler. The two are designed to be as rigid and as self-sustaining as possible so to enable for operation in harsh environments.

Why you should join?

• We are scientists, there's no lame hype
  • our Whitepapers are of scientific quality and have been reviewed by the scientific community and published at either IEEE conferences or other world-class journals
  • we have re-invented how Smart Contracts operate. Some of you might be familiar with the concept of blockchain state channels. We have redesigned the nomenclature and proposed state-full, as well as, state-less blockchain channels. The second allows for interaction between parties whose properties, such as, their public keys remain unknown.
  • The entire code-base has been written entirely from scratch. There is not a single line of code which is common with any other project.
  • We have designed and proposed the first communication protocol, based on blockchain technology, which rewards parties of data exchange on a per-byte-basis. No previous blockchain technology allowed for that. No previous communication technology allowed for that.
  • A far as communication goes, we have got two modes of operation ORM mode - which works in any kind of wireless hop-by-hop networking and we've also got ORM mode which is designed to operate on top of the TPCP/IP protocol stack - The Internet
  • The technology allows to completely change the way, we humans, communicate and share data. No sniffing, no invigilation no telecommunication companies.
  • Then we have proposed an architecture which allows to create completely autonomous Smart Grid environments.
  • We can create areas in which everything would operate even in case of a complete apocalypse. 1) we do not need banks 2) we do not need power companies 3) we do not need telecommunication companies! YET both energy trade and communication ARE incentivized. This is the first truly decentralized technology of such a kind at such a scale.
  • when needed to went to, such lengths as, modifying large parts of crypto-libraries to meet our expectations. As an example, we are the first here to use the same ECC key pair for both encryption AND signatures. Once again - the code base has been written entirely from scratch.
  • We strived hard to make the system as decentralized as possible and so we've incorporated what we call the ULTIMIUM mechanism. There are three phases. In first, the ULTIMIUM consensus protocol makes use of a new hash algorithm which has not been implemented on any ASIC devices; then; it switches to a memory bound problem. The final phase is PoS which needs a sufficient amount of previous blocks and requires to be voted for by the majority of full-nodes.
  • We have designed GridScript - a programming language for distributed applications. It combines ease of use with low-level capabilities such as dynamic RAM allocation. You would be rewarded for every executed instruction and every byte of reserved RAM memory.

We work closely with industry and have outstanding scientific resources from all the fields you could imagine (Computer Science, Power & Electricity, Automation etc. you name it).

Please do find more information at GRIDNET.ORG

There is also one thing I need to point out. The whitepapers which have been made available are not the latest ones; As some of you might know, the review of articles usually takes a very long time. As soon as decisions are made we will upload our latest ones  (and they introduce a lot of new things).

Last week we have published a paper at IEEE SmartGridComm 2017; in January we have published a paper at IEEE ICOIN 2017 in Vietnam these are top-class scientific conferences related to both technology and power industry. We have also launched a chat at our website please feel free to ask any questions you migh7 have.

BitcoinTalk Soldiers !

AIRDROP - ATTENTION PLEASE

The airdrop starts 28.11.17 at 11:59 PM EDT
The airdrop ends  29.11.17 at 11:59 PM EDT

*We've got 100 000 GNCs to distribute*

RULES:

1) Everyone with a rank higher than Newbie at the BitCoinTalk forum with an account created before 11.11.17
can qualify to receive FREE 100 GRIDNET Coins (GNCs) .

2) Everyone with a rank equal to Newbie at the BitCoinTalk forum with an account created before 11.11.17
can qualify to receive FREE 20 GRIDNET Coins (GNCs).

ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:

1) You are required to fill in the form available here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdv7Rhm9v2cxCjkfbIjnkAkn_uWJo4HKLqjfc9xDQBNNIx3A/viewform?usp=sf_link
2) Join our Discord channel!
3) Tweet at least one of our tweets.https://twitter.com/gridnetproject !
4) Like our Facebook fan-page & share at least one of our Facebook news!

We'll be throwing money from the sky until 29.11.17 , 11:59 PM EDT
or, until AIRDROP's supply is out (whichever comes first).

ATTENTION, BitcoinTalk Soldiers - UPDATE.

After more analysis, we've decided to drop supplies to our Newbie BitcoinTalk soldiers, as well! They might also be in need!

This will happen on terms, which follow:

Owners of newbie accounts now can claim their
10 FREE GRIDNET Coins

Additional criteria for Newbie accounts:
Accounts need to be created before 11.11.17 and with at least 10 posts before that date.
Our team will review each Newbie account and check posts history. This is to prevent abuse and fairness of the entire airdrop, soldiers !

It is in best interests of the entire team to keep satisfaction of our believers high as this will drive project's value even higher.

Spread the word and stay tuned. Today we'll be making some notable announcements.
Bounty Thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2414037.msg24690044#msg24690044

stunning project,and you have very well website design,,,good luck Dev

QlooQl

Activity: 140

Hello World!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:49:04 PM

I support this project, but I'm not sure so sure about this comment:

We are scientists, there's no lame hype

I think scientists are normally pretty picky about the type of hype they get. Most scientists I know are the ones explaining how the headlines about some new health statistic are technically wrong. They don't want any random hype about "science".

Nevertheless I appreciate the hype you are doing! You deserve to have some respect for yourself!

Good luck dev team!

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
remsbenz

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:34:22 PM

Joined, good luck

rachid37

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:06:11 PM

cool
GRIDNET

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:06:35 PM

Soldiers of freedom. Those of you who would be willing to participate in the initial deployment of the GRIDNET Infrastructure please do fill-in this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf4K8iUnmPao2nhVFz5jOT_nJzgOjvs_E_Bt1K5PivGw5NwhQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

The software will be ASIC-proof so it might be worth to take part from the very first day. For around one week we expect our network to be running in test-mode. Please leave your contact details in the form above.

Tweet about us https://twitter.com/gridnetproject and do not forget to join our bounty campaign !:)

We've allocated resources inside of the Long-Term Investment fund for the very purpose of rewarding early-contributors.

Let us fight our way toward a better-decentralized future!
dspencer

Activity: 28

Looking into untapped markets.

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:10:39 PM

Nice slogan. Sums up this whole project well, especially in terms of how you're trying to approach the problems especially pollution and accessibility in rural areas. And also really excited for the new programming language, allowing people to access some of the lower-level programming tricks might end up in creating a new mining program.
GRIDNET

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:20:30 PM

Nice slogan. Sums up this whole project well, especially in terms of how you're trying to approach the problems especially pollution and accessibility in rural areas. And also really excited for the new programming language, allowing people to access some of the lower-level programming tricks might end up in creating a new mining program.

It would be difficult to express our excitement:) Our roadmap might be already complicated but that's not everything. In the middle of next year, we will be deploying the first mobile APP which will utilize the DRM mode of communication. The Android software is almost finished (it has been in development for over a year now). We've got some more plans to that actually. If the time allows we plan to visit some rural areas of Africa with the attempt of deploying very low-cost communication infrastructures. Anyone would be welcome to join us on the trip - LITERALLY! The more of us would come the safer it would be for us all etc etc.
elr01

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:48:01 PM

Seems promising
Guineueta

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:08:32 PM

Hi all!!

I joined in this airdrop, great project.

Good luck and thanks to the devs. Smiley
BreadandButter

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:18:49 PM

Great project, good luck devs

Ranya

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:19:09 PM

Very interesting project. Good luck to you dev.
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 938

Best investment of 2017.

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:20:50 PM

super unique idea. I will def be watching this one.  when will the android software be done? any idea? I really dig this. Making a difference using the crypto community. I like it.

Goes tooooo.............
Calligiato

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:22:13 PM

wish you the best luck !
GRIDNET

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:55:00 PM

super unique idea. I will def be watching this one.  when will the android software be done? any idea? I really dig this. Making a difference using the crypto community. I like it.

We would be targeting the middle of next year.
When you look at our roadmap you can see that in June 2018 "GRIDNET Data Relay Network becomes operational (both ORM and DRM)".
That's what we are aiming for. Currently, the ORM mode needs more implementation than the DRM (which will be supported mainly on mobile devices). We've spent one year already implementing the Android software. We plan to release both clients simultaneously.
Sarastiche

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:05:40 PM

GRIDNET qiuite a nice innovation,ensure you do detailed  preparation and  planning  before your ICO,good concept.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.