Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:30:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loosing motivation  (Read 1582 times)
Shaibana

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:00:47 AM

Dream isn't come true if you don't do anything too man. Why don't you just keep moving, working and maybe the dream will come true as your wish? Nothing is free.
meghansullivan

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:08:42 AM

If you see a little child you can see the spark in their eyes. As we grow we keep loosing that spark. Life gets harder and keeps sucking the motivation out of us. I think motivation is the most precious thing in life and we loose it so easily without even being fully aware of it. As I grew up the most difficult thing I've faced is to keep myself motivated. The dreams we dream don't just come true. Our reality is totally different from our dreams.

Religion can be really helpful. If you start truly believe in something it will motivate you every day.
mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:35:21 AM

Sometimes we become saturated and lose motivation. But we have to rediscover our self-motivation. usually those who have no motivation, tend to pessimistic hobby. It's hard to see the positive side of what has happened, and it's hard to see the odds of what's going to happen.As for example when your project fails, or when your competitors are stronger, or when you have failed to experiment, in fact behind it all there is enough lessons and opportunities that we can take.How to cope so as not to lazy, usually many people who suggest to visualize yourself when successful. However, that alone is not enough! The most important thing you should do is make a calculation.You should also measure your capacity. You can do anything, what are your strengths, what will you face, whether you can take care of it? Count objectively, without emotional stretch .

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:06:24 AM

When we were children, we dont have any responsibility and we dont know the life reality, we also encourage by our parents to become whatever we want, but when we grow we are burden by resposibility and the ability to survive in the world, some people need to prioritize make a living than do the job that they love and sometimes no matter how hard you try your dream couldnt come true, that is the reality of life
HappyLocust41

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:07:50 AM

Your posts are very inspiring. You guys are right, we just need to recall who we are doing this for in order to regain that lost motivation.
Leopardon29

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:12:49 AM

Your posts are very inspiring. You guys are right, we just need to recall who we are doing this for in order to regain that lost motivation.

I do this whenever I forget why I am working so hard. Just sit back and pause for awhile to think.
19dimasik77

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:33:42 AM

Adults need effort and will to maintain motivation, because rarely everything is perfect. But the first successes give energy to the next jerk.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:30:03 PM

Motivation is the key to success. We always create motivation to motivate ourselves and when we lose motivation there is still something else to add. Do not lose motivation, Because then you will not be yourself, you will fall into the pit of despair

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:37:15 PM

Motivation is very important. If a person is well motivated, he can do anything possible. For me, the best motivation in everything we do is our family. It is the main reason why we are working hard. If you have a child, just think of them to be motivated. Life is too short to lose motivation.
woffingshire

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:02:58 PM

Motivation is very important. If a person is well motivated, he can do anything possible. For me, the best motivation in everything we do is our family. It is the main reason why we are working hard. If you have a child, just think of them to be motivated. Life is too short to lose motivation.
Yeah, when people on their motivation , they could do the impossible things. Specially with sports, many players break the world record everyday.
Nina J. Porter

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:43:15 PM

If you see a little child you can see the spark in their eyes. As we grow we keep loosing that spark. Life gets harder and keeps sucking the motivation out of us. I think motivation is the most precious thing in life and we loose it so easily without even being fully aware of it. As I grew up the most difficult thing I've faced is to keep myself motivated. The dreams we dream don't just come true. Our reality is totally different from our dreams.
We should constantly work on ourselves. Motivation is the strength which forces us to work achieving our goal without taking into consideration various difficulties and obstacles. It's life.  Wink
Irriducibili

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:14:15 PM

I think it's because of fears, thinking models and lack of self-belief.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:38:30 PM

You cannot concentrate with your goals without any motivation. We must have our motivation to continue working and achieve our goals.

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:04:38 AM

No matter how discouraged or loosing motivation you are or how much things have changed since you started having without motivation, getting connected to these things will allow you to see if they are the things you're still looking for out of work. If so, you can focus on getting incorporating more of those moments and opportunities into your day. If they aren't so relevant anymore...well that information is just as good as you start thinking about what could light you up moving forward.You may feel completely competent within your current workflows, but if you’re not constantly looking for ways to improve, it’s clear that you’ve lost some drive to succeed.

I sometimes lose motivation. The reason for this is fatigue and hard work. At such times I stop and rest, read motivating books and watch a motivating movies.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:06:33 PM

Movitivation profels to your dreams to achieve. If you loose motivation your just like a ship that has no captain.
You loose your purpose in this world.
MadGod11

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:43:26 PM

Absolutley, i confirm that the motivaion is the engine of the human being to keep struggling in this life, we must try hard and harder to preserve that flame,
loosing your motivation is like loosing the treasure of our own humanity, the simple way to keep that spark is to take life as a challenge and keep fighting for your beliefs and dreams, maybe this not too easy for the dreams to come true in reality but your dreams must worth your struggle at least you can achieve the success you desire one day, because there's no impossible and you can brake all the limits if u keep struggling and you will be awarded sooner or later...  Cheesy
MRX-

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:32:35 PM

You're not at fault by the way. Our generation isn't to blame. Most of us are suffering from this, especially the newer kids, those much more younger than us, we were raised on the blooming of self-gratification.
Almost anything we want, can be acquired ASAP. You can basically get anything online. We were raised in an environment where we don't have to wait. AND constantly, we were made to believe that we are special.
which we are of course. each and everyone of us. But in real world scenarios things are just like that. In school, parents can persuade higher-ups if we have failing grades, or whatever. But when we're set out to the world suddenly we can't do anything, we grew accustomed to instant gratification and when we're  put in the real world, suddenly we realize that we ain't that special. We are raised to be incredible impatient.
Get a job for a couple of months or so, and you'd quit eventually simply because we are just not making any "impact" (whatever that means).
Again, ah very "impatient" generation.
legoplayer245

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:33:41 PM

All depends on you and you'r reallity, some how I think my dreams may became true one day, sadly at this moment I'm doing my best and I can't see msyelf being close to it.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:52:40 PM

As people grow up they start to lose their motivation. Because life gets harder in years. Problems increase with age. If we continue to think like children, our motivation will always be high.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:03:50 PM

Motivation can sometimes be fleeting which is why we need to positively recharge our mindset on a regular basis. No matter what happens, no matter how far you seem to be away from where you want to be, never stop believing that you will make it. Have an unrelenting belief that things will work out, that the long road has a purpose and that the things you desire may not happen today, but most certainly will happen. Always train  your mind to see the good things in everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: