Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:30:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loosing motivation  (Read 1582 times)
Yourlover

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

Is it true that we lose our motivation because of disappointments and that's normal. The best way to restore it is always find a way to remember why you need motivation and what is the purpose why you need it. For me that's a big help for restoring the lost motivation.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:49:42 AM

Always look at the brighter side so that you are always motivated. Thinking of love ones future keeps me going on.
ishel_d_r

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:59:27 AM

I feel it's all about our attitude towards life. These attitudes are relative to the conditions of the surrounding society. All we have to do is understanding the reality and our self status. Then we should focus on the dreams that are practicable to achieve. Non achievable targets will always cause loosing motivation.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:59:52 AM

Motivation..

I call myself all the worst names under the sun you pussy you this you that and total abuse myself
and then ask myself one more time AM I A PUSSY  Angry<the feeling i have for myself..

Then i ask myself are you a pussy one more time with that reply in my head i say
NO I AM NOT with a mind roar NO I AM NOT..

And what ever i need to do gets done Wink..

So everyone        ARE YOU A PUSSY Smiley  Well get it done then Wink..ROAR ..
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:44:28 PM

I think that the temporary loss of motivation can be...but when a person for weeks can't find the mood to move on - it's sad...you need to find something to live for and live consciously, understanding from what this or that mood comes
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:49:39 PM

If you see a little child you can see the spark in their eyes. As we grow we keep loosing that spark. Life gets harder and keeps sucking the motivation out of us. I think motivation is the most precious thing in life and we loose it so easily without even being fully aware of it. As I grew up the most difficult thing I've faced is to keep myself motivated. The dreams we dream don't just come true. Our reality is totally different from our dreams.

As we grow older, we get tired of things, everyday challenges, failures, and a lot more. Children usually live care free because they are don't have a lot of responsibilities yet. As we grow older, we do more things. We go to school, provide for our family, we need to take care of our selves, we need to work to have money and a lot more.
Mari santia

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:46:35 PM

If you see a little child you can see the spark in their eyes. As we grow we keep loosing that spark. Life gets harder and keeps sucking the motivation out of us. I think motivation is the most precious thing in life and we loose it so easily without even being fully aware of it. As I grew up the most difficult thing I've faced is to keep myself motivated. The dreams we dream don't just come true. Our reality is totally different from our dreams.

Motivation is our inner that we never loose it, just sometimes we forget it. we just need to get it back. Motivation needs triggers to reestablish it back. those triggers come from our family, Friends and society. just find the right place with the right people to reestablish our motivation.
Laboico

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

Alcohol helps me. In reasonable measures
PlanetZebes

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:45:50 PM

I used to think about similar stuff all the time. How as a kid you had something that's completely missing as an adult. How to get it back. Also, it should be "Losing." A kid wouldn't care though.
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:39:20 AM

I have seen people, despite their old age, still having that spark of motivation in their eyes. That is what you call passion. If you really are passionate on what you do, then I think your motivation will never fade.

Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:56:56 AM

I have seen people, despite their old age, still having that spark of motivation in their eyes. That is what you call passion. If you really are passionate on what you do, then I think your motivation will never fade.

I think loosing motivation once in a while is just normal. Sometimes in our life we will experience such thing like laziness and loosing motivation. But it dosen't mean  that will be forever, we still have to strive hard to provide for our daily needs. Lossing motivation is okay once but we have to bring it back by thinking of something that will motivate us like thinking about our family.
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

Motivation is easy to lose.We mostly lose motivation because of other people.Such people shouldn't be in our environment.We need someone who will continously support us.Motivation is easy to lose, but it can also ne easily obtained.So we have to fight for ourselves.The only way we can succeed.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
Gintron

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

I think motivation is never a issue. We become so occupied doing things that don`t fulfill us like watching TV, overthinking, playing video games etc.
I think distractions is worse. If we just would remove the things that stop us from doing what we love than we would not feel so un-motivated.
For our dreams to come true takes time and effort. So be patient and persistent and remove everything from your life that does not look like your
dream.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

Solution: Communicate directly and often with your boss to find out the state of your work and the company. If you know what will happen, you are more likely to work with security. Even if you have to find a side job or find another job.
Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

Not everything we want will be achieved, I have ideals but life is not as expected, but it will be beautiful in time. Believe me, life is beautiful when we are grateful. Motivation is also important to make us passion in life.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:38:35 PM

When you losing motiavation to do something just take a break and do something that you like when you will return to your work you gonna understand how much stuff you didn't done.

realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:49:44 PM

Keeping ourselves motivated and achieving our dreams all depends on how determined we are to make sure we actualized it. Most times we may be discourage along the line but just be focus.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
DukeCrypt

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

Motivation for life is hidden behind the elementary things and therefore to find it very simply should only imagine your feelings about the result you want to achieve. Presented? What do you feel? Joy, desire to sing, incredible warmth in the soul? Then the goal is really worthy and these same feelings are motivating.
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:28:05 PM

Sometimes  it is difficult for us on how to achieve or reach our dreams. Sometimes we are having a difficult time of reaching it fully but it is how we handle or manage it and how determined we our in achieving it.  Keep ourselves motivated is very important because by that we are eager to work hard and continue our dreams.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
noelwenceslao03

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:21:36 PM

I think that losing our motivation stems from a fact that we have misaligned from what we are supposed to be doing. We have lost all purpose in our life that slowly, things seem pointless.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: