Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:23:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loosing motivation  (Read 1582 times)
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:39:19 AM

losing our motivation slowly crept unto us whenever expectation in life doesn't meet, we used to be dreamer but as the time goes by it slowly slip into us because of so many things that happen to us, but that shouldn't happen we have to keep the zeal on fire by reading good books, watching inspirational movies and surround our self with good, positive people, and to try new things that will help us motivated.

Sir dongy I definitely agree on you. I too had a good childhood, full of hopes and happiness. It's the most wonderful memories that I have had. But when darkness creeps and filled my life it started to become empty, dark, alone and as if nobody cares. Its hard to imagine how such life begins beautifully gets ruined as I get older each day. So many problems, so many sins and mistakes filled each action and I came to realize that I was not the me I used to be. After such realization I stood up and once again lived to want to stay up one more time and prove that I could change the fate. I did the same as you have suggested here and that keeps me happy each day. Hope he'd be doing the same.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
stely41

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:48:37 AM

Reality is like a punch in the face to make you wake up and see the truth. So the best motivation should be the people around and not yourself because seeing them happy is what will really boost you to continue and reach your goals.
Look around your room right now or your workspace. Sometimes the hardest thing we do to ourselves is try to force ourselves to work in an area that is subconsciously telling us, “I can’t work here.”
komatovo

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:56:15 AM

your reality depends only on you. thought creates matter. what you have inside you can see from the outside. if you understand this mechanism of world order, then your dreams will come true.
If you spend time to focus on your goals, you’ll receive good feelings – feelings that help you feel inspired and motivated to take real action.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:33:47 PM

The more a child dreams and lives by phantasy, the more difficult it is for him to adapt to real life situations.

The more they'll become dissapointed in the near future lol. That's life and it's the normal, the more unfortunate life they've been through the more stronger personality they can develop. Losing motivation is like giving up

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1275

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:12:38 AM

If you see a little child you can see the spark in their eyes. As we grow we keep loosing that spark. Life gets harder and keeps sucking the motivation out of us. I think motivation is the most precious thing in life and we loose it so easily without even being fully aware of it. As I grew up the most difficult thing I've faced is to keep myself motivated. The dreams we dream don't just come true. Our reality is totally different from our dreams.

I guess it's normal that we come to a point where we lose motivation. What you can do is refocus yourself to your goal, a SMART goal and then you'll be able to get past it. Find your drive and think of the things would inspire you to keep going. May it be your family, your special someone, a friend, or yourself. Remember that everything that you do has an impact to your personal life. Keep in mind that that you should never stop dreaming.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kasundul

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

Envy will take so much of your attention that you forget to do what's important. You forget to see the progress that you're making and so you lost motivation.
kamenix

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:54:06 PM
Merited by btcminer49er (5)

If you see a little child you can see the spark in their eyes. As we grow we keep loosing that spark. Life gets harder and keeps sucking the motivation out of us. I think motivation is the most precious thing in life and we loose it so easily without even being fully aware of it. As I grew up the most difficult thing I've faced is to keep myself motivated. The dreams we dream don't just come true. Our reality is totally different from our dreams.

Hello jaibster I think a bit different motivation is the trigger to start something, but habbit and discipline is the long term fuel for our dreams. You mentioned children and it's a perfect example. Let's say children want to build a dog house they will start it with a smile and Flashy eyes, but after that they stop because it becomes hard and needs time. It's because they still don't have the discipline to finish.

Jikalau

Activity: 241

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:11:37 PM

If you lose motivation then either you don't know what you want or you don't see any evolution in reaching that point. Ether way keep going forward.
Even if we lose our motivation, life will continue. nothing can change your life if not yourself. you may lose your motivation inside, but you will not lose your family that always motivates you to keep getting up and struggling,
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:04:45 PM

Hello jaibster I think a bit different motivation is the trigger to start something, but habbit and discipline is the long term fuel for our dreams. You mentioned children and it's a perfect example. Let's say children want to build a dog house they will start it with a smile and Flashy eyes, but after that they stop because it becomes hard and needs time. It's because they still don't have the discipline to finish.

Well if you say life takes away motivation as you grow, it will if you let it. Why not take motivation from life instead. Many people fail to appreciate the simple but wonderful things life gives us because we're too preoccupied chasing for a different life. Life is beautiful and i've realized that more as i grow old

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ndonnard

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:11:56 PM

Sometimes I;m loosing any motivation and all I want is to ply PC or watch movies. And i need that break, after I spend a few days on that escapism I'm coming back with a strong need of business and activity.
akiexx

Activity: 76
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:12:16 PM

The time I loose my motivation is when I realize that even if I work hard there is always something negative I hear from my surroundings that they will always want to bring me down. So that's what I do I go let them win and here I am. Just a loser hoping  have a job in the internet.  Undecided
IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:45:56 AM

Motivation a word with lots of positiveness. If a person don't want to do anything then he/she need motivation. As loosing motivation is sad part in life. To keep motivation we have to stay clam and need focus on our work. Do not hurry in work and slowly end that. If we hurry in all things then it can loose the work and we got zero result as it can provoke of loosing motivation to work
Lance70t

Activity: 33
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:54:58 AM

Loosing motivation is just we loosing spirit of life, in other words in bad mood, motivation was the only way we can keep struggle and keep work for our futures. How I faced when loosing motivation, many way to grow or resurrect our motivation, here some of my way:
1. Beside working every weekday we also need vacation to keep our brain balance between doing job and leisure.
2. Once a week go out with friends or family for example go to cinema
3. A cup of coffee can help us to recharge our energy so that also will bring back our motivation.
4. Do anything in positive way, so you will enjoy the job and won't loosing motivation
5. Maintain out health, eat a good food for our body.
6. Sleep well every night, make a schedule what time you should go to bed and wake up in the morning.
Maybe some of my way doesn't make sense or you won't believe it. But I have try those to keep my motivation on fire.

█≣≣≣HAMSTER≣≣≣█
TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
get bonus TELEGRAM or FACEBOOK or TWITTER
Betszkie12

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:46:46 AM

I believe you and I felt the same way too. A child had lots of sparks in their eye and motivated by the childs happiness deep within. As the child grow older he realizes that the world isn't that happy. You need to work hard and get motivated each day to live a happy life. Without it you feel sad, depressed which would lead to taking ones own life. So I think getting motivated each day is a good thing that we would live and die very old and happy.
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:25:09 AM

as human being ,motivation is very important to us, as possible matter had been success,while loosing motivation would be too stressful matter,every person can experience a lot of  loosing motivation itself,  through health,sickness or working being loosing motivation can also disperate to leads the step stones,if your not motivated what can do,you must be failed what they do.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

I think you just need some time to relax and let your brain think healthy things. If you are getting drowned because there's a lot of work to finish, have yourself a treat some time like a massage and unwind so you'll feel motivated again.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

Depression causes lack of motivation.coping with difficulties or issues in life can add to lost of  motivation.. you need to rest.and give yourself a time to relax..

money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:44:29 PM

I have done a lot and have suffered a lot, this has completely ruined my mood, but fortunately my family has encouraged me so much, so for me, my motivation is very a lot of
Rizqi

Activity: 294

Freedom

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:33:43 PM

life is a real world and a reality that does not fit our dreams is a natural thing to happen, but it is not a reason we dream as high as we will but we defend our beliefs by motivating ourselves that every reality is the way to our dreams and do not despair because not yet to dreams pursue your dreams with effort and strong confidence dump the feeling of doubt within you, wake up realization right away your dream
vnnbot

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:43:27 PM

This is a very common problem, I too kind of suffering she just need to be able to overcome it.I think this also has to do with growing up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: