Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:06:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I keep holding my NEO?  (Read 3114 times)
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:43:45 PM

Hello guys, I currently have quite a bit of NEO and I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to dump it all on Dash or another currency?

I'm thinking about putting all my faith on Dash with the Dash evolution coming up.

Opinions? Thanks!

Edit: Also I like the fact that holding NEO generate free GAS.
NEO has a great potential and the price of it will be increasing in future. You can hold it for cut a good profit. On the other hand, dash is also good and promising. It has good value and you can also hold it.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
desomnomnom

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:46:20 PM

Yes of course! I really like Neo and I believe 2018 will be big for Neo!  Grin
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:08:25 AM

Yes of course! I really like Neo and I believe 2018 will be big for Neo!  Grin

Slow return coin indeed Sad
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:09:44 AM

I dont understand why you are still holding neo's. it is a quiet coin and has been used only to make some profit from the quick pump and dump that it had on the past.
The only good thing from NEO is that you are able to receive some GAS from it only for free, but you need more than ten thousand dollars worth of neo to make $20 a day at least.
It is a good coin, but i dont see any good news in that at all, maybe we should wait a little bit longer in order to receive some REAL good news about this coin.

You haven't followed the developments regarding regulations in China? If China is going to allow a regulated crypto market, then NEO has an advantage because the Chinese government considers NEO to be more compliant than other cryptocurrencies. There is still hope until they develop one of their own.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:18:39 AM

china will comeback to the game i believe so and it will make it pumped up. just hold it till the hard fork btc ends if its rise it would have a great potential if it not maybe not this time and consider to hold another coin

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
MEDVEDja2

Activity: 452
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:20:10 AM

I would continue to keep these coins, they have a constant profit, although not very big, but in general, taking into account further development, the price will grow.
shenjing85

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:29:54 AM

I would continue to keep these coins, they have a constant profit, although not very big, but in general, taking into account further development, the price will grow.

You are right, the price of NEO is very stable and we can get much constant profit. Also, the dev team and market team are working hard.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:11:49 AM

Of course hold NEO.Because NEO make a good profits in new year I hope.Many investor invest there money on NEO.So it's took public demand now.I hold 50 NEO coin.I hope it give a good profits.
Honglee

Activity: 156

Start my crypto for better world

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:20:59 AM

Yes for sure! known as China ETH, chinese protect the price and it has a great future! let's hodl for many $

"TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr"
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:35:16 AM

Generating GAS itself is already a good reason to keep NEO in your portfolio. This is like earning a passive income for someone who wants to earn. The only question though is that when will China start their blockchain company registration. The sooner the sooner NEO price to moon.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:39:53 AM

Yes, just keep your NEO. It's a great project often referred to as the ETH of China. Remember you never really gain or lose anything until you sell.
Besides, hodling NEO for a longer time also increases your portfolio because of the GAS that is generated. Just make sure you hold NEO on your personal wallet instead of in an exchange.
MEDVEDja2

Activity: 452
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:57:37 PM

I have 323 tokens, and I just keep them on my wallet and get about 2-3 gas per week. A normal bonus is $ 200 per month.
jennyownz

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:01:40 PM

Yes. Never let this go. Hold for at least a year.
HKGolden (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:10:58 PM

I was right to hold Wink Good news coming for NEO!! Wohoo, 23.88% up already.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:07:59 PM

Now is a great time to invest in NEO.This smart coin improves technology and that's why people like it,NEO can handle 10,000 transactions per second,it will be more popular than other alternative coins.your decision is right if you have small amount.NEO is a cool project with a great opportunity,by it you can olso get free GAS, it's just amazing.but i think that DASH is not bad because of instant and private pay options.In my opinion it would be good olso if you buy asmall amount of dash ,because it is difficult to say which will be more profitable,despite this  i think that Ethereum-like cryptocurrencies have much power and its better to hold your NEO.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:24:05 PM

I think you should save a half of your NEO coins, it will be the best choise
Krc001

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:26:33 PM

great news from NEO next monday !!

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7dln2b/neo_smart_economy_something_big_is_coming_in_3/
BlockMedx

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:58:57 PM

Neo has a bright future.  They have a chance to be the second biggest smart contract platform next to ETH (if they aren't already) and one day might surpass ETH.  China is a giant market.  do not discount it.
steffi79

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:36:50 AM

I have neo in my portfolio and i am holding them too.
I suggest you to hold until x2 then you can sell with a nice profit.

yes that was right if the price of NEO hit atleast x2 or this was you wanted to have atleast make a sell but till dont all make some atleast you can have a good profit while holding it . NEO has a good price and really have a good future so better to hold if have some.
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:50:28 PM

I dont understand why you are still holding neo's. it is a quiet coin and has been used only to make some profit from the quick pump and dump that it had on the past.
The only good thing from NEO is that you are able to receive some GAS from it only for free, but you need more than ten thousand dollars worth of neo to make $20 a day at least.
It is a good coin, but i dont see any good news in that at all, maybe we should wait a little bit longer in order to receive some REAL good news about this coin.

You haven't followed the developments regarding regulations in China? If China is going to allow a regulated crypto market, then NEO has an advantage because the Chinese government considers NEO to be more compliant than other cryptocurrencies. There is still hope until they develop one of their own.

What did I tell you? NEO's price has increased by more than 50% since then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: