Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:14:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Xtrabytes is 10000 tps!!!  (Read 512 times)
kubricktrader (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:00:56 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 04:55:25 AM by kubricktrader

http://xtrabytes.today/technology/security/quantum-computing/
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:06:10 AM

Bitcoin slayer ?
What a nice joke mate, no alt can do that to bitcoin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:11:18 AM

Bitcoin slayer ?
What a nice joke mate, no alt can do that to bitcoin

It can in technical terms. Bitcoin will never be used to decentralize the world....it can only be a currency or store of wealth.
happyhours

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:29:01 AM

It is not impossible for an Altcoin to topple Bitcoin but i doubt it will be Xtrabytes. There is ongoing development though and the the community is active so i think this is still a good investment.

cau

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:33:26 AM

Such topics are no way going to help for the growth of XBY 

I have no complaints about the article, just the subject Smiley
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:44:48 AM

How can telling people and discussing XBY damage its growth? Seems like you are worried about the image and price more than me.

10000 tps is amazing and worth talking in about in an Altcoin section. I don't care about your fucking investments, I'm already rich you newbie noob.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:23:19 AM

Xtrabytes seems a coin with potential but let's not jump too ahead. There is no such thing as
a Bitcoin slayer. Without Bitcoin, there is future for most cryptos.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:53:52 AM

Xtrabytes seems a coin with potential but let's not jump too ahead. There is no such thing as
a Bitcoin slayer. Without Bitcoin, there is future for most cryptos.

You are confusing my colourful language with my actual point. Its not about bitcoin its about 10000 tps!!!

For some context NEM is working on Catapult which is supposed to be a huge advance in tech and is aiming for 4000 tps. lol  

Look, I will change the title for you sensitive types.
realistic1

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:11:17 AM

Don't worry smart investors are slowly accumulating. Once open source there is nothing to keep XBY down.
soepri

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:31:32 AM

I'm already rich you newbie noob.
you got the poin :3 we talk about altcoin here never change the price of coin tho
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:40:26 AM

I am hold xtrabytes and wondering how long to see price 1 xby = 1btc.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:14:36 AM

I am hold xtrabytes and wondering how long to see price 1 xby = 1btc.

6 months.
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:44:41 AM

10000 tps is not new to the altcoin-world, actually. Many of these high-speed altcoins are not well tested and proofed.

kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:02:30 PM

10000 tps is not new to the altcoin-world, actually. Many of these high-speed altcoins are not well tested and proofed.

XBY is going through constant stress tests. The next test is about to begin soon. Xby welcomes anyone to get involved and push the network as hard as they can. There is a reward if anyone can break it.
SupremeGoose

Activity: 168

Patience and wisdom is a key

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 11:01:57 PM

Participate in TestNet to see the preview of the technology with your own eyes Smiley

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:05:28 PM

XBY is going through constant stress tests. The next test is about to begin soon. Xby welcomes anyone to get involved and push the network as hard as they can. There is a reward if anyone can break it.

bring forth anonymint or radix dev, smooth etc to review it and give us the laymans gen.

I bought some since it sounds good to me... would like some real devs to pull it around and see what they think before buying a bunch of it though.

cau

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:59:23 AM

bring forth anonymint or radix dev, smooth etc to review it and give us the laymans gen.

I bought some since it sounds good to me... would like some real devs to pull it around and see what they think before buying a bunch of it though.

Hey @CH - Happy to see you here.... Yesterday XBY has launched a new forum as well for community, I request you to chime in either ANN thread or their forum and provide some suggestion to the board.... Your above suggestion sounds nice to me, but not sure if the project team will be ready to have peer review at this point due to various other reason. At this point, they do not have all of their code in GitHub

Forum => https://community.xtrabytes.global
ANN => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:11:46 AM

Hey @CH - Happy to see you here.... Yesterday XBY has launched a new forum as well for community, I request you to chime in either ANN thread or their forum and provide some suggestion to the board.... Your above suggestion sounds nice to me, but not sure if the project team will be ready to have peer review at this point due to various other reason. At this point, they do not have all of their code in GitHub

Thanks , yes I like the sound of xby and have been interested in it for a while.

I have dipped my toe but before diving in I would like to see a few reviews even if not in depth from some known mega devs.

I guess that's the problem though once the code and design is verified novel and useful the price will be magnitudes higher Smiley

Perhaps scooping up a little more then ... still need to get my 500k chunk ready. Wish i had spotted it when it was in the double digits

Its a gamble right now but sometimes these pay off quite nicely.

I see the sense of closed source but eventually they will have to open it even if they choose to obfuscate the code so it is impossible for coders to simply copy and paste else no big exchanges are going to list it. For now remaining closed to get a head start for all their work is quite acceptable  really.

kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:10:48 AM

Not a bad idea. But not anonymint as he trashes every single chain ever made, ive yet to see him praise a chain including bitcoin apart from his own. Some one qualified and unbiased is ok though.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:15:51 AM

Thanks , yes I like the sound of xby and have been interested in it for a while.

I have dipped my toe but before diving in I would like to see a few reviews even if not in depth from some known mega devs.

I guess that's the problem though once the code and design is verified novel and useful the price will be magnitudes higher Smiley

Perhaps scooping up a little more then ... still need to get my 500k chunk ready. Wish i had spotted it when it was in the double digits

Its a gamble right now but sometimes these pay off quite nicely.

I see the sense of closed source but eventually they will have to open it even if they choose to obfuscate the code so it is impossible for coders to simply copy and paste else no big exchanges are going to list it. For now remaining closed to get a head start for all their work is quite acceptable  really.

The developer Borzalom is committed to open source. He is doing this mainly it seems to help the crypto world as apparently he doesnt even own much. Truth is the tech and code isnt quite there but we are damn close as this testing shows.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: