Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:47:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash replace Bitcoin??  (Read 4234 times)
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:54:45 AM

Honestly, it looks like a flippening could happen today even.

Crazy, I didn't expect it but it's a possibility. Whether it's manipulation or not it can't be discounted.

buxlover

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:02:09 AM

How do you think?

I think thats not possible at all. Bitcoins is bitcoin and BCH is BCH, they can't replace each other look at the current development for both of them. You say anything, but BCH stands at the position where it is called as alt coin and it will never reach that much rate at all. Im focusing my investment into bitcoin only and believe me there are more believer of bitcoin than BCH which make bitcoin more susceptible for long term investment.  
burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:12:08 AM

Either way, I'm hiding in Dash 'till this blows over.  Grin

It's crazy to buy into that pump, but you can't deny it's a possibility either.

It's also worth mentioning that BTC will always have a value no matter what happens as it's the go to reserve currency. I think a flippening could be very dangerous, if we can't trust Bitcoin we can't trust anything, the whole market could become valueless if this happens. The people behind these coup attempts are playing dangerous games.

kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:12:28 AM

I'm sorry, I am not yet familiar with bitcoin cash. Does it really exist?
As far as I know, bitcoin is a digital currency, and so if it becomes cash it will not be more consider as digital currency. And I knew that bitcoin aims to have a cashless society, in which they wanted fiat to be gone, and all people will just be using bitcoin.
Well, if it really exist, I wanted to know more about it.

Bitcoin Cash is a copy cat Alt coin with "Bitcoin" in their name. They forked from Bitcoin {BTC} and called it Bitcoin Cash.

They are riding on the code and the success of Bitcoin and it is now being used by the competitors who have split away from

BTC. They come together as a group... sold their BTC and bought Bitcoin Cash to push the price up... When other people start

buying Bitcoin Cash the price goes even higher and then they quickly sell their coins to take massive profits. This leave the

rest of the people who came in late, with the empty bag. {very low price}  Wink

exactly !

right now bch's value keeps going up and down :

https://cryptowat.ch/
burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:25:38 AM

False alarm pump over.

Man, they were getting scary close though.

Radientgurkin

Activity: 182
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:43:19 AM

How do you think?

At the moment! BTC price go down ! But BCC go up very fast! I don't know why?

Here's a pretty good explanation to whats happening today.  Takes 2 minutes to read through, and its WORTH IT!

https://pastebin.com/n0aGBMQr

(Short summary: Powerful mining pools are shifting their hashing power over to BCH.)

Keep head cool, stay informed and avoid FUD & FOMO  Smiley
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:49:13 AM

i no think so..
Maybe right now bitcoin down by 9.7%, but i think this is just the game ...
And i am sure BTC will be up to normal, at least back to 95M

-= OI =-
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:51:00 AM

bitcoin cash can hardly replace bitcoin now, at least few years is possible. bitcoin is still one of the most valuable coin the crypto market, so many investors still trust and believe in bitcoin, rather than bitcoin cash which still not give us any trust from it.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
masphie

Activity: 896

-= OI =-

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:34:35 AM

bitcoin cash can hardly replace bitcoin now, at least few years is possible. bitcoin is still one of the most valuable coin the crypto market, so many investors still trust and believe in bitcoin, rather than bitcoin cash which still not give us any trust from it.

i agree with you sir...... bitcoin is mother of the altcoin....
And for now, very-very many investory on it. i am sure this price will be up, at least can be stable on 95M

-= OI =-
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:45:31 AM

Just because bitcoin cash has caught up the 30 billion market capitalism it doesn’t mean that it will cross the bitcoin at any point. This is just temporary pump by some group of pumpers and I believe the market will go down pretty soon. Don’t forget that bitcoin market cap is more than 100 billion which is not easy enough to catch up by bitcoin cash, not at this point. So I’m not giving the positive vote up to the bitcoin cash at all. It is just another hype created by people around the BCH lover group. You will definitely see bitcoin cash to the point where it started few days ago and thats for sure. Its ant hold market for this much long if it was artificial pumped.

For better understanding try to read more about it in the bitcoin discussion section. You will have more clearer facts over there.  

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:49:16 AM

How do you think?
Well still believe on bitcoin no one can replace it, bitcoin cash is a freaking out of bitcoin it is not happen that bitcoin defeat by any coin or altcoin even the ethereum the second placer of bitcoin but still bitcoin peoples choice because of good potential in gained returned.
easytipz

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:50:07 AM

#BCH can only replace the fuck.
This is just a fake rumor from whales who own lot of #BCH
I believe that many people will lose their money with this rumor
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:53:03 AM

The best challenge for Bitcoin is to stay at the top as the most high valued cryptocurrency in the world but it takes constant support from investors especially today, there are panic selling and buying at the same time. Selling Bitcoin and buying Bitcoin Cash, miners are moving into Bitcoin Cash and a lot of changes that leads more people into confusions. Some will hold their Bitcoin hoping that the following day Bitcoin will rise again and surpass the recent highest record.
But none of us see it coming. Maybe next year is the year of bitcoin cash and the following year is the year of another.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

bitcoincashplus

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:54:59 AM

How do you think?

Bitcoin Cash Plus - A new crypto currency is scheduled to launch for January 2nd,2018.
Bitcoin Cash Plus will contains features for Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold

Anyone who held Bitcoin at the time Bitcoin Cash Plus was created became owners of Bitcoin Cash Plus. This means that Bitcoin holders as of block 501407 (January 2nd, 2018 about 7:10 am UTC) have the same amount of Bitcoin Cash Plus  as they had Bitcoin at that time. If your Bitcoins are stored by a third party such as an exchange, then you must inquire with them about your Bitcoin Cash Plus.

Any transactions after the August 1st ledger split are completely separate between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash Plus . This means any Bitcoin acquired after the split does not include any Bitcoin Cash Plus , and any Bitcoin Cash Plus does not include any Bitcoin.

www.bitcoincashplus.org
www.twitter.com/bitcoincashplus
rayjellanajao

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Strategist

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:55:16 AM

Not even close to possible. Yeah,  maybe bitcoin cash price keep rising but it won't replace bitcoin because bitcoin is well-known and used by too many people. Even i, don't know what bitcoin cash is and even though i know it,  i will still stick to the bitcoin.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:58:48 AM

No, I don’t think Bitcoin Cash can replace Bitcoin. This is just another hype, I strongly believe Bitcoin will recover after the Bitcoin Cash holder dump.
Voice-Of-Reason

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:07:25 AM

I prefer to ignore these discussions, and instead profit from the FOMO they create, so good job everyone, keep it up!
burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:09:13 AM

The best challenge for Bitcoin is to stay at the top as the most high valued cryptocurrency in the world but it takes constant support from investors especially today, there are panic selling and buying at the same time. Selling Bitcoin and buying Bitcoin Cash, miners are moving into Bitcoin Cash and a lot of changes that leads more people into confusions. Some will hold their Bitcoin hoping that the following day Bitcoin will rise again and surpass the recent highest record.
But none of us see it coming. Maybe next year is the year of bitcoin cash and the following year is the year of another.

I think if that happens I honestly think we're done, the whole market will crash and cryptocurrencies will be remembered like tulipmania.

Bitcoin ties it all together, if it was to be replaced by Bitcoin Cash, what's to stop someone doing the same to Bitcoin Cash later on?

Bitcoin is seen as both an investment and a store of value, who's going to invest or store value  in something that can be replaced every six months, leaving your investment worthless? That's what these coup attempters don't get, they can kill the whole thing and make crypto a joke.

If Bitcoin Cash replaces BTC I think I'm cashing in my chips.

david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:16:17 AM

It could be , last night BCH hit 1800 . simple pump and dump or something bigger ? like mass adoption regarding transaction fee, speed, etc?
cryptonianz

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:51:08 AM

Highly unlikely that this would ever happen. If Bitcoin Cash dominates and surpasses bitcoin that would mean the end of BTC/BCH and all other Bitcoin copies.

Immediately everybody would turn to other coins including Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Monero and we would have a new winner!

But this is just a speculation of what could happen if Bitcoin Cash would dominate.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: