Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:51:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash replace Bitcoin??  (Read 4234 times)
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:16:48 AM

I think bitcoin gonna stay alive for a very longtime from now, we are still not use all the potential of bitcoin on this world, many things can be done by using bitcoin, i know bitcoin cash is better than bitcoin but because of bitcoin high value and people trust, bitcoin is still more popular than bitcoin cash, so bitcoin cash is not gonna easy replace bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:21:31 AM

I think bitcoin gonna stay alive for a very longtime from now, we are still not use all the potential of bitcoin on this world, many things can be done by using bitcoin, i know bitcoin cash is better than bitcoin but because of bitcoin high value and people trust, bitcoin is still more popular than bitcoin cash, so bitcoin cash is not gonna easy replace bitcoin.

IMHO, BCH is just a worse version of LTC......LTC has seg witness and a scaling solution in place (hard fork if more than 50% of block is full) also from what I understand, faster
xfer rate and fewer fees

I"m a hoping, LTC comes back when the china exchanges come back, after know your customer is put in place on supposed re-opened exchanges in China.....I think LTC will come back in a big way

then again, I don't understand BCH worth a damn .and all the forks coming off BTC....so what do I know

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:40:31 AM

Bitcoin might be replaced by other alt-coins with strong tech. However, bitcoin cash simply does not have the strong tech built-in, indicating its recent rise and drop is nothing but a pump&dump.

dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:45:13 AM

Bitcoin Cash will never replace the original Bitcoin. It will be a good co-existence for both coins
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:47:43 AM

It looks BCH pump is already over, while BTC is starting to rise again. Yet BCH will be quite high for a while, so this cannot be ignored. I think BCH will be in the top 5 for a long period of time and many investors will keep on buying it. It has not the power to replace BTC, though...
veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:49:36 AM

How do you think?
i do not really understand about bitcoin cash but i can not imagine bitcoin cash can replace bitcoin because bitcoin made in digital world

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:49:45 AM

I have been listening to many questions like this, Bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency. If there is a replacement (bitcoin cash) then maybe the crypto world will start from zero again. We will not know until it does happen.
Neytiri

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:52:06 AM

My friend the increasing price of Bch and the dereasing on of Btc really does make you think that way so is the this the end of BItcoin ?

Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:08:14 AM

Last 48 hours indicated a clear attempt to flip two coins BTC with BCH but it appears that BTC is still favored by people and has a huge support. The price of BCH will drop below 1000$ while BTC will move back to previous positions 7500$.
spov

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:10:27 AM

It is unlikely that it will grow. Right now we see a huge pump and we can expect a dump later on. It can capture a segment of the market but trying to replace bitcoin wholly is difficult to do.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:44:02 AM

Last 48 hours indicated a clear attempt to flip two coins BTC with BCH but it appears that BTC is still favored by people and has a huge support. The price of BCH will drop below 1000$ while BTC will move back to previous positions 7500$.

As I stated before ..BCH as an Alt works for me

BUT ..if you can just fork off of BTC or whatever and have your forked coin born at an alt at say $10 rather than 10c as was common at best with an alt coin launch

we are gonna see lots of wtf forked coins springing out of all the main crypto's in mass

won't it be fun when the IRS add up all the money these 'supposed' paper profit coins were worth when they hit the world and the IRS says it is pure profit INCOME so
send
them a check...even if during the year they tank ( but you can take up to 3k loss per year forever!)

unlikely as hell, my CPA said this kinda thing would most likely be (99% plus) treated as a stock split....just leave it alone

but look at mining ....the IRS hates money from the air ( or gold from the ground) thus  treated as income like a job and taxed accordingly

they do the same thing with 'fantasy fork money' and I'm screwed

you want to kill btc or crypto that would be a start thou

not gonna happen, just scaring you guys...but still gives me the shudders

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
staradvincula

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:54:25 AM

It can be! Due to the volume of unconfirmed transactions, Bitcoin Cash was created.  It can accomodate a larger block which is 8MB while Bitcoin has only 1MB. This is also the reason why SegWit was not approved by the community.  SegWit needs to remove a certain part of the transaction just to free up block. While, Bitcoin Cash does not have to remove anything but, to increase the number and allow to complete the transaction.  This is also to avoid preassure to the cryptocurrency world.
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:55:41 AM

It's unlikely BCC will replace BTC, even though it seems to be doing quite Ok lately. Thats all due to segwit cancellation.
The rise of BCC is simply a pump and dump strategy imo. Alot has happened in the passed few days within the cryptoworld, and i believe many have mixed feelings about BTC, so maybe it would be best if you waited till next month when the smoke clears.
I wont invest in BCC just yet, till everything is more clearer! I am happy with Bitcoin thank you very much.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptolit

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:56:04 AM

I predict it will keep growing for a few months at least. On Jan 1st 2018 Coinbase plan to add it to their platform so a whole new pool of investors will have access to buy then.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:03:20 AM

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) has made a historic pump a while ago drawing attentions of some investors to pour their money in on BCH. But that's only a hype when its market value plummets down while pumping back bitcoin's market value.
I don't think BCH will ever replace it's ancestor BTC while BTC is still around. Smiley

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Radientgurkin

Activity: 182
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:08:00 AM

Its all in the name
It COULD happen, but perhaps the question is misleading. Currently it seems whatever holds the name "BITCOIN" will remain on top.

BITCOIN has such a huge advantage in terms of branding that even though its technology is inferior to Bitcoin Cash it will remain on top.

In the end of the day, BCH (Bitcoin cash) and BTG (Bitcoin Gold) are forks of Bitcoin and therefore considered an altcoins, is it not? 

And it's not like we don't have enough Bitcoin forks floating around out there.. Grin

Bitcoin Segwit
Here's another viewpoint. Could Bitcoin Cash overtake the name Bitcoin while Bitcoin becomes Bitcoin Segwit?
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:20:54 AM

How do you think?
bitcoin cash is still a lot of dubious information about it so I think it will not replace bitcoin in its use

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:23:49 AM

It is obviously unthinkable. It would in the end turn up like what occurred with Bitcoin gold which just on standard right on time after getting into the market at that point fall following couple of months. No altcoin or some other crypto will supplant Bitcoin on the grounds that it has the greatest group. It has additionally the biggest market esteem and bunches of speculators are into it so it won't be supplanted.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:34:40 AM

You can also trade the bitcoin in real money, So i think  there's no way reasons bitcoin cash will replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is a currency too you can use this to shop online or convert it in real money.
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:34:04 PM

You can also trade the bitcoin in real money, So i think  there's no way reasons bitcoin cash will replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is a currency too you can use this to shop online or convert it in real money.
I also don't think bitcoin can replaced bcash, this is not possible, cause its digiatal currency and they want people use digital system, this is really good thinking.
I also support this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: