Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:37:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash replace Bitcoin??  (Read 4234 times)
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:40:40 PM

Cryptocurrency market during last two weeks is so much unpredictable! Just a few days ago no one would bet on Bitcoin Cash, and not it is running so fast! I doubt it will replace BTC, but it might grow even more.
valucash

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:01:11 PM

Nothing is impossible but it is highly improbable, a lot of noise was made concerning ETH, that because of its features it will overtake bitcoin, but today we all know the difference. It is clear that bitcoin is regarded as the Gold Standard of cypto and enjoys massive adoption.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:06:25 PM

How do you think?

It came down as fast as it went up. I hope people didn't lose money by trying to catch the train. I don't think it will replace bitcoin unless there is enough interest in it. I don't see that happening though.

Why is everyone trying to replace bitcoin anyway? they both can co-exist just like millions other alts. How do you replace it assuming you can?  Cheesy

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hookcoin

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:07:41 PM

I do not think this can happen. BCH increased because whales were deliberately pushing it to reduce the price of bitcoin to buy bitcoin at a cheaper price. Be careful when investing.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:02:53 PM

Anyone here knows what was the "network upgrade" supposed to take place today? What ever it was even before it happens it changed the market's focus and interest, Investors are coming back to bitcoin but fees still are extremely high. With bitcoin cash claiming to be faster than bitcoin and better, I wonder why no one is forking them this time Cheesy
cryptoquality

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:14:11 PM

You can also trade the bitcoin in real money, So i think  there's no way reasons bitcoin cash will replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is a currency too you can use this to shop online or convert it in real money.
I also don't think bitcoin can replaced bcash, this is not possible, cause its digiatal currency and they want people use digital system, this is really good thinking.
I also support this.

Same here. I really do not think that Bitcoin Cash can replace Bitcoin. If crypto currency market is exist and live now, the reason is Bitcoin. Just think like this, Bitcoin is the father of everything in the crypto market.
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:52:06 PM

How do you think?

It came down as fast as it went up. I hope people didn't lose money by trying to catch the train. I don't think it will replace bitcoin unless there is enough interest in it. I don't see that happening though.

Why is everyone trying to replace bitcoin anyway? they both can co-exist just like millions other alts. How do you replace it assuming you can?  Cheesy

That was the question that i wanted to know too why some other people speculating to repalce bitcoin is bitcoin are not enough for them the bitcoin sustain their needs and having a huge of profit because for me as long as bitcoin give me a good amount of profit i am contented with it and that was a proof for me to trust bitcoin as the number one coin.

Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:05:23 AM

How do you think?
if the regulations or rules already exist from the government or state then maybe there will be bitcoin cash and will replace bitcoin as a means of payment

Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:56:40 AM

If there is even bitcoin cash, I will still use the digital bitcoin, because you can go wherever you go, less hasle, easy to use when you have transactions.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:02:45 AM

I dont think so that bitcoin cash can replace bitcoin. Most of the investors, businessman are still using digital coin which is easy to use.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:19:06 AM

I dont think so that bitcoin cash can replace bitcoin. Most of the investors, businessman are still using digital coin which is easy to use.

There's no way that bitcoin cash will ever replace bitcoin. Many still prefer to stay in bitcoin as this is the most popular crypto in the market. And most of the companies are looking their investments to bitcoin and not with bitcoin cash. They do know that bitcoin cash is being manipulated by the Ver group so they are just throwing their money if they'll choose bitcoin cash for their business ideas.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:13:22 AM

I think Bitcoin will not be removed by BitcoinCash. And all this "war" is just speculation. Bitcoin has a huge community and many major investors stay in BTC.
SearchingforS

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:42:33 AM

No, no and no. It's far easier to increase btc's block size than fully replacing it with BCH, so it is. It's just a pump and nothing more.

avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:03:29 AM

I can't say that its impossible since everything in the crypto world is uncertain. However, it may be difficult for bitcoin cash to really overcome bitcoin since it's way too high and it will apparently require a lot of effort and investment. Time is also in play but while bitcoincash is imrpoving its self, its also the same situation for bitcoin; it will also continue to improve and attract more and more investors.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:40:44 AM

If I was China, which supposedly is in the process of making its own Government backed cryptocurrency...

I'd make is sha-256...obviously after the BCH launch......miners have no shame and would run to that coin in a heartbeat

Add that a 'tiny' law that says something like, no profits on mining this coin will be taxed the first year or other advantages

that would suck...along the lines if you 'can't beat them....steal the idea' method of control

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
DibiaVxosis

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:50:21 AM

If bitcoin cant solve those unconfirm transaction soon and bitcoin transfer fee keep increase. Soon bitcoincash will take place of bitcoin.  Angry

Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:06:09 AM

What do you mean by bitcoin cash? Bitcoin is a digital currency and can't be traced right? If it become a cash or a physical entity then it is easily trace and it it not a digital currency anymore. Will you please expound your stance?

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Bitcocoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:07:02 AM

Bitcoin cash faster and cheaper than bitcoin
But Bitcoin is the largest market value and
Lots of investors are into it so it's hard to be replaced.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:21:04 AM

Bitcoin cash faster and cheaper than bitcoin
But Bitcoin is the largest market value and
Lots of investors are into it so it's hard to be replaced.
Even Bitcoin cash was growth faster in the crypto currency community I never think that this altcoin surpass bitcoin in the future. Maybe they followed the line and surpass ethereum but bitcoin I think never happen.
In addition increasing rapidly of bitcoin cash in the market was due to supports of bitcoin cash miners, however even hard bitcoin cash earn a lot of supports from miners, they cannot beat bitcoin due to high popularity of this crypto currency in the whole digital society.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:51:22 AM

I'm quite not familiar with Bitcoin cash but currently i am seeing a good hype of bitcoin cash going very high in value but I don't quite think that bitcoin cash is currently capable of replacing bitcoin. Bitcoins have a good market, good value and many people are using it and have trust in it which is keeping bitcoin at top. Bitcoin cash may replace bitcoin sure, but it may take a good time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: