Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:19:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash replace Bitcoin??  (Read 4234 times)
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:42:41 AM

Bitcoin Cash is just an Altcoin and can't be replace bitcoin, bitcon cash for me is a manipulation by some big whales or miners in crypto world, they create this fork for their own profitability.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:55:43 AM

How do you think?

maybe replace but it seems to be difficult and need a long time. because the price difference is very far and not so many people who know bitcoin cash. but if the bitcoin supply is out, it may also be replaced.
Albertartur

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:18:17 AM

Bitcoin cash faster and cheaper than bitcoin. The market value of bitcoin cash now is over $30 bilion and it is continuously rising, possibly it can.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:41:15 AM

I heard and read some good news about bitcoin cash that it is fast and has more value that bitcoin, yes you can make your stand by saying that it can overtake bitcoin but going back to the beginning, bitcoin is still the mother of all coins and it will not be replaced by any kind of coin for me
bitcryptone

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:57:52 AM

i doubt that any altcoin will replace Bitcoin in the future, and bitcoin cash isnt really the most promising of them in my opinion
wpt2207

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:05:05 AM

yes Bitcoin cash is the best crypto there is
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:06:58 AM

Bitcoin cash was created after a hard fork in August and from that day it is doing everything that can be done to rise up and to face BTC in price and availability. BTC is the digital currency that has raised in a couple of months and miners are faithful to it and have beliefs that will rise even more. Bitcoin cash is attracting new miners with its new hash rate system and price on the market has now gone over 1000 USD. That is fast climbing in the comparison with the maker of coins - Bitcoin. Noone knows what will happen but the real battle for coins will begin in 2018.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:05:49 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 07:06:52 PM by boltz

This will never gonna happen man. All exchanges said that BCH is just another alt , so here are all of your answers , BCH is just like another alt , nothing special , I wouldn't even keep it lel.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:19:38 AM

You could earn with Cash. But I did not dare to buy this coin. I saw the fall of such bubbles in an hour. I'm not sure that I could sold it with a profit if the price had gone down. This is just manipulation, the game of major miners. As an altcoin, it can compete with other altcoins, but not with bitcoin.

mariored89

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:25:39 AM

As a lot of people say "BTC is hard to replace" for different reason. Its blockchain has a lot of problems and it's more centralized than other crypto but it has an huge adoption and an "important name", so we have to wait years to see changes in this way
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:32:49 AM

As a lot of people say "BTC is hard to replace" for different reason. Its blockchain has a lot of problems and it's more centralized than other crypto but it has an huge adoption and an "important name", so we have to wait years to see changes in this way

bitcoin is the only decentralized cryptocurrency out there. or maybe you don't know what centralization looks like. in which case look into other altcoins that do forks and rollbacks to cover their mess ups by flipping a switch without even considering what the users may or may not want!

and it is not about the name it is because bitcoin has succeeded at being a currency even if it has some downsides such as temporary high fees but altcoins have failed to that and even if they begin to be adopted as currencies they have worse scaling than bitcoin, some of them will fail to handle transactions like etehreum did and some of them will have even higher fees if it comes to that.

Buying the dip...
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:34:48 AM

Frankly I dont think so. BTC have much more supporters. BCH play very dirty at the market. I think serious investors understand this.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rahip

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:41:24 AM

I don' think this is possible because bitcoin is really the best
More time for bitcoin cash period
These are the truth
zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:57:10 AM

literally not, what happened recently was just an attack to bitcoin manipulated by people which are the bitcoin cash supporters trying to take down bitcoin but they did not succeed

Cpousersonu

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:00:37 PM

I won't be on Bitcoin cash side atleast for now as it is being pumped and manipulated by some whales though the fees may be cheaper and transaction time is smaller than that of Bitcoin but still it's controlled by some centralised organisation.
LTC, ETH, XMR are all better in technology than Bitcoin cash so there is no use of it except the name Bitcoin

Yes definitely Bitcoin cash is a maybe take a place of Bitcoin but this fact far away up to 5years.
LTC ETH XMR saprate papularty
from Bitcoin or Bitcoin cash.
zchprm

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:01:19 PM

For now i don't think so but i see the trend of this bitcoin cash and it is safe to say that this currency is gaining popularity. Bitcoin for now is still the best but I can see that this bitcoin cash can surpass btc.

gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:08:41 PM

I do not think bitcoin cash will replace bitcoin anymore, because for me bitcoin is still the most important coin worth having, I think bitcoin cash is only the second choice after bitcoin.
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:13:58 PM

We have to admit that Bitcoin is the master coin and which is invented first. So this is papa. You have to understand that bitcoin cash is the fork of Bitcoin. The only good in BCH is transaction speed is differ because of the block size and hard fork issues.
So I understand that original Bitcoins have issues, but BCH won't beat it
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:19:36 PM

For me bitcoin is the core of all digital currency here in the world of crypto, for me there is no such coins or altcoin like bitcoin cash that are able to take the  place of bitcoin as very powerful digital currency because many people who trust in bitcoin and use bitcoin as payment.

No one can replace bitcoin as great digital currency.

joshmontford

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:24:08 PM

I think that BTC is not going to be on top forever. However, Bitcoin Cash shows no reason why it would replace btc. We will just have to wait and see. The market is just being too easily manipulated and its too early to see what will happen with either of these two currencies in the future

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: