Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:47:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash replace Bitcoin??  (Read 4234 times)
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:18:03 AM

Not now, I think it hasn't potential

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:36:22 AM

I think it will not happen. now i think bitcoins cash just an altcoin too,except it is a hard fork from bitcoin!
bitcoin is the frist  crpy coins, no other coins can replace it!
Ric8

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:42:26 AM

as my point of view, no one can be really replace bitcoin.In total bitcoin holder , 95% bitcoin holder are do investment, they will just hold bitcoin like gold. Only 5% holder are use bitcoin as buying some thing like curency.
xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:49:19 AM

the exact answer to that is only time can tell, but for now till there is mineable bitcoin available? thats impossible, even if whales dump thier bitcoin and switch to bitcoincash i still dont think it can replace it, though i believe BCH will go to the moon, its still best to diversify fortfolios.

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:58:38 AM

I do not think BCH can substitute BTC. BTC is the king and it will always be.
Adamazi

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:08:18 PM

I think it's possible, cause investors are investing in other currencies. But maybe not.
fofz

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:27:39 PM

Guys, please keep looking at BTC dominance. Its first time under 50% since yesterday. Now at 47% from all market cap. Finances keep going from BTC to other altcoins such as Bitcoin Cash. Also, bitcoin.com owner has changed all his BTC to Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin Cash will continue rising!
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:35:47 PM

I think it's possible, cause investors are investing in other currencies. But maybe not.
Yes its possible..Although Bitcoin Cash is only an alts..Bitcoin Cash has huge potential to double in value from $300 to $600..And some of the investors are wondering to replace bitcoin in the near future...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:13:18 PM

All is possible. Bitcoin is the best cause many people think it is the best. So if people decide that bch is the best - it would be. Imho now is the moment, where fiat is establishing conditions, and so many people are ready to comply with them. Forgetting about what is cryptocurrency and for what is its purpose, sadly

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:18:59 PM

Posted this on another thread..but bears repeating, IMHO.

Is it just me...or does it seem that BCH jumps up in price quite a bit......drama/angst/etc...then about 24 hours or less

later.....BTC goes up to more or less previous value...and the big switcharoo? And Blamo! The whales have turned $$$

to BCH and then BCH into BTC.

(This could not be that cynical a process right? Evolution of Humanity to a Bigger and Brighter Future Right?)

Anyway, seems like this is getting as common as sun up each day in the east, and set in the west.

Could this really be that simple a reason that BCH was made?

Rinse/Wash/Repeat?

A 'newbie' perpetual ATM machine?

Naw! Jihan Wu and Bitmain and the others pumping BCH, would not stoop that low, right?

Heh, I crack myself up!

Brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:36:53 PM

Just one month ago I thought that it can't happen at all, but now it really seems that BCH can overcome the genuine bitcoin in 1-2 years.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:42:18 PM

Just one month ago I thought that it can't happen at all, but now it really seems that BCH can overcome the genuine bitcoin in 1-2 years.

the other shoe is gonna drop either

1) lightning works out to stall some of this and have the sidechain action

or

2) bitcoin core will simply do a 'hard fork' themselves...because they will NOT let it fade
    to bitcoin cash etc, too much $$$ and too much hard feelings)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:51:08 PM

How do you think?
I think that at the moment, Bitcoin Cash is not strong enough to replace Bitcoin, even it can not beat ETH. Bitcoin Cash came out about a couple of months ago, it was detached from the original Bitcoin series. Although its value is high, but when compared to its history of growth and speed of growth, I'm afraid it can not replace Bitcoin, at least for the next few years. However, in the distant future everything can happen, Bitcoin Cash may be the first, we don't know the future.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:51:41 PM

All people always questioning this thing, would be changed by others? Not only the comparison between bitcoin cash and bitcoin but eth also often being compare. But the answer remain the same until the next 5 years, bitcoin is still superior.

lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:59:41 PM

you are just overly excited because it has the name "bitcoin" in it and also mostly because it is getting pumped. you see the big green number saying price has risen in the past few days and you think everything is fine because of it!

but if you wait a couple of weeks you can get your answer loud and clear. when the dumps begin shortly and then intensify in a couple of weeks, that is when price of BCH crashes and miners will abandon it. they have the EDA to protect the chain and if they remove it, the chain is screwed. the only reason why miners switch is this EDA that changes difficulty so they can mine a thousand blocks in one day!
There a huge gap between bitcoin and bitcoin cash. Not just in price also in trust and reputation. So i dont think that bitcoin cash can replace bitcoin. Maybe if it happen it takes a long time and alot of supporters for BCH. They need to double time in order to surpass BTC. Because BTC never stop improving and evolving. So it will be a huge challenge for the BCH.
shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:12:42 PM

Bitcoin cash is good does not mean will be replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is very strong cryptocurrency now. so you not only the comparison between bitcoin cash and bitcoin but ETH also often being compare.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:24:52 PM

It's possible... There are rumous lately that china miners wanted to take over bitcoincash market and make it bigger than bitcoin. Well we don't know exactly for sure, but as you can see the chart like now, bitcoincash is becoming more and more popular and stronger crypto coin each day. Especially since bitcoin fee is so high right now, I think big whales might consider to invest more on bitcoincash rather than bitcoin.
Chalxdon

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:30:52 PM

Only time will tell if Bitcoin cash can replace Bitcoin. With the recent hike in transaction fees for Bitcoin, people will start taking Bitcoin cash more serious. This can only result in more awareness for Bitcoin cash. However, I believe Bitcoin devs know about this and they'll put up strategies to remain top at least for the next couple of years.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:32:25 PM

Thats Impossible Bitcoin cash is a copy cat of bitcoin.Bitcoin is the father of all crypto currency i think no one can replace bitcoin.

Activity: 242

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:34:01 PM

Thats Impossible Bitcoin cash is a copy cat of bitcoin.Bitcoin is the father of all crypto currency i think no one can replace bitcoin.
i think you are totally wrong, bitcoin is the first now, but it will not be the biggest forever, look at how many problems it has, i think there must be some coin replace bitcoin oneday in future

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: