Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Veldt Gold - Buy and Sell Gold and Silver for Bitcoin!  (Read 61316 times)
Veldt Gold (OP)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 05:16:14 PM

This is the email that was sent to you regarding the allegedly fake coins that you received.

Your details have been removed to protect your privacy.

We only buy directly from U.S Mint authorized dealers so the chance of you getting fakes from us is highly unlikely.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re:
Date: 2014-03-11 18:26
To:
Hey

That seems very unlikely in the 1/2 ounce version. The coin is so small that the detail would make it nearly impossible to fake. Can you tell me what tests they did to come to their conclusion?

I do understand your concern however. I will make arrangements for you to send them back. If they are fake I will pay for all your shipping and give you a free ounce of silver for your trouble. If they aren't then all the shipping plus return will be on you.

Sound fair?

-Joseph

On 2014-03-11 11:47, Agora wrote:
> Name:
>
> Email:
>
> Comments: Last Wednesday I received my gold bullion order (#6388) for
> 14 coins totaling 7 ounces.
>
> Unfortunately, after submitting them for independent testing, two of
> the 14 coins were deemed "questionable" by my principal bullion
> expert. I then asked two other experts for their opinion, only to have
> my suspicions confirmed: the two 1/2 once American Eagles I received
> are fake.
>
> Please advise as to how I should go about exchanging these two bad
> coins for the real thing.

VELDT GOLD - your full service bitcoin to bullion dealer!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mxxx363

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:41:26 PM

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120622224030/thefanfictionwikiofgtfandphazon/images/8/85/Dis_gonna_b_gud.gif
Amaze

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:02:50 AM

Could you share some more information about your precious metals storage program?
Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 04:07:34 PM

Could you share some more information about your precious metals storage program?

Hey Amaze

Bellow is the link with more information. Basically you can store under Agora Commodities' account and your metal delivery/storage will be verified by an independent third party. Or, if you want to open your own account your metal will be delivered there.

Great thing about using this service. Is that often your metals will be delivered to the depository within 24 hours. No more waiting for the mail  Wink

Verge

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:43:13 PM

Hello

I am new to the forum but I do have some Bitcoin and have been interested in getting into and ordering precious metals for some time. This sounds like a great way to introduce myself to buying gold and silver and using Bitcoin to purchase it at the same time. I was wondering if you offer any discounts or have any current promotions for new customers?

Thanks
Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 05:13:20 PM

Hello

I am new to the forum but I do have some Bitcoin and have been interested in getting into and ordering precious metals for some time. This sounds like a great way to introduce myself to buying gold and silver and using Bitcoin to purchase it at the same time. I was wondering if you offer any discounts or have any current promotions for new customers?

Thanks

Stacking precious metals can be a very thrilling experience. We do volume discounts. We might have some items that we bought from customers that we can make you a deal on Wink Give us a call (877) 576-7342. Or send an email

amagimetals

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 09:33:03 PM

Precious Metals Dealers Leading the Way in Bitcoin Sales

It has come to our attention that another company has joined Amagi Metals in the $10 Million Bitcoin Sales Club!  Thanks to the vibrant crypto-community, Bitcoin retailers have been revered over the past six months as revolutionaries aiding the way for widespread adoption. So, congrats Agora Commodities in joining us - what a great achievement! KnCMiner (and we suspect Gyft), of course boasting numbers well above $10m, gives us some goals to reach for as business owners.

Bitcoin-friendly companies help increase confidence in Bitcoin, while the Bitcoin community patronizes these businesses graciously. The high volume of Bitcoin customers Amagi has enjoyed has not only improved the Bitcoin community, but has enhanced every customer’s experience. We’ve improved our ship times, customer service and that eventually trickles down to our prices!

We want nothing more as sound money advocates, than to see more alternative currencies compete to provide the market with stable, secure ways to transact. Our recent inclusion of Dogecoin and Litecoin payments is driving more and more people to secure their wealth with precious metals, while enjoying a currency that makes e-commerce easy.

So why are some of the leading retailers in Bitcoin sales precious metals companies?

1. The precious metals community has always been a popular way to store wealth, now you can store this newly created crypto-wealth easily.

2. Those who buy physical precious metals want their purchase quickly and safely; Bitcoin speeds up the payment and shipping process - no more waiting for your check to clear.

3. Those that understand that precious metals are a safe haven know that because they’ve done their research and don’t trust the dollar or the Federal Reserve; much of the Bitcoin community also carries the torch against the inflationary practices of the Fed. What a great collaboration!

4. You can sell your precious metals for Bitcoin as well, it’s a two-way street!

5. Not even the mainstream, widely-used dollar can say it is backed by gold!

Read more: http://www.amagimetals.com/blog/2014/03/26/amagi-metals-joined-another-precious-metals-dealer-10m-bitcoin-sales-club/

We'd love to send over one of our End the Fed silver rounds as a congrats and thanks for helping us keep this Bitcoin world alive and well - is there a preferred address?

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 01:01:25 AM

It has come to our attention that another company has joined Amagi Metals in the $10 Million Bitcoin Sales Club!  Thanks to the vibrant crypto-community, Bitcoin retailers have been revered over the past six months as revolutionaries aiding the way for widespread adoption. So, congrats Agora Commodities in joining us - what a great achievement! KnCMiner (and we suspect Gyft), of course boasting numbers well above $10m, gives us some goals to reach for as business owners.

Bitcoin-friendly companies help increase confidence in Bitcoin, while the Bitcoin community patronizes these businesses graciously. The high volume of Bitcoin customers Amagi has enjoyed has not only improved the Bitcoin community, but has enhanced every customer’s experience. We’ve improved our ship times, customer service and that eventually trickles down to our prices!

We want nothing more as sound money advocates, than to see more alternative currencies compete to provide the market with stable, secure ways to transact. Our recent inclusion of Dogecoin and Litecoin payments is driving more and more people to secure their wealth with precious metals, while enjoying a currency that makes e-commerce easy.

So why are some of the leading retailers in Bitcoin sales precious metals companies?

1. The precious metals community has always been a popular way to store wealth, now you can store this newly created crypto-wealth easily.

2. Those who buy physical precious metals want their purchase quickly and safely; Bitcoin speeds up the payment and shipping process - no more waiting for your check to clear.

3. Those that understand that precious metals are a safe haven know that because they’ve done their research and don’t trust the dollar or the Federal Reserve; much of the Bitcoin community also carries the torch against the inflationary practices of the Fed. What a great collaboration!

4. You can sell your precious metals for Bitcoin as well, it’s a two-way street!

5. Not even the mainstream, widely-used dollar can say it is backed by gold!

Read more: http://www.amagimetals.com/blog/2014/03/26/amagi-metals-joined-another-precious-metals-dealer-10m-bitcoin-sales-club/

We'd love to send over one of our End the Fed silver rounds as a congrats and thanks for helping us keep this Bitcoin world alive and well - is there a preferred address?

Many thanks Amagi! Its been fun Wink

It's really the ingenuity of the Bitcoin community that brought us to where we are today. What a novel idea for the progression of mankind!

Your post made us think of the song "Players Club"

As far as the silver round our CEO is planning on making an appearance at the Crypto Convention in NYC. Maybe he could meet Stephen Macaskill there and receive the round?

NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 05:09:09 AM

Much Congratulations!

http://www.coindesk.com/agora-commodities-reports-10m-bitcoin-sales/

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 07:59:16 PM

Thanks New Liberty!

Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 08:02:48 PM

Our Silver Eagles are going to be delayed a few days  Angry

The truck dropped off our shipment at Apmex in OK.

Many apologies for any inconvenience

bitwinwin

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:01:46 AM

My order arrived as advertised.  Seems legit to me!  Thanks!

Glad we gained your trust!

Questions for Agora Commodities re: International shipping "Detailed information goes here..."

Do you ship to Canada?
Are there any duties or import tax?
Have you had any prior experience shipping to Canada and if so, what problems or set-backs have you run into?

Thanks from a Canadian silver bug Smiley

When ordering it is important that you stick to the .999 products as Canada does not charge a tax on bullion minted to this refining standard. Anything less and you would be required to pay a 13% tax.

We have shipped to Canada. We ship all international orders with USPS registered mail and have never had an issue when items are shipped with this service.

Detailed international shipping information will be up shortly

So what about australia? What is the tax for .9999 silver and .999 silver? And what about gold?
bitwinwin

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:16:13 AM

bump for agora, these guys are best overall in every aspect shipping speed, customer service, shipping safety all top notch glad to have them aboard the bitcoin community! will be placing more orders in the future

edit: forgot to mention that I received a medium sized order and was the reason for the bump ty agora!

We appreciate the praise ajk!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to improve ourselves and service. We will never rest on our laurels

If anyone has a website and would like a free silver round please take a look at our free silver round giveaway for affiliate links

Good on ya
sydneyjames

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 11:43:47 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 08:58:30 PM by sydneyjames

Kinda funny I know another bitcoin, tor marketplace selling very different things with the same name http://agorahooawayyfoe.onion/register/Yp38jeoAcz
Lol.
bitwinwin

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:08:47 AM

Greetings Bitcoin community,

Agora Commodities is the first full-service bullion dealer accepting the new revolutionary currency Bitcoin as payment for precious metals. Through our relationship with the largest bullion distributors in the United States we can offer all of the most popular gold, silver, platinum, and palladium items at a lower cost than most dealers.

We vehemently believe that wealth diversification is the best way for humanity to protect themselves from the uncertain future that awaits those who chose to hold their wealth in ever depreciating global currencies.

We represent the past 5000 years of real wealth with gold and silver as well as the future with platinum, palladium and Bitcoin.

We hope through our endeavor that we will be able to assist you in your quest for wealth preservation.

https://agoracommodities.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/usa_1oz_silver-180x180.png https://agoracommodities.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/kilogold-180x180.png https://agoracommodities.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/usa_1oz_plat-180x180.png https://agoracommodities.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/10-oz-palladium-pamp-bar-180x180.png

What we offer:

• Large selection of low-premium bullion products
  • Discreet insured shipping
  • Great customer service
  • Encrypted email to our customers
  • Other products and services including self-directed IRA

Give us a call or send us an email:

Follow us:

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
google+

I live in Australia and wondering what is the custom tax for you to ship to here for precious metals? I couldn't find any resource on the internet and hopefully you can answer this question for me.
Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 03:22:05 AM

Kinda funny I know another bitcoin, tor marketplace selling very different things with the same name http://agorabasakxmewww.onion/register/Yp38jeoAcz
Lol.

That is funny. The free market works in many interesting and wonderful ways.

Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 03:39:52 AM

Many thanks to our customers that advised us on fixing the heartbleed bug.

We actually wrote about it as soon as the situation was made public. We immediately put in a request to have our SSL updated.

Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 06:51:38 PM

Our physical metal storage program is a hit with foreign bitcoin holders.

We are saving our international customers mountains of money by eliminating the need to ship their metals overseas.

Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 04:56:53 PM

Grin Lots of former gold and silver bugs are trading in their physical metal for BTC

We call them the converts Wink

sebdude420

Activity: 397
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 08:04:12 AM

This guys the best I have bought about 40 ounces of silver specie now!

I first met him in Vegas and found out he's in Agoura Hills CA. I soon followed up with him at a Los Angeles Bitcoin meetup.

Last time I saw him was in Austin Texas.

I have resold about 23 ounces and gave away one as a gift. Time to stock back up on silver when BTC price goes up.

It was a good hedge of money to buy the silver when BTC was high. I got more silver for my BTC and later exchanged it back to more BTC by selling it when Bitcoin had lowered its price.

Precious metals are a great way to hedge!!

Beautiful. Keepsakes. Tradeable. Pure.

OG Bitcoin Miner turned Proof of Stake Validator.
Maxed out Raspberry Pi 4 8GB at 120$ a Day Revenue with ~15K XTZ Bonds in Summer of 2021.
Looking at Proof of Stake systems all across the crypto ecosystem to expand operations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: