Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:40:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minimum coin to begin trading?  (Read 10997 times)
gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:16:04 PM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow
I think that if you put in the minimum amount of money to trade, it is difficult to say, you can change the dollar for easy. In my opinion, with a market that is as volatile as it is now, you can trade with a small amount of $ 100. Although I think slightly less volatile markets it can also reduce your risk.
Alexvid

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow
I think that if you put in the minimum amount of money to trade, it is difficult to say, you can change the dollar for easy. In my opinion, with a market that is as volatile as it is now, you can trade with a small amount of $ 100. Although I think slightly less volatile markets it can also reduce your risk.

You can't really do anything with 100$. Anything below 300$ is just too little.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:58:55 PM

If you are going to be trading with less than two thousand dollars, then the best thing that you can do is just try to avoid trading for a while, bcause you will be losing a lot of money because of that.

If he is a newbie in trade then you have a good suggestion to him as I also know that he will lose them. If he will have to start then he have to start with a few dollars and when with these few dollars he earn some profit then he have to start the trade with a higher amount of money but he have not to increase his capital at once , he have to increase a little by little.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:24:27 AM

It depends on which coins you have got. If ETH or BTC, you need 1 coins. If not, You need at least 1000 coins.
Jerick01311

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:02:54 AM

No Limit if coins
 You need To have Small Capital to start trading .
Goodluck Smiley
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:20:31 AM

The higher the best, if you could begin with a huge amount of money to begin you could also expect to have a higher returns. But it's all depends on your guts and resolve, if you take the path of a risk taker and accept the possibilities of losing then you're in, if not you should stop already.

Huy Mai

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:34:39 AM

First, you should learn trading skills (technical analysis, market overview, buy/sell bitcoin, ...)

Second, the minimum is any number, just make profit from it. But I think you can start at 0.01.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:52:11 AM

I hasbeen start trading by amount  $500 and then use it to buy BTC and trade it with others altcoin. I bought 2 different coin by use 60% of that total BTC and remaining  40% keep in BTC. But if you want to start lower, i think $100 or $200 is also goood amount

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:00:49 AM

well if you are going to be trading with less than $2000 the best thing that you can do is just wait a little bit more until you can get a little bit more capital before you start trading in there.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:47:23 AM

well if you are going to be trading with less than $2000 the best thing that you can do is just wait a little bit more until you can get a little bit more capital before you start trading in there.

There will be no minimum amount to begin in trading, it depends upon how you manage your savings. As long as we afford the amount to start for, then go for it and don't hesitate to pursue your dreams to gain potential profit. You should start trading small amount, and eventually you'll be earning small profits as you trade small amounts.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Alexvid

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:42:37 PM

You can maybe start with 200$ if you buy some cheap alts like EOS, Cardano or Ripple.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:40:19 AM

The amount necessary for trading depends on Your experience. It is better to start with small amounts like 100$ and later on when You got  some practice You will feel with how big amount are You confident with. Never invest money You cannot afford to lose.

This is a very useful advice. Sometimes the beginners that have the money think that the more they invest, the bigger will be the profit. However, here, the task number one is to choose the right alts.
A person with fewer saving should start trading with less valuable coins for example, Altcoin and Ethereum or other less valuable coins. trading with less valuable coins will give you less profit while with more valuable coin the outcome will be huge or more. Master yourself in trading processes and procedures so that you may not get late in making profit with huge amount.
Alexvid

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:43:05 PM

A person with fewer saving should start trading with less valuable coins for example, Altcoin and Ethereum or other less valuable coins. trading with less valuable coins will give you less profit while with more valuable coin the outcome will be huge or more. Master yourself in trading processes and procedures so that you may not get late in making profit with huge amount.

I don't understand.
Are you saying that if you don't have much money to invest you should invest in cheap alts and ETH(eth isn't cheap at all)? So that cheap ETH is going to make you less profit than more valuable coins? What more valuable coins when ETH is the second coin by market capitalization?
I always thought that more money can be made by investing in alts because they have more potential to rise than BTC or ETH. BTC and ETH on the other hand are safe bets in the long run.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:01:28 PM

do not start with less than a thousand dollars because it is not goign to be very profitable for you and you will feel tha tyou are lossing your time in there, just take this as an advice.

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:50:24 PM

With the crypto market, I believe you do not have to have too much capital to start trading, the market is fluctuating continuously and the bitcoin price is showing a slight increase, this is the right time for you. can trade altcoin. You can use a minimum coin amount of $ 100 to start a trade and make a profit.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:44:55 PM

why not? I think $100 still worth to begin trading especially if he only buys cheap coins because cheap coins price can increase higher if he was patient to wait for the price. with his $100, if the coin getting an increase, I am sure that he can make a big money and his balance will increase too. I have seen this before with my friend and he can increase more than $500 in a short time.

badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:11:54 PM

I think it's quite as you can to start trading. as much as you can snoop if what you do fails. because trading also has risks. for beginners also have to think about risks. but you also have to be sure to pass the risk, so in trading you do not hesitate. the most important thing is to choose a good coin for the future. btc and eth i think its a nice coin that has a bright future. so do not hesitate in your beliefs to get started, and congratulations to trade.
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:32:53 PM

If you trade base on USD, the minimum should be 50$. If you trade base on ETH, the minimum should be 1 ETH, equal to 300$. If you trade base on BTC, the minimum should be 0.1 BTC, equal to 500-700$.

For me . No need to invest or cash in your money to be come a trader
If you want to be a trader just join in campaign and earn small amount of money . If you join in signature campaign you need a long patience, trust, time and brain to earn money theres a lot of campaign .
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:10:47 PM

I think otherwise. The initial trade deposit should not be more than 100$ . And you have to start trading in a falling market - it's easier to understand the principles of trading and risk management.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Alexvid

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:58:55 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 02:28:41 PM by Alexvid

I think otherwise. The initial trade deposit should not be more than 100$ . And you have to start trading in a falling market - it's easier to understand the principles of trading and risk management.

I really understand what you're saying but my point is that few hundred buks isn't big of a deal and why waste time starting with just 100$. Your time spent learning is worth more than that.
I don't say you're wrong but my opinion is that I still wouldn't start with less than 300$.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: