Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:03:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minimum coin to begin trading?  (Read 10997 times)
desmonddesk1

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:15:42 PM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow

My first experience with trading was with a coin a got from airdrop. After holding for a while, it was at good price to sell, which I did for about $72. A friend recommended that I should buy ADA and ADX which I did. It entered loss and I am still holding. But decided to study the market by trying other smaller buying but based on recommendations from friends since I am still not too family with so many things about trading. But they say, no amount is too small to invest in trading. $20 worth of btc can start the job

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:28:23 PM

If you trade base on USD, the minimum should be 50$. If you trade base on ETH, the minimum should be 1 ETH, equal to 300$. If you trade base on BTC, the minimum should be 0.1 BTC, equal to 500-700$.
For me . No need to invest or cash in your money to be come a trader
If you want to be a trader just join in campaign and earn small amount of money . If you join in signature campaign you need a long patience, trust, time and brain to earn money theres a lot of campaign .

Bro, some people simply do not trust Bounties. If they hesitate whether to take part in the campaign or not, they should better invest in the crypto. $100 is OK for a newbie.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:40:50 PM

You can also start with 1 coin of an amount of 0.01$, if you have a lot of time. Maybe this 0.01$ will be 100 or 1000$ in a week. But if you don't have lot of time you can directly start with 0.1 bitcoin.
for today it is very difficult to say what volumes you can trade for a beginner. it seems to me that the current state of things on the market will not contribute to the effective acquisition of trading experience for the beginner.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:55:29 PM

There is no minimum coin to begin trading. I prefer to invest free money that I could lose
Alexvid

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:37:26 PM

There is no minimum coin to begin trading. I prefer to invest free money that I could lose

It's pointless to invest less then 300$ because your time is worth more than that. It seems that many people think that 100$ is the lowest mark but I don't agree.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:13:00 PM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow

there is no minimum amount to start a trade. but you can start with $100 for the start to trade, because every exchange have a different minimum deposit, so i think $100 will be an ideal amount to start a trade.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:44:15 PM

Yes there is no minimum coin we required to start trading but what amount you can afford that much you can invest no problem it is not a gambling once you become pro in trading you will make a good profit. Like to invest in safe coins then you need little bit high investment or you ok with the cheap price potential coins it's risky but the profit is high.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:22:20 PM

Yes there is no minimum coin we required to start trading but what amount you can afford that much you can invest no problem it is not a gambling once you become pro in trading you will make a good profit. Like to invest in safe coins then you need little bit high investment or you ok with the cheap price potential coins it's risky but the profit is high.
well for fresh start this is good that you can also have to trade amount that you can accpet to lose for but even though there is a chance for that the amount that you trade can be double so you might think that you can take a higher amount to trade.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Katfilka

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:19:27 PM

You can start with any number of coins. A small number of coins will not give you much profit either in trading or in investing. But on the other hand, it will give you experience and there will be no big losses. Start trading better with small amounts, gradually increasing your trading account
ProstoInvestor

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:23:57 PM

It depends entirely on your financial capabilities. First, allocate 10% of your money and try to make a profit from this amount.
cergikom

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:35:32 PM

there is no minimum amount of start trade. you can start which how much you want. but every site has a minimum amount of deposits. in the trade, a huge amount will make a huge profit, but also do not forget, if you lose, you will lose a lot of your money. if this is the first time for you i suggest for start with low amount first.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:53:00 PM

I do not think there's any difference in how many money you invest cryptocurrency. Because you can deposit money into any project which it will 100x. What I would like to say you should make the right investment in time.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:03:30 PM

For me the minimum is the equivalent of 500-600$usd, otherwise there's no purpose in trading.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:43:42 PM

there is no minimum amount of start trade. you can start which how much you want. but every site has a minimum amount of deposits. in the trade, a huge amount will make a huge profit, but also do not forget, if you lose, you will lose a lot of your money. if this is the first time for you i suggest for start with low amount first.
I also do not set a limit or minimum amount that investors can use when entering the market because it depends on your financial ability. But I advise investors to use a small amount of money when entering the market because you need a lot of experience to be successful.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:35:37 PM

Well, i think that it all depends on the way that you use to trade, and all your skills, it is all a combo and you need to think good about it twice, maybe $1000 is enough

LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:13:41 AM

There is no minimum coin to start trading in the market because anyone can start immediately by just investing a few coins, always remember that it does not depend on how much capital you have but how good you are in trading and handling your patience when the market prices are dropping.
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:08:04 AM

Well, i think that it all depends on the way that you use to trade, and all your skills, it is all a combo and you need to think good about it twice, maybe $1000 is enough

If they are beginners i don't think $1000 is a good amount to risk thats a lot of money but if they a enough knowledge well it's a good amount to start

rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:05:22 AM

You can always start trading in the market no matter how much capital you only have because trading is about skills or you can also try to work on bounty campaigns in order to earn cryptocurrency without any capital.
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:37:28 AM

If you are really a beginner in Cryptocurrency I hope you do not have too much capital in trading, because Cryptocurrency risk is very high.

Learn from the smallest value to trade, it's usually about 100,000 satoshi. so when you are already correct with the rise and fall of Altcoins and understand with NEWS then can be added again capital for his trading.
r.black

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:51:14 AM

You can take any minimum quantity. Even starting from $ 10, with the right approach you can work out many strategies and learn a little better understand this market. Listen to intuition, strange, but it's more likely to be right than the endless commercials on Youtube and the advice of various bloggers who are now too many, and each of which considers itself to be a good trader who has the right to give advice to other users. Study graphs, make predictions on paper and then compare with what comes out in the market in practice. More analytics, more peace of mind, and as little fuss as possible - this is the guarantee of your future success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: