Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:03:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minimum coin to begin trading?  (Read 10997 times)
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:16:18 AM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow

I think of course there is no specific amount of coin in order to begin trading. In order for you to trade of course you just need something to trade no matter how low it is. But it depends on the platform that you are gonna be with because there are platforms that requires a minimun amount of coins to buy in them. But most of them really fp not have. If somebody wants to buy that coins then sell it to them that is how trading works there is no such thing as high quantity. You can start from a small amount up to the biggest.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:46:14 AM

In trading of bitcoins or altcoins there is no minimum or maximum amount of coins to start trading, any amount will do. But if you have small amount of coins don't expect that it will be increase too much in a short period of time, if you have higher amount of coins there will be a great chance that it will increase faster if you know how trade well.

thats right, putting up small amount of money will have small profit also if early term's but hold for long term will come up with a bigger one than early. and to have profitable income for me i suggest to have a fulltime and invest bigger so that it will make sense when it will return.
kumarabbn

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:49:58 AM

:)Sincerely there is no minimum or maximum amount to invest in cryptocurrency you just have to know your capacity.
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:37:03 PM

This question should be answered by you because you know what you can afford to invest. If anyone advise you to invest $300 then you have the ability to invest $500. Its advisable to follow your mind with the amount you want to invest.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:01:33 AM

for beginner it is better to do demo account trading and learn some technical skills to get a little experience about it then after you have sufficient knowledge to start then increase with normal amount ,do not worry about loss as it is natural that you will loose some fund ,then choose if you want to use bot or not ,i would advise for new trader do not use bot instead give some time improving trading skills.
I think you should invest in small coins because of the low price. You can get knowledge about the crypto trading by investing and trading in small coins. Due to low price you will be confident because if you lose you will feel no panic. Big currencies no doubt give big profits but also big loses and also require big amount to invest in. it is better to start from small coins.

if this coin are have some potential that you can get some profit then why not even this is small coin but if this is may have some potential you can actually have some profit of it well a good study are one of the best.
Yeah it is also right that you should invest your money in small coins because small coins have great potential than big coins and you can make lot of money from small coin investment. You will hold a lot of quantity of small coins. big coins possess big risks and it is not good for new investor. When you gain knowledge of crypto investment then you can invest in big coins.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:47:07 AM

for beginner it is better to do demo account trading and learn some technical skills to get a little experience about it then after you have sufficient knowledge to start then increase with normal amount ,do not worry about loss as it is natural that you will loose some fund ,then choose if you want to use bot or not ,i would advise for new trader do not use bot instead give some time improving trading skills.
I think you should invest in small coins because of the low price. You can get knowledge about the crypto trading by investing and trading in small coins. Due to low price you will be confident because if you lose you will feel no panic. Big currencies no doubt give big profits but also big loses and also require big amount to invest in. it is better to start from small coins.

if this coin are have some potential that you can get some profit then why not even this is small coin but if this is may have some potential you can actually have some profit of it well a good study are one of the best.
Yeah it is also right that you should invest your money in small coins because small coins have great potential than big coins and you can make lot of money from small coin investment. You will hold a lot of quantity of small coins. big coins possess big risks and it is not good for new investor. When you gain knowledge of crypto investment then you can invest in big coins.

with invest in the small coins price, we can buy a lot of amount of the coins and I agree that small coins can give a big profit in a long time. besides that, we have too many options of the coins that we can buy right now as the price does not increase higher and we can buy with instant or with make an order buy. I think there is no minimum coin to begin trading and we can use small money and I think there is a difference between each exchange that allows the minimum balance to use for trading.

coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:43:57 AM

If you trade base on USD, the minimum should be 50$. If you trade base on ETH, the minimum should be 1 ETH, equal to 300$. If you trade base on BTC, the minimum should be 0.1 BTC, equal to 500-700$.
For me . No need to invest or cash in your money to be come a trader
If you want to be a trader just join in campaign and earn small amount of money . If you join in signature campaign you need a long patience, trust, time and brain to earn money theres a lot of campaign .

Bro, some people simply do not trust Bounties. If they hesitate whether to take part in the campaign or not, they should better invest in the crypto. $100 is OK for a newbie.
Try investing the amount you have and that will determine the units or fraction of Bitcoin or ETH you will hold. Apportion the money simply for both the crypto currencies and you will be better off if your initial investment is a low one. This is advantageous at times when the market is red. You do not loose much and rather earn some good portion of rise in prices upon countering boom.

TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:24:42 AM

Go with 1-3 altcoins using BTC.20-.30. It depends on how large or small you will split it but make sure that the coin you are going pick are the ones that you have observed for 4- 6 months. Don't imitate others who have funds and then they pick the coins like they are just picking one that got their attention  like in a toy store.
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

Go with 1-3 altcoins using BTC.20-.30. It depends on how large or small you will split it but make sure that the coin you are going pick are the ones that you have observed for 4- 6 months. Don't imitate others who have funds and then they pick the coins like they are just picking one that got their attention  like in a toy store.

0.2-0.3BTC is a lot of money for a newbie to spend on 2-3 coins. I would rather go with 0.1BTC spent on at least 5alts and 0.1 on BTC.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:09:16 PM

I am not worried about this small amount of capital depending on the price of the coin I want to trade. In trading. I think I do not need two million of what capital I can afford. Because I trade to some exchanges at affordable prices. If I want to have a big profit and use big capital.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:14:59 PM

Actually it doesn't matter amount of money with which you start to trade. But I in my opinion you should trade with that amount of money that you can afford to lose yourself or simply forget for a long time. And most importantly, you always should have fiat money, diversify your investments, use risk management and never trade for borrowed funds.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:49:51 PM

If you don't have much experience then you can start with $100 or $200 worth of bitcoin or ethereum. As you gain experience gradually then you can increase your investment.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:13:25 PM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow

Beginning with a huge amount of coin would be risky. What you need to have as you begin with trading is enough understanding about the basics of it and on how to handle the changes and challenges that you might face here everyday. A big capital is nothing if you're not good at trading.
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:24:30 PM

According to my point of view, there is no any certain amount where we should start trading. what I know is when the amount we trade is low , the loss risk is low but the gain is low. But when the capital we put is high it's quite the opposite.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:54:44 AM

There is no minimum coin to start trading in the market because anyone can start immediately by just investing a few coins, always remember that it does not depend on how much capital you have but how good you are in trading and handling your patience when the market prices are dropping.
Altcoin, Litecoin and neo are best short term trading coins which will benefit you less and you will need to repeat trading several times to get more profit. So if your savings are not much and are not enough to start Bitcoin trading then you will need to trade for short term with Altcoin or Litecoin so as to get profit and to start or upgrade tot the Bitcoin in order to proceed for making huge profit.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:17:09 AM

You can always start trading in the market no matter how much capital you only have because trading is about skills or you can also try to work on bounty campaigns in order to earn cryptocurrency without any capital.
All about the crypto market needs knowledge to understand and we need the major thing which is to get education about the market which makes us able to make money here. Trading is possible with any amount; if you are with low savings then you can start trading with many short terms or less valuable coins. Altcoin and Litecoin are best for short term and people having low savings can easily trade with these coins.
TanteStefana

Activity: 280

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:45:26 AM

It would be great if you can afford to have at least $1,000 equivalent of both that coins. I have started approximately from the same amount of money invested. And it's way better than start from bounties.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
andry99

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

Don't go too much if you just getting started, you could be ready financially, but not with your mental
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:54:39 AM

I think the minimum amount you need to start trading is $ 1k. That is a small number and not small. Its worth enough to make you more accountable for your portfolio. From there you will have the motivation to learn and analyze ICO projects or potential altcoins.

bitcoin2048

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:21:06 PM

Usually, with no background arguments I buy some new coins never less than with $300, I am thinking that, if you will buy a coin with $20 you will never get a $5000 profit from it, and will regret if it will give 10x and you have $200 profit only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: