Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now Bitcoin Cash is In TOP 2  (Read 1456 times)
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:55:29 AM

It is unfortunate that some group of people are causing more harm than good to cryptocurrency as a whole. If bitcoin go down everything will go down with it and we would all have to start from the scratch again. Bch attempting take over is not good for any one.
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 10:57:26 AM

already etherium is again in 2nd place

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
magiccarpett

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:02:33 AM

Bitcoin cash has taken down Ethereum by over 8 billion ATM.If it continues the same pace it will take down even Bitcoin.What do you think.Will it take town bitcoin?

i think this is a big pumping because of the unsuccessful  hard fork. be aware. i won't invest in it.
bagsandbagsholder

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:05:10 AM

It is unfortunate that some group of people are causing more harm than good to cryptocurrency as a whole. If bitcoin go down everything will go down with it and we would all have to start from the scratch again. Bch attempting take over is not good for any one.

I reckon this is absolutely true. And all these forks are so bad for the overall credibility of the market. The masses need to come, and with all the different versions of Bitcoin, it's just gonna confuse your average chaps.

I just read this and thought the price prediction is wildly too high for BCH in June. Wouldn't want to get in the mix even at half the price of that prediction: https://www.gamble.io/news/bitcoin-cash-should-you-take-the-gamble
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:09:38 AM

Bitcoin cash has taken down Ethereum by over 8 billion ATM.If it continues the same pace it will take down even Bitcoin.What do you think.Will it take town bitcoin?
nope, never believe that, that pumping action of bch will never replace bitcoin place.

ill change my mind if in the next 24 hours the price double again xD

It actually hit $3000 in the middle of the night. Which is incredible. It's back down again.

Remember that 75% of bitcoincash coins haven't moved. Most people have held onto them and Coinbase hasn't distributed the BCH belonging to their users yet.

It's possible that some of the holders of BCH will be tempted to sell at these prices, so I expect a drift downwards. (Note the miners can't sell their newly minted coins till they have 100 confirmations). 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
jules-jules

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:18:48 AM

nope, never believe that, that pumping action of bch will never replace bitcoin place.

ill change my mind if in the next 24 hours the price double again xD

It actually hit $3000 in the middle of the night. Which is incredible. It's back down again.

Remember that 75% of bitcoincash coins haven't moved. Most people have held onto them and Coinbase hasn't distributed the BCH belonging to their users yet.

It's possible that some of the holders of BCH will be tempted to sell at these prices, so I expect a drift downwards. (Note the miners can't sell their newly minted coins till they have 100 confirmations). 

Yeah that's insane, was almost 0.5 value of BTC for a moment.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:26:32 AM

Even I am now a full member I still don't understand the number I am still under in progress to gain more knowledge about this. Now I want to share my thoughts of this issue and in other words people talks about due to value changes.

As of I I see that Bitcoin value is little by little rising again and I see no problem about this due to my patience and as I see for now again bitcoin  will still be bitcoin . unless bitcoin cash is used in transactions made by ICO and other companies.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:34:46 AM

i think this is a big pumping because of the unsuccessful  hard fork. be aware. i won't invest in it.
In my own opinion and observation bitcoin cash will not overtake ethereum and bitcoin. It is temporary flying high and it will drops fast. Just like now bitcoin cash will suddenly drops and ofcourse it will not taken down btc and ethereum.
caretaker

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:04:21 PM

As soon as the most people cash out BCH, they'll for sure come back to BTC, because the price is still good now and you could easily get 0.2-0.25 BTC. When this happens we can also see BTC raising again, but atm people are scared or not sure what will happen next.
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:29:12 PM

it was the usual unhealthy pump. with 2700 down to 1400 to fly for half an hour is incredible. Someone pump then merged. All clear

najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:00:44 PM

no, I don’t  believe that Bitcoin Cash can take down even Bitcoin. I think bitcoin cash price is drop again after the fork Complete.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:15:02 PM

Bitcoin cash prices have suddenly increased due to the increase It looks like it's coming in the top 2 number. Suddenly, its price went around 2500 USD.

Be hardworker
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:22:28 PM

it will not take down bitcoin in a short period of time , not the total marketcap become the third in coinmarketcap

but bitcoin cash is really surprised me .
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:23:54 PM

Every time a coin pumps hard, it seems to not stay there and dump to where it started.  I am not saying bitcoin cash is going down to zero, it will more than likely decrease significantly down to pre pump.  I personally think that bitcoin will recover and go back to 7400 per bitcoin and gain more value once the transactions have been verified from their backlog.
shenjing85

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:26:31 PM

That is normal, Bitcoin cash is bull up by lots of whale. That the reason it replace ETH for 2nd position .

Yes, that is right, I think this pump is caused by some big whales, and they have enough btc and they are controlling the price, technically, I do not think it will replace the bitcoin, the most obvious thing is that the bcc is not so popular as bitcoin.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:40:27 PM

Increase its value is the best hope for BCH to keep alive. I'ts only a pump and a good time to buy some bitcoin.

A new BTC ATH will come soon... as always.
btcbringer

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:42:46 PM

Every time a coin pumps hard, it seems to not stay there and dump to where it started.  I am not saying bitcoin cash is going down to zero, it will more than likely decrease significantly down to pre pump.  I personally think that bitcoin will recover and go back to 7400 per bitcoin and gain more value once the transactions have been verified from their backlog.
the bcc price will surely dump, but it may never back to the start place, almost half of the hash is now mining bcc, its larger than btc, which means a huge profit group is behind bcc, they will not allow the price dump much
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:43:17 PM

I do not think that bitcoin cash will take down bitcoin but I would not underestimate Roger from here on. This guy has some real money backing behind him and I am sure it was him who made bcc pump the way it did today.

hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:44:22 PM

Bitcoin    $103,597,838,540    $6212.41    $9,028,620,000    16,675,950 BTC    -3.15%    sparkline
Ethereum    $28,893,202,695    $301.97    $1,440,200,000    95,681,411 ETH    -0.10%    sparkline
Bitcoin Cash    $27,797,208,016    $1654.89    $9,567,040,000    16,797,013 BCH    32.35%    sparkline
 now is TOP3, but this great!
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:19:31 PM

Yes, I heard this news this morning. Everything happens in a crazy way. Bitcoin Cash has grown very well, its value has increased drastically in the short run, according to coinmarketcap, the bitcoin cash price has risen to 2,306, an increase of 266%, a rather terrible number, it has taken over the top 2 of eth. However, now everything is back and eth has returned to its place. Besides, I think BCH can not replace Bitcoin, although it is developing well, but to replace Bitcoin is not easy. Bitcoin is still the leading and most powerful crypto Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: