Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:37:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My advice to Bitcoin newbies: relax  (Read 4911 times)
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:35:56 AM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.

yes when the price drops and you are stuck in the expensive price then you just need to relax because the price will certainly go back up, this they just take profit first will surely rise again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:43:45 AM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.

im one of this suggestion, im not enough expert about this but i have more experienced had done about those price fall before, i already experience several dip before and nothing change on that, my faith is in bitcoin what ever happens and even i experienced some dip before i always hoping that bitcoin will soon to pump and thats it, bitcoin reveals its own power to me what ever happens, even its like digging into deep, bitcoin proves to me that it can stand out and pump after the dip. so i strongly recommend that what ever it takes hold your precious bitcoin because bitcoin will always pump up.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:22:47 AM

its a good advice for new people which come into bitcoin world because sometimes they missed this info and only makes them panic traders. but with this info, i think they can learned to not getting panic when they see the price is out from their fantasy. another suggest to new people is if you are too afraid what next you should do with your bitcoin after you bought, you can move the amount into offline wallet, then you don't take a look in the market, lets this happen in a week or more and then you can comeback to see the market in next month and see what is happen with your bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
fleachain

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:16:54 AM

Has been very relaxed  Grin Grin
Deddi

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:22:44 AM

It is highly recommended .. because if we do not rilex what we have Deposit will be futile without profit .. we are here investing not gamble .. so you should go down the market price we make Rilex let deposit we can profit ..
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:33:07 AM

Yeah that can be the greatest advice we can give to newcomers. Just relax and learn from what is happening. This “crash” is just a normal reaction in the market. Investors or traders tend to get some profit but then there are others who are panic selling. That is the main cause of others being fooled and blindly sell their holdings. Always remember to have a strategy before entering any trades. Dont let emotions hinder your plans. Treat this dip as an opportunity to buy in sale. Dont worry, that will be rewarding in the long run. Just believe in bitcoin and the technology behind it.

Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:49:32 AM

You're right. When the BTC price drops to $ 6000 and even $ 5000, some people (not beginners only) in this case panic and sell their bitcoins. Then the issue of BCH replace BTC is come up and everyone was talking about BCH v.s BTC and most of them stood with BCH. Then they locked in the crowd and sold their BTC, just to buy BCH!

And now they have nothing but regret.
tuananh639393

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:19:12 AM

Thank you for your advice, now I'm more confident with my invest in BTC ( since I'm newbie)  Grin Grin
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:33:19 AM

yeah, be a wiser person, don't just got to easy to get panic when bitcoin price falls down, this is the time that bitcoin holders are dumping their bitcoin but after that dip bitcoin will pump soon, its a very common/normal scene in bitcoin so why do they got panic and rush to sell their own bitcoin, Cheesy just hold on tight everything is fine.
Kiridaya

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:41:28 AM

Thank you for your advice, although I already thought bitcoin will get back on track, now you made me even more convinced.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:50:10 AM

Yes, if you are only beginner in this industry you must relax and don't force yourself to the things that you can't understand.just read and read in this article and forum. And you must focus on the high of ranking up so that you can earn big just do posting and reply about the topic then do some research about the bitcoin too. It will help you for your own sake
freeElectron

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:54:19 AM

Thank you for your advice, although I already thought bitcoin will get back on track, now you made me even more convinced.

Yeah, lets ignore stuff like this: https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html

Even though the coin (technology) is crap, who cares... It is all about having the right brand, like Nike shoes.
odakorlina

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:03:22 AM

Thanks for making Bitcoin easier to understanding! God Bless.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:05:27 AM

I think the problem with the fall in price of bitcoin this time is the raise in price of bch which is actually making people think that btc has got a replacement. Moreover surging transaction fees is another concern for many people. This has created a lot of panic especially number of unconfirmed transactions.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:23:26 AM

I am a newbie with bitcoin and thanks for your advice. It helps newbies like me to not do panic selling because the price of bitcoin will immediately rise after a sudden decrease.

If this was 3 years ago we'd be 75% down right now the dips are nothing like they used to be.  You should relax and hodl for a few years as the chances are on your side you will make profit.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
J_Dubbs

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:31:17 AM

Yes, I agree with the author. For half a year I watched for strong ups and downs of prices for crypto-currencies and for the first time it is always exciting. But the market is young and it will show itself more than once.
Rudementry

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:48:36 AM

It's a good idea to create such a topic.
Bitcoin depends on the mood of people too. Collapse the most successful project can be provided the creation of panic and confusion.
Money likes silence. Crypto-currencies also like peace of mind and good updates.
Do not worry, be happy.  Wink
Adrazan

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:50:38 AM

Nothing is new as per the changes to Bitcoin value because it's definitely going to rise again as usual, no shaking
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:57:12 AM

I agree with you. From the look of things now we can see that bitcoin have started appreciating. Bitcoin business is not good naturally for people that are not ready to loose or people with chicken heart.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:57:32 AM

The answers that I've been looking for. thank you so much and God blessed. Good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: