Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:05:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My advice to Bitcoin newbies: relax  (Read 4911 times)
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:11:07 PM

i going to go against everybody here and say sell everything you got now while the going is good.There some balance opinions on the forum

Currently, the best and most effective way to earn money is to keep Bitcoins in your wallet. This is an extremely easy and effective process. You just have to remember to protect your wallet.
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:14:02 PM

OP tells the truth and the reality that must be dealt with the bitcoin, that the bitcoin price recovering in short time. but the current problem is the transaction cost, today I paid 0.0045 btc as TX fee that equal more than $30. I think this amount is a very expensive cost for any transaction even for a credit card transaction fee.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:02:09 PM

This is not an ordinary "price" swing.  The end is near for legacy Bitcoin.

Currently Bitcoin is sitting at $6600 which is only 13% lower than the ATH. Meanwhile, BCH has crashed 3 times lower from its short-lived, artificial ATH, because it wasn't actual users who switched from BTC to BCH, but merely individual manipulators with big pockets who decided to attack Bitcoin regardless of decision of their comrades to cancel another attack called SegWit2x. People were declaring Bitcoin dead hundreds of times already, yet with every year its value keeps increasing and userbase growing.
Yes relax. Maybe you have eagerness to earn here but you need to wait for the right time to earn. And by that you need to posts for you to rank up so that you can join in signature campaign.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:14:41 PM

I am not a professional trader but i  holdmy bitcoin for i know that it will pump again. Take note of the latest price right now, it's back and moving again.

Dine19

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:17:13 PM

I am newbies here,,but I do my best to learn a lot in bitcoin forum like here..that I see bitcoin was increase.. Its a good news.
diguyo

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:18:53 PM

These swings are normal, you an see it three or four times in the last year. Bitcoin will rise, correct and then continue on its trajectory. I think many people are surprised how fast it's grown this year, but it's not been all plain sailing, theres been ups and downs - HODL they say, just keep HODLing on.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:26:33 PM

This is not an ordinary "price" swing.  The end is near for legacy Bitcoin.

Currently Bitcoin is sitting at $6600 which is only 13% lower than the ATH. Meanwhile, BCH has crashed 3 times lower from its short-lived, artificial ATH, because it wasn't actual users who switched from BTC to BCH, but merely individual manipulators with big pockets who decided to attack Bitcoin regardless of decision of their comrades to cancel another attack called SegWit2x. People were declaring Bitcoin dead hundreds of times already, yet with every year its value keeps increasing and userbase growing.
Yes relax. Maybe you have eagerness to earn here but you need to wait for the right time to earn. And by that you need to posts for you to rank up so that you can join in signature campaign.
i going to go against everybody here and say sell everything you got now while the going is good.There some balance opinions on the forum

Currently, the best and most effective way to earn money is to keep Bitcoins in your wallet. This is an extremely easy and effective process. You just have to remember to protect your wallet.
Right.I agree.Bitcoin is slowly gaining its price again so we should still keep bitcoins in our wallet.Just learn to be patient and hold it even a year or two,then you will really have a huge profit by the time you want it to cash out.Even if market price fluctuates every now and then,we all need to be relax because in the end bitcoin price will still rise again much higher than before.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:30:07 PM

If you really don't know how to trade then it's really advisable to just hold your bitcoin for long term since the value of bitcoin continue to rise. Just be careful when you are doing trade, newbies should focus more on knowledge first before seeking for some profit quickly.
10yearsolder

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:37:29 PM

My advice to newbies: do not check your Bitcoin wallet every minute of the day. You might end up a victim if your emotional responses. There will falling of Bitcoin prices because this is a coin whose value depends on the demand from investors and supporters. But if you don't mind these falling of prices, they will be followed with high flying in a while. So let your wallet sleep soundly.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:38:33 AM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.
Yes the most important suggestion for the newcomers indeed is to have firm belief in the bitcoins. There are times when the price of the coins gets so low and hence it leads to panic selling mostly by the newbies. But one must remember through the evidences of history that when the prices decrease, it is always followed by an increment ahead and so volatility being its important character is nothing to get worried about.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:55:54 AM

I am agree with the thread initiator fellow. We have no need to be panic due to ups and down of market. The investments for lon terms is always profitable. Invest wisely not in sentimentally.
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:06:45 AM

i do agree with the OP, we just need to relax and watch the bigger picture; every now and then when the price of BTC swing much i check the exchanger charts to see the whole trend of BTC, if you check it from the start of BTC until now (without focusing in the day by day price) you see a steady increase of the price, of course it can drop every now and then but the trend show that BTC will keep growing in the future.
So, unless you are a trader (or somebody who invested in altcoins who pray it would take over BTC), keep calm and hodl!
If you want to do some short term investment/trading, i would suggest to go with alts because BTC is a long term investment, huge drops/raise of price will not happen overnight for sure.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:49:11 AM

You do not need to be in panicked. The bitcoin industry is changing it will never be stable in price it is changing sometimes it is rising and sometimes it is decreasing. But you just need to relaxed and wait for it.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:52:26 AM

You do not need to be in panicked. The bitcoin industry is changing it will never be stable in price it is changing sometimes it is rising and sometimes it is decreasing. But you just need to relaxed and wait for it.

Agree . Just be chill just be relax , bitcoin will not be dead immediately with that dumps , its just falling but it will be upp later on. As my self im newbie about and I get tend to panic and sell my bitcoin though if you think deeper you can earn.more profit from.it later on so.just relax and leave it there and.get back.when the price is really high
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:59:53 AM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.

Yes, I learned that after I sold all my coins because of panic selling.  I just cut loss because I was like losing only about $20 to $30 at that time.  Absurd right, I know, but if I will convert it to our currency that is really a big amount.  Considering further that I do not have a good income that time, I have to keep my money.  After just a few hours, bitcoin goes up again and I feel so dumb.  Since then, I learned my lesson and just keep my bitcoin.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:09:52 AM

If you had just started with bitcoin today, it is much better not to relax, do not be complacent that bitcoin's value will rise up and someday you will be rich, though it is going to happen, i suggest that you should keep studying and always be anxious on what will happen to the market, there will be times that you will regret why you did not cash in or buy more bitcoins, it is still much better if you think that tomorrow your investment will be one, since it will drive you more to be a much better investor and will make your decision be more educated than just relying on what is happening with the trend.for me it will be beneficial for you, if you do not relax.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:12:32 AM

I am not a professional trader but i  holdmy bitcoin for i know that it will pump again. Take note of the latest price right now, it's back and moving again.
We can say and mostly we observed that having a chance of pumping is on high percentage rather than of dumping. This is an indication that, even if we experience of bitcoin price is falling isn't time to sell but it would much better if we can manage to hold it until such a time that it will back on the track. Of what we have experience in the previous days, is just the way it is and it not unusual to happen in crypto.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:26:15 AM

You see this advise of yours is something that should be as sticky and what every newbie should know about. I am sure if I had read this and digested it with proper understanding, there would have been some decisions I would have taken differently but what we cannot do is change the past but we can correct our coming actions which is the future.

Unfortunately, only a few newbie will take this as an advice while the remaining others will learn from their own experience rather from the experiences of others and it will be so disheartening to see someone fall despite all the various warnings and enlightenment such as this as we have it. We will continue to say our own, and wish they would listen.
Darkrulerx

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:34:39 AM

Yes just relax you are new just take it slow because it is not too late to start with bitcoins the first thing you need to do is just try to rank up your account like i am doing right now then join a campaign where they accept Jr.member and start earning then.
peter1

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:36:21 AM

Relaxed and long-term hold, the current bitcoin is still a low price, bitcoin will not let you down, buy as little as possible operation.
 Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: