Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My advice to Bitcoin newbies: relax  (Read 4911 times)
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:12:43 AM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.
As someone who held bitcoin for a while do you think the recent price surge since January is an elaborate conspiracy pump & dump scheme and how long would you think is going to take for prices to recover?
We should trust the process of cryptocurrency and also for bitcoin.It's normal that the price was low because of it's volatile movement.But I believe the price of bitcoin will becom higher again that's why we don't have to worry because bitcoin love us.
jeraldme

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:16:37 AM

This is not an ordinary "price" swing.  The end is near for legacy Bitcoin.
My advise is don't be afraid to know bout bitcoin, and don't afraid to used or buy bitcoin because one day it became higher and higher and it became stable.  So everyone of us will be happy and we sustain all we needs because of bitcoin.
Icaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:18:33 AM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.

I agree with you man. Bitcoin tends to grow as years passes by so don't panic whenever there is a quick change in it's price since it will still grow back again.

If the people who dont have experience, they will feel this market is extra ordinary.
I feel the same that this is extra ordinary price because i dont have much experience in this. But read this thread i can feel your goal.
bahula33

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:19:52 AM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't have experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.
quite satisfied with the input in this forum thanks buddy ... for beginners like me this input is very important thanks
sesilab

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:45:09 AM

This is not an ordinary "price" swing.  The end is near for legacy Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the digital currency generated from criptocurrency.Bitcoin technology can also be interpreted as eGold or gold online because in the process of making bitcoin must be in the mining or in the mine. Bitcoin was first launched in publicly open source in 2009bitcoin was created by youth from Japan named Satoshi Nakamoto.

The value of a bitcoin is subject to change at any time, influenced by the buy and shell factor performed by bit coin users
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't have experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.
You have a great ideas that you give to us, and I agree with you, it right that we should not be afraid to used or invest Bitcoin, always tell to yourself that what you invested is right, believe in yourself this is the only way you can earn more Bitcoin, if you trust yourself all the good and positive vibes will goes to you and everything will go well, and as we see from the Bitcoin value it is always changing we should also need to learn more about investing Bitcoin, it is very important cause it will help you to have a better  Bitcoin and makes your life easier and happier.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Stigmuu

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:58:13 AM

im still holding it..and wait until it will reach to the moon... I'll wait for the right time to sell it..
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:59:03 AM

Am holding until the price shoot up,but some person are good at panic about the price,fear to hold so they sell for loss.I wonder how they feel when they see the price growing more upper.I have been in such a bad mode before and that mode gave me the courage to learn how to hold.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:01:00 PM

Am holding until the price shoot up,but some person are good at panic about the price,fear to hold so they sell for loss.I wonder how they feel when they see the price growing more upper.I have been in such a bad mode before and that mode gave me the courage to learn how to hold.
patience is the key to be successful here so we should be patient with it. no need to panic when you are sure you are ready with risk and whatever will happen
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:01:10 PM

I totally do agree with you.  I've experienced a lot of downfalls and rises in the price of bitcoin in the last few months.  For newbies,  there might  be a lot of panic and fear but all you have to do is  just relax as the price of bitcoin will surely rise back in a matter of days.

Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

My only advice is to people who want to try it. They first study what bitcoin is good. And learn what to do when you use bitcoim. To note, they must know the history of bitcoin so they can fully understand why it is rising and becoming popular. Only my advice is you join the campaign and you rank your account until it gets bigger and gets bigger. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:32:55 PM

I totally do agree with you.  I've experienced a lot of downfalls and rises in the price of bitcoin in the last few months.  For newbies,  there might  be a lot of panic and fear but all you have to do is  just relax as the price of bitcoin will surely rise back in a matter of days.
You are right, we should relax all the time so that we are going to be able to earn what we want to earn and can be able to focus with those things that we want in our life. We should be noted that things won't be in a same way if we don't enjoy the things that we want to achieve, one of the mistakes in life is pressuring ourselves, do not be in a hurry if you are a newbie, just relax and enjoy.
lfc_san

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:12:20 PM

Thank you in advance for your advice. The first thing is relax. Yes I agree with that. But, at least we also have a knowledge to know why bitcoin is down or why is going up. This can become our reference for what will we do on bitcoin prices at the time.
rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:16:30 PM

People who are afraid of losing their money because of an unsuccessful investment, it is not necessary at all to communicate with investments. This is not for the faint of heart. Think carefully about your actions.

warrenbuffet786a

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:16:30 PM

Don't leave any coins on exchanges move it to a hardware wallet ledger nano and hold . If the price of BTC falls I just to buy small quantities whenever I can   Wink
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:36:42 PM

Exactly my words. People who are new are panicing alot and they are causing alot of problems to others as well. Bitoin and most of the other cryptocurrencies are supposed to be long term investments and panic selling won't cause any good for the people who are doing it and it will also affect other investors to some extent. People should try to look at the history of bitcoin's prices, drops and price chart. It has dropped alot of times but it recovers and reaches even higher values everytime. So people should have patience and they should chill.
Mrsun78

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:38:03 PM

I totally agree with you. It's just a new technology and I don't think that its going to die in such a short period of time. So keeping them would be a good choice
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:10:52 PM

The yearly cycle of bitcoin this year might be said to be the worst cycle. But, every year bitcoin is always getting improved because users always trust bitcoin as a digital asset that has good prospects for a long period of time, only with this yearly cycle more users switching their bitcoins temporarily diverted into other assets so as not to be exposed losses from the impact of the annual cycle that is dominated down this trend. I hope everyone is not exposed to panic effects from bitcoin millionaires who want a deeper decline
Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:27:24 PM

Yes, I relax and do not panic when bitcoin prices go down, I buy bitcoin when the price is $ 12k, when I buy of course all the risk I already know so if in fact the price drop then I relax and keep smile.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:30:08 PM

Yes of all newbies like me? Stay relax follow the flow this is the industry sometimes you were up sometimes you going down thats life. Let the river runs follow the flow and make a wisely desicion.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: