Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:07:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My advice to Bitcoin newbies: relax  (Read 4911 times)
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:55:24 PM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't have experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.

Good point. I think since many people have heard of how quick cryptocurrency, specifically bitcoin may rise in value like what happened last year where it nearly tripled its value. Many new investors and traders think that they would have it easy all the time, and that the market is always a sunny day in paradise. However, that's not the case, the cryptomarket is as volatile and unpredictable as you can get, therefore, the most important attitude one should have is patience. If you don't have that, then you could certainty be easily killed off in this market because as big as it can give you in terms of profit, it's also as quick to deplete your capital, if you make bad calls.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:35:43 PM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't have experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.
Thank you for the advice, experts say bitcoin prices will increase to $ 50,000 in 2018. But they do not say when the bitcoin will reach that price. But after reading your advice, I believe and will hold the bitcoin, now the bitcoin price increases again. I personally expect bitcoin prices to increase but not to $ 50,000 as experts have predicted. There are too many altcoin born. compete with bitcoin.
Helpful62

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:02:07 AM

My advice is search as many you can to learn about bitcoin then invest .
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:13:00 PM

hi me to i like to advice in a newbie in bitcoin just relax and be patience dont be panic just wait the time that your good in the price and it depends in you if you want to sell it or hold it.
Tujinn

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:36:17 AM

Thanks for the great advice! I will take note of it.
JeanTracy

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:46:19 AM

Recently, bitcoin has been so volatile that when bitcoin crashed, many people panicked and sold all the bitcoins. They thought it would go extinct. I don't think so. What we need to do is relax and wait patiently.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

Most of the people who are investing immediately without a decent knowledge about the market will really lose since the value is always unpredictable and there are no accurate speculations but the best thing to do is hold your coin when the market is on down time or you can also invest to earn more profit when it goes back to normal.

daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:56:00 AM

Many mistakes made by the newbies are that they are checking bitcoin price every 10 minutes. We all need to relax and have patience. Also, newbies should do research to make sure they are well informed....this way they won't believe any negative fake news
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:36:20 AM

Newbies maybe don't feel secure with their investments thats why they will easily get panic each time they look at the coin market capitalization.Bitcoin can't die that easy when its price falls its somewhat a correction.Prices of bitcoins dump and pump its a repeating scenario in bitcoin history so better not to panic because nowadays bitcoin already touches to $11 k and it will slowly recovering in due time we will see that bitcoin would soar higher than what we have expected.Actually when it reaches to $6k those were the perfect times for investments..Do not sell your coins but to hodl it..and have more patience.

pancardstatusuti

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:58:08 AM

I am newbie here, I just wanted to know how exactly people decide which coin will be long lasting and profitable but people explain all stuff in very complicated.
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:01:56 AM

We are threatened every month that bitcoin will disappear. However, for some reason, the coin rises to the new ATH.
Hence my advice to beginners - don't be afraid and buy bitcoin on the fall, be sure to earn.

ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:23:08 PM

Just HOLD your BTC and do something else to pass the time.  Come back in a month, a year, or year 2020. 
Thank me later.
Alexis77600

Activity: 98

Innovation Powered by Crypto

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:29:06 PM

the best for those who haven't sold or are on alt is to wait for at least 6 months as the BTC stabilizes it should not be panicked and sell at a loss

adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:32:41 PM

Yeah, you are right. Being afraid or being panic on the increase or decrease of price will take you into danger. So just relax and be patience every hour of the day, just calm and observe the situations. I suggest to read some news and articles about it to be inform.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
bad_apple

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:08:02 AM

Indeed, not just newbies but it applies to all people doing bitcoin who doubts its potential to rise higher than it was before last December. Many people tend to give up whenever prices go down massively and also they usually discourage other people to hold on and urge them to just sell it before it goes zero. But, this is just non-sense at all. If people think positively, then there won't be any problem at all. They can also do it wisely as they'll hold a portion of their coins, and the other portion will be sold, thus we can call it as "safe".
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:27:05 AM

get relax is a good idea to stay calm to see the price is changing but it is really hard to do if we still stay at front of our computer because we cannot relax and our mind is only thinking about the price. but if we can close our computer and do another thing to not thinking the price then we can enjoy our time to relax. not all people can do this but we need to try this if we don't want to be panic to see the price is up and down and we can still trade bitcoin in another day.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
handsomes

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:52:24 AM

My advice to bitcoin newbies as well, I do not have any income yet my position is member but don't worry stay relax and enjoy answering the thread as far as you can let's just keep you going.
tonmoycrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:33:06 AM

My advice to the newbies is be patience and learn to wait the result for what you did. Newcomers should first give a look at the history of Bitcoin to understand how volatile it has always been.Bitcoin price is known to fluctuate. It changes from time to time. When we see it drastically crash, there's no need to panic too much. We just have to believe in bitcoin technology.
25espia1994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:06:07 AM

Thanks for the information sir, I have to know what bitcoin price back then and the actual changes every year.
 I have to learn what bitcoin really is.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:15:00 AM

Most of the newbies will really panic when the value of their coins melt down on the market. The value of every coin in the market is always depending on the supply and demand so you just need to chill if your coins value is decreasing because eventually it will increase again after a few months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: