Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:58:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My advice to Bitcoin newbies: relax  (Read 4911 times)
sakib.bro

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:26:25 AM

tnx for ur valuable info
i hope it will help newbies a lot
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:28:26 AM

information is very important,
because for the beginner automatically not so understand the movement of the value of coins owned after getting from the project follow this forum..
the point may be to be patient and always learn to be mentally formed and can follow all associated with bitcoin easily and not loss..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:29:19 AM

Im slightly a newbie and does not have enough experience to get into bitcoin but i really read a lot to fully understand this which i thin the beginner lacks. Reading is essential and understanding it is important, most of us always believe on a speculations by unknown person or well known person. First let us understand that bitcoin has a high volatility rate.
Ryan1212

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:31:41 AM

I guess newbies have been baptized with fire with this BTC megadump. Those who will survive this ordeal being able not to sell at a loss from now on they will know what dealing with Bitcoin sooner or later implies: the pain and the anxiety to see your money disappear overnight and for a while. Until today, the disappeared money has then later always come back, with interests.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:26:53 AM

This advice is very necessary for young investors, it is a pity that no one told me this at the beginning of my crypto activities. I was very nervous on my first drawdown and was about to sell all my coins. But during alighted.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:33:16 AM

Yes, you are right, the most harmful thing an investor can do for himself is panic when the price drops. I was convinced of myself that this is absolutely useless.

ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:56:03 AM

You're right. We shouldn't do panic selling if price drops which is complements to our desire. Just relax and stay calm all time because what's happening is normal in bitcoin. Remember it is volatile and expect that your investment will vary also if there is any changes in bitcoin price. Just keep holding your btc and learned to be patient all the time because I believe that investing in bitcoin is profitable it depends on us on how we handle it.
Kostyan4ek

Activity: 199

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:39:40 AM

I think their panic selling is good education for them, We all have pass that "exem"
Its realy hard to hold or belive in technology if you are newcomer... experience is the most necessary thing
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:06:58 AM

I think their panic selling is good education for them, We all have pass that "exem"
Its realy hard to hold or belive in technology if you are newcomer... experience is the most necessary thing

but if they want to learn more about trading especially about the price, then I think they can get relax for a while and not touch the market if the price is not good for them to make a profit. it is better to manage our emotion while we can do another thing that could make our mind get refresh so when we come back to trade, we can easy to analyze the coin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Filthy1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:16:19 AM

simply put you cant constantly be green reaching ath and driving lambos crypto is volatile it will chew you up and spit you out without hesitation deffinetly relax dyor don't fomo don't day trade unless you are good at reading charts do take profits do spread your portfolio do hodl some and reinvest gains.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:31:51 AM

I definitely agree to the creator of this post. All newbie bitcoin investord shouldn't be easily get carried away by the sudden price drops. Just like now, we can see bitcoin has been steadily increasing in its value. People just have to make their minds regarding this topic. After all being a bitcoin investor takes a huge amount of patience and most importantly strength of will and courage.
yana0901

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

Perhaps Bitcoin will collapse maybe it will be the official currency so no one here can say for sure.
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

For now patience is policy. It does not come as quickly as you think it might happen. You have to wait for a long time, both waiting is worthy you will not regret me guaranteed. About 2 to 4 months, the treasure is waiting for you to grab it. Cool
cherry yu

Activity: 284

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:44:57 PM

i agree with OP, i understand that bitcoin behaviour is volatile even though that i dont have much experience in bitcoin activity but the lesson i've learn that as a newbie we must  practice our self to be patient thats what im fully understand with this post that patient is the key of success.

bukikbarisan

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:17:08 PM

The truth is, the Bitcoin and crypto market are known to be wild and their behavior is beginning to spread from day to day. However, this will happen many times in the coming year. Term, I think it will be an optimistic picture and not to worry about it. In the very near term, volatility will not go anywhere Bitcoin will continue to grow so far.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:37:56 PM

Smiley
This is not an ordinary "price" swing.  The end is near for legacy Bitcoin.

Currently Bitcoin is sitting at $6600 which is only 13% lower than the ATH. Meanwhile, BCH has crashed 3 times lower from its short-lived, artificial ATH, because it wasn't actual users who switched from BTC to BCH, but merely individual manipulators with big pockets who decided to attack Bitcoin regardless of decision of their comrades to cancel another attack called SegWit2x. People were declaring Bitcoin dead hundreds of times already, yet with every year its value keeps increasing and userbase growing.

The first impression of all newbies in bitcoin is ofcourse resistance. Many people say that bitcoin is already dead but more and more people make profit from it without many people knowing it. It is true that the value of bitcoin decreased from its initial value but it is still high compared to othwr currencies. I agree that new bitcoin users must relax and just chill. However I disagree that the wnd is near for butcoin because it ia only starting. It doesn’t reached its peak yet. Its only rising.
ManuelManuel

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

A much needed message in unstable times. Your are the equivalent to a tether coin on this thread. Actually that'd probably not a compliment. Being in crypto for 1.5 years makes you around 50 in crypto years. I agree with you on the one, too many people were expecting a constant parabolic uptrend. Be patient, don't over think and do your best to get your crypto off the exchanges onto a hardware wallet not because of risk how hacking but due to itchy finger syndrome and clicking that sell button
cutiecez05

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

I have only one advice to newbies, if you believe at first then believe in it till last.. I also experienced resistance at first but when I proved that there is a future in bitcoin, I was really amazed, convinced and determined to do bitcoin. So for the newbies, don't quit and be patience in all your moves.

harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

my advice for beginners should be careful because new and never look back ,, definitely bitcoin bringing the future ,, because i already got the result first i doubt but now no doubt.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:39:24 PM

In business is not always hold is good. I think investment in bitcoin must be a surfing investment, understand the price situation to buy at the right time, so can earn a profit in the short term, on the long-term hold bitcoin, this only It is for those who have a lot of capital, do not need the current source of income. That is my personal opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: