Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:06:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My advice to Bitcoin newbies: relax  (Read 4915 times)
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:46:34 PM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't have experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.

This is very informative especially to the newbies who usually post almost the same questions and content. As per my experience, I actually became curious with the current happenings that involves Bitcoin. This kind of statement helps the community, especially those who are impulsive and those who lacks patience.

P3

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:59:28 AM

I have just a single exhortation to beginners, in the event that you accept at first at that point put stock in it till last.. I likewise experienced protection at first however when I demonstrated that there is a future in bitcoin, I was extremely astonished, persuaded and resolved to do bitcoin. So for the beginners, don't stop and be persistence in every one of your moves.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:13:50 AM

my advice for beginners should be careful because new and never look back ,, definitely bitcoin bringing the future ,, because i already got the result first i doubt but now no doubt.

use your experience before as your lesson to still learn in trading and never surrender to keep trying to do trading no matter how bad your skill in trading. and if you can do this in every day, I am sure that soon you can make a bigger profit than before and your skill will increase too and this will make you can do relax if the market is going unpredicted like now. and besides that, you do not get panic if something bad is happening with your coins and you can make a good decision to recover your losses.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Maryverycool

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:25:52 AM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't have experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.
Yes, bitcoin beginners often panic when bitcoin crashes and sell their bitcoins to reduce their losses. When they panic, they become stupid, they lose their thinking, and they end up losing a lot.
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:32:41 AM

I really agree with your exposure. but it is not easy for beginners.
there are many surprises in late 2017 and early 2018. this is the problem, every investor or newcomer. tempted at a quick profit without knowing the basic basis of crypto investment. one thing that must be the experience of many beginners in order to be more careful and involve knowledge.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:36:13 AM

Thanks! This would come really useful to any newbie if he/she is a real investor and loves Bitcoin.
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:38:05 AM

This is some good advice in this thread. I would reiterate that borrowing to invest or investing a disproportionate amount of your pool of funds in one area are bad plays. Be patient. Learn and understand. Be intelligent. Don't gamble more than you can afford to lose.
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:47:15 AM

I agree on this post, bitcoin's value is so volatile and when it rises, it means it literally rises up high, so now, maybe you could hold it now, and wait for the bitcoin touches the moon and a big surprise for all traders and miners and the one who holds it for a long time and wait the time as it rises up again. Patience is a must and you must wait and wait.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:59:08 AM

As newbies or beginners, you are kindly requested to learn step by step or slowly about bitcoin, how it works, it's advantages and disadvantages. At first, you can join in bitcoin community or bitcoin forum. There are several projects that can be done like signature campaigns, social media campaigns, bounty campaigns. By involving in these activities, they will know easier and will be more interested in bitcoin.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:04:32 AM

Yeah, that's right as a newbie should not get affected by those panic sellers. Follow the process of learning to gain the right knowledge about bitcoin.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:10:53 AM

I as a beginner also got surprised to see bitcoin market prices decline, and I regret not selling it early, but I think if there is a decline then one day there will be price increases, though not predictable. But judging from previous years its value goes up and down, that's what I made for reference. I agree with you that we should relax and do not hesitate to continue running bitcoin as it should.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:18:30 AM

Very Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole needs a lot of patience to handle, you trade today and tomorrow the value shoots so high that you regret why you even made the trade, sometimes you hold and it takes a dip.Its all about patience and you will get value for your investment. the advice is the best a newbie can ever get

VernonRoshe

Activity: 300

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:27:40 AM

You say the right things. With the current state of affairs, it is possible to say about the price increase Bitcoin above 10 thousand dollars this year? I count on it. But all the time to wait when a ship called Bitcoin will fly to the moon, too, can not.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:40:53 AM

As newbies or beginners, you are kindly requested to learn step by step or slowly about bitcoin, how it works, it's advantages and disadvantages. At first, you can join in bitcoin community or bitcoin forum. There are several projects that can be done like signature campaigns, social media campaigns, bounty campaigns. By involving in these activities, they will know easier and will be more interested in bitcoin.
Definitely your right, we should always learn things slowly and slowly. Cryptocurrencies are now becoming popular and people are also getting curious about how this technology works. As a newbie to crypto, things should always be studied first because this thing involves many risks. So, we should never make things in a rush so that there will be no problem in any case there are things that we don't understand. Always make a research before entering into a thing that involves an asset.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:45:15 AM

Lot of newbies who just bought in last december of 2017 - January 2018 where got burned by their investment since during those time was the major correction of bitcoin happen. And this are the newbie who keep shouting that they scammed by bitcoin. they only invest because they saw lit if people earned but they dont know how bitcoin market really is.

coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:48:06 AM

Only invest in bitcoin if you can hodl for a long period of time. There will be majors price swings and you need to stay calm during the down periods. Look at the annual prices and you will see that gains are to be made for those that can accumulate and hold.

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Cronli

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:50:06 AM

good advice for me because I am new in the bitcoin world, I am often overwhelmed and often sell my coins at prices that are lower than the purchase price. I have not understood how to analyze.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

Yes before entering in crypto we must know how to be prepared and know the strategy , not to get panic and still hodling is our choice.Sometimes the beginners get their money immediately because they are afraid to loose everything but relax its just normal and be patience waiting for the increasing of value.
Harvey1960

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:58:41 AM

Managed to do that for years. Another point of advice is due diligence and smart diversification of your portfolio.We should, however, try to be prudent in dealing because of the ever-fluctuating value of bitcoins nowadays...
Broonze

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:58:48 AM

thanks for advise i also worried about my money which i invested in bitcoin. i invested my money when bitcoin price was 18000 dollar. now i understand your post and relaxed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: