Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:50:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My advice to Bitcoin newbies: relax  (Read 4911 times)
Luca.Luca

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:00:21 AM

The value of every coins in the market is always depending on the supply and demand so you just need to chill if your coins value is decreasing because eventually it will increase again after a few months. It good opportunity to get some information and profit. It will connect the all country people. So you easy to get some ideas and share some process information. It time to accet process. So you will know it.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:00:33 AM

This is not an ordinary "price" swing.  The end is near for legacy Bitcoin.
better to say.end of your legacy here in crypto we dont need trolls like you around,seems like you dont have even a small amount of bitcoin on your wallet thats why you can speak like that,bitcoin will never die as long s someone like you is waiting for that moment.you should learn how the market moves and dont just rely on those crazy news like you
Jaxon1234

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:01:31 AM

my mood is very poor, I want to sell the currency to reduce my loss, but I hold back, I don't go to see the price of the currency amount, so the price up and down is reasonable, let alone down very deeply it's a natural thing to happen in bitcoin market, dont need to panic, stay calm and be patient
Matthew1968

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:02:42 AM

That is why you have to invest what you are willing to lose. I remembered a special friend that it almost cursed me because I encouraged him to buy some bitcoins. I bought Bitcoin at different prices and encountered very few risks, with me not always, Fortunately in Bitcoin too, there are many risks due to waiting for investors in the future
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:03:35 AM

Newbies should take time to research and to get informed. They shouldn't sell when prices go down. If you are a newbie, hold

The best is yet to come!
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

Newbies should take time to research and to get informed. They shouldn't sell when prices go down. If you are a newbie, hold
And besides that for a newbies should also really instill a sense of optimism without feel a doubt moving in crypto, just feel a little doubt.., it will weaken the steps being done. Because with a more positive thinking, will bring to a more positive things on the effort that's being done especially on investing.

tats14

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:17:57 AM

Well said yes, just relax for all newbies like me because if you rush thing you cannot be success of what you've dreaming, just relax sit down and wait until you become successful person.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:26:31 AM

Well it's not that easy for newbies in this very quick developing and constantly changing space.
When I entered the Bitcoin space some years ago, things were much more slowly happening and it was pretty easy to keep an overview.
Scams and fishy people have always been a part of this ecosystem. But now this is just too much.
As a newb getting burned and fall for bad actors happens very easy. they are the prey guys like Roger Ver for instance are looking for.
And in terms of the general market, lets be honest. Most of them entered because they wanted to make a quick buck!
However the ones who will stay and understand the tech and it's potential will get rewarded over the longer period of time. No doubt about that.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:30:08 AM

I agree with you my friend, with how volatile Bitcoin is, we really need to remind ourselves especially the newbies to relax and be patient. When we start to panic, that's when all the FUD takes over our head and we takes actions we are not thinking about like panic selling which eventually will add to the dump, and there goes the domino effect. So it helps to always remind yourself to relax and be patient, Bitcoin will rise after every dip, and all these dips are normal, yuo have to actually take advantage of them and buy some more whenever there's a dip.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:30:21 AM

Thank you for that wonderful suggestion there, if I have a merit I could give you one by that. I am into bitcoin trading when I start after Thanksgiving due to a recommendation from a friend. The price way back last year when I start is about 17k, until now the price is relatively low compare to my starting price. I feel I lost almost all of the value of the bitcoin because to the unprecedented fall down said by my friend. Like what others said I just HODL!
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:35:40 AM

Interestingly, those who bought Bitcoin for 18-20 thousand dollars and still have not sold it, have also been sitting relaxed for almost 3 months? Are there any such?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:37:08 AM

Yup that has always been a problem for newbies, i also encountered the same when i was just beginning. The moral of this is if you don't have enough knowledge of what you are going into then you might think of not investing perhaps if you have the proper knowledge.
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:38:20 AM

yes like me this as a newbie i have to relax enjoy process by process to reach higher position
Retallick

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:40:46 AM

There will always have FUD, because it's a new technology. Look at History : inventors (Copernic, Da Vinci, Tesla,...) appears to be mad for the big majority, and new technologies (Trains, electricity, phone, Internet,...) were laughed at the beginning, then start to affraid people when it becomes a REVOLUTION.
Keep your BTC, ETH or what else technology in which YOU believe. If it grows, you will be part of a new revolution. Don't have regrets...
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:45:07 AM

And in addition to what you have said, newbies in bitcoin are advice to always understand the volatility in the crypto currency market that bitcoin does not have a fix price and at that it Price are subject to changes inline with demands and supply and the factors that can affect the price of bitcoin such as attacks, FUDS and negative news. But after all this battles bitcoin has proofed to be the king of crypto.
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:47:39 AM

Saw the price has been rising, hokd to make money, this is a lot of people can see the phenomenon, this is not difficult, but how to hold your COINS, hold true to the satisfacti。on of price, is the thinking about
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:13:31 AM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't have experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.
To the newbie work hard and stay patience love and enjoy bitcoin world and feel it's powerful and amazing part and it's blessing

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:25:30 AM

No need to panic,get knowledge with that you ill understand how the bitcoin and cryptocurrency space work. Relax and expect the rise soon,the cryto space is here to stay.
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:55:43 AM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advise to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing was always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hold it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't have experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.
I agree with your opinion. But I think that's a very natural thing for beginner Bitcoin. Let's not beginners Bitcoin, who has been here long must feel the same. Everyone who has Bitcoin must be feeling panicky with Bitcoin's constantly descending price. Because they feel they are spending a lot of capital but Bitcoin's price is not in line with their expectations. Panic does not mean selling Bitcoin they have, but they just panicked.
sordinihandbag

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:24:33 PM

you must know that this is only a part of btc ecosystem andnd fluctuations are always normal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: