Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My advice to Bitcoin newbies: relax  (Read 4911 times)
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

if you are panic stricken you can buy games and apps on steam and trade them with your friends to clear out your assets with a profit
Relaxing is better to do rather than panic selling the coins and regretting what happened a week later. Bitcoin could make you money if you relax.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:37:31 PM

My advice for the newbie in bitcoin is don't be rush. Just take it easy. Don't invest a lot of money if you're first time in the world of bitcoin. Know first the consequences that may be happen in bitcoin.
Unfortunately, many newbies are trying to buy something as soon as possible. They do not think that now is not the right time to buy. Some people think that they are lucky.
repan
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:42:13 PM

to me, the really interesting fact is that bitcoin is keeping it's dominance, if this holds until tomorrow we might see a major run of bitcoin again. I'm pretty sure this will be the final leg down. The only question for me is how big this leg down will be. The 10k level resistance is key in my opinion, if it breaks we might see 6000 again

ariandrbz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:54:22 PM

Yeah that's right, I agree with you. I think there are a lot of people that purchase bitcoin after they hear it and be influence during the Thanks giving and even on holliday season, and those new crypto holder is sure cursing the one who have lure them with this world. But even we check the price history, there are so many dip happens in the past. There are even a 90% dip when the mt. gox issue have been happen, but what happen in the following year is still an increase of price.
meatygeiger

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:15:14 PM

I cant say anything as I didn't want to trade now but eararning as a newbie only
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:02:07 AM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't have experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.
Thank you so much for your thoughts,  I am a newbie also that is why I am still learning how bitcoin works,  day by day I learned from everyone here who knew more than I do and I am grateful for that.
diguyo

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:03:23 AM

Agree that panic selling is bad and that calm is required. You do have to bear in mind that a lot of the new comers will be heavily down on their investment though, whereas for most of the rest of us that's the complete opposite.

russaa8

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:18:51 PM

The biggest mistake I made when I was a beginner, sold some of my bitkoynov cheaper than bought.
Tips for beginners: NEVER SELL THE BITCOIN AT THE PRICE BELOW PURCHASE! BELIEVE IN IT, AND YOU GET AWARDS!
rampage101

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:52:13 PM

Anyone who is just going to invest in bitcoin I always say that bitcoin is a very nervous thing because of its instability, you just need to treat it easier.

rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:01:24 PM

Sometimes it is very funny to see how newcomers in panic sell all their currencies when the market price decline is observed. One word is panic.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

I would like someone to give me advice not to worry when I was just beginning to engage in this activity, because at my first drawdown I was pretty nervous.
GardenChristian

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't have experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.
Yes, when the price of bitcoin crashes, people often choose to sell bitcoins because of panic. I don't think it's a wise choice. We should relax and calm down so that we can make the right choice.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:23:11 PM

The advice is to stay away from seduction from strangers calling for investment, who say you will make a profit. Believe in yourself, try to learn from the information channels, train yourself patience and assertive. Try to communicate with some nice people.
vergel24official

Merit: 16

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

You're right you need to relax and have a patience if you are newbie in bitcoin. Their is a lot to know and bitcoin is like waiting challenge you need to relax just to keep you in involving in bitcoin and not to hate bitcoin.
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:36:16 PM

this is what happens when bitcoin holders are new, they sell the bitcoin that he holds with a sense of panic if the price will continue to fall.
they try to avoid bigger losses, they do not have a strong hand to keep holding.
bitcoin has a history that we can see progress to date, they newcomers will be easy to remove because do not know the history of bitcoin before it can be worth as it is today.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:56:28 PM

The best way to do if you got a large amount or even a small amount of tokens and bitcoin in your hand is to forget your current holdings and stay away from the monitor and wait for a couple of months if that value doesn't change just go panic selling. LOOOOL! I don't have a large amount of bitcoin because I just invested the amount of I can afford to lose in my trades.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Yzhel

Activity: 325

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:59:41 PM

The best way to do if you got a large amount or even a small amount of tokens and bitcoin in your hand is to forget your current holdings and stay away from the monitor and wait for a couple of months if that value doesn't change just go panic selling. LOOOOL! I don't have a large amount of bitcoin because I just invested the amount of I can afford to lose in my trades.

You are right, that is exactly what I am doing right now, I don't usually watch the price I am just going with the flow, relax as I am seeing myself in the end is that enjoying the fruit of my hard earned money here, so I don't usually worry and does not looking at the price too often.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:10:31 PM

You are right, that is exactly what I am doing right now, I don't usually watch the price I am just going with the flow, relax as I am seeing myself in the end is that enjoying the fruit of my hard earned money here, so I don't usually worry and does not looking at the price too often.
Relax is the best defense mechanism now, make yourself busy don't just see the price every now and then, don't make the price ruin your day, if you need money then borrow from your love ones but don't withdraw all your funds yet, don't panic and stay calm and positive.
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:32:54 PM

I agree with your opinion. Preferably in these conditions we should look back bitcoin prices a few years ago. Because this condition is almost the same as the incident at the beginning of 2014. at that time the price of bitcoin fell from 1000USD to 200USD. I really hope everyone learns from the past bitcoin, and starts to hold the bitcoin they already have. Don't panic, and stay patient
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:10:47 PM

Yeah my advice to newbies in bitcoin is to relax and hold on for a while because volatility is always a feature of bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies the price is not stable and it operate on the economic law of demands and supply, when the demands are high the price will go up and when the demands are low the price will fall. So in other not to lose your asset you need to be patient and hold when ever the price falls because if you rush to sell you are selling out of panic which lead to big losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: