Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:37:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My advice to Bitcoin newbies: relax  (Read 4911 times)
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:30:41 AM

This is not an ordinary "price" swing.  The end is near for legacy Bitcoin.

...and shortly afterwards the Bitcoin has climbed from 6000$ to 20,000£ - LoL.
However, now many months have passed from this OP and the OP has again some connection with reality. The advise is good, but insufficient. Watching one's own money shrink, for all those who bought at ATH, it is inevitably very painful.

The more you panic the more you lose. I know that it's very hard to witnessed ones money to slowly shrinking without doing anything but to let it happen, this is because it is bitcoin's nature. Prior joining in you know already how risky it is, so for you to be able to get your target just sit back, relax, and breathe.
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:42:09 AM

I remember when i entered first this crypto market. I invest some of my money knowing it will rapidly increase in the next few weeks or months but different things happen when the market decline. I almost sold my bitcoins because i panic and don't know what to do next. After a couple of months staying here and watching how the market moves. I suddenly feel that it's ok for the market to fall but i never panic now unlike before when i was new. Don't sell quickly if you don't know what happen. Just relax and everything will be ok as long as you keep your composure good.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
angec0719

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:45:24 AM

I'm a newbie here and i read all the rules for ranking up. so if i were you for a newbie like me is get read the forum and understand it. if you reached 30 activites you will rank up to a jr member. but you only have 14 activity per week. if you want to rank up much higher you will continue posting. if you receive merit it means your activity is meaningful. the more bitcoin forum you post the more career you will get.
WolkGold

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:02:40 AM

good tips. It will solve the problems of Psychology for new people to join the crypto. It is wrong of panic, hurry without knowledge. others successful and wealthy. not that you will succeed. effort and wise in the sense of thinking about business. should be prepared and psychological knowledge for the business activities of crypto.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:07:34 AM

I remember when i entered first this crypto market. I invest some of my money knowing it will rapidly increase in the next few weeks or months but different things happen when the market decline. I almost sold my bitcoins because i panic and don't know what to do next. After a couple of months staying here and watching how the market moves. I suddenly feel that it's ok for the market to fall but i never panic now unlike before when i was new. Don't sell quickly if you don't know what happen. Just relax and everything will be ok as long as you keep your composure good.
I joined bitcoin family and started novice. Hesitant at first because I really don't know much about it, but the reason why I lasted this long is because of my patience and hardwork. I did research and study hard, like reading, downloading bitcoin-related application, and watching related videos. It's also important to be a wise decision maker and not to panic when selling. This is what I want for the newbies and next generation to do. Just relax.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:38:09 AM

hold it until it boom,some of token now a days some newbies hold it and invest it when BTC will boom some are just so excited, just don't take out your risk. just relax newbies.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:38:24 AM

This is not an ordinary "price" swing.  The end is near for legacy Bitcoin.
My adviced in newbie in bitcoin just study about bitcoin, ask to the pioneer in bitcoin, dont hesitate to ask to them an advice. Because you need to learn bout bitcoin if you want to earn a lot of money. And don't to much agressive.
huali88

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:48:01 AM

Many newcomers are investing in Bitcoin. Because of the lack of experience and knowledge, it is easy to sell Bitcoins because of panic when prices fall. This will always make no money. They must maintain a relaxed mood in order to accurately judge and make the right answer.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:48:54 AM

There is no reason to panic, Bitcoin will recover soon like always. There are many positive news which should encourage investors to buy Bitcoin but it looks like that someone is spreading a lot of FUD. I don't think we can fight with it. We should wait a few more weeks patiently to see what will happen to Bitcoin. Newbies are very likely to sell their BTC when the price is decreasing. They will regret it at the end when Bitcoin starts to increase again.

oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:53:57 AM

Yes. It is one of the greatest advice we can give to newbies. Relax. I guess it is so ideal if we thought that bitcoin price will forever rise. Bitcoin price is known to fluctuate. It changes from time to time. When we see it drastically crash, there's no need to panic too much. We just have to believe in bitcoin technology. It did not fail us on the past years. So we just have to relax and wait and watch for it to make it way again to the top.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:55:59 AM

Great motivation there as a solid Bitcoin fan, but for me Im somewhat into 50/50 bitcoin investor. Imma put the other percentage of my investments into other altcoin like Ethereum and some great potential coins. So that when time comes of Bitcoin bubble they’ve been speculating; Its not that great loss in my part to loose my money. Well no one really knows the flow of the market , only God.
But as far as I can observe from the Bitcoin price graph, seems like its staggering to even just go back $10k this 2nd quarter of 2018 which many bitcoin analysts predicted that it should at least reach or go beyond $25k before mid-year which is anymore unlikely to happen as what we observe in Marketcap.But basically, this is just the result of the big-whales panic selling and the limited supply of Bitcoin also is another factor for it.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:00:47 AM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't have experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.

I am a newbie and yes it can cause panic because the value is low and i am somewhat doubtful of my small investments. But as i can see it i am positive that bitcoin can recover. I am just observant on the market.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1161

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:58:26 AM

Its depend on user what they want with bitcoin. Most of people sell their coins when they're in emergency and looking for money but mostly people hold bitcoin and sell when price increase. I myself sell bitcoin when i fell something increasing in price. If i buy in low and sell it in high price i'll probably gain some profit, but sometimes people who just started the journey sell when they feel panic.They don't know the value of bitcoins and the real way of trading.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 12:47:27 PM

Yes. Just be patient. Because, in past Bitcoin also had gone through this bad situations. Last year Bitcoin started with a low value like now but ended up with a high value. Due to it's unstableness we can't predict the price of Bitcoin or any other crypto currency. So, the value may be either high or may be either low. Day by day the users of crypto currency are increasing to a great number. This proves that people love to use crypto currency instead of flat currency. Newbie may think that if Bitcoin suddenly vanished then?? Brother, Bitcoin is in the crypto currency world for a long long time. If Bitcoin wanted to be vanished then it already would had been vanished. So, be relaxed and keep patience

Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:18:30 PM

Its depend on user what they want with bitcoin. Most of people sell their coins when they're in emergency and looking for money but mostly people hold bitcoin and sell when price increase. I myself sell bitcoin when i fell something increasing in price. If i buy in low and sell it in high price i'll probably gain some profit, but sometimes people who just started the journey sell when they feel panic.They don't know the value of bitcoins and the real way of trading.
It is not good to lose your hope and sell bitcoin at very price, if you want to be rich with your bitcoin then it is very important to have patience and wait till the market rise high after the falling time periods of bitcoin, today bitcoin is at rising price and it is growing, do not sell your bitcoin at panic price, if you are new it is very important to invest in your bitcoin capital at very small amount but try to join signatures campaign as an extra or part time job, it will increase your knowledge about bitcoin.
SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:39:03 PM

People just used to see how fiat currencies changing prices and when they coming in crypto probably wondering how everything there is volatile.
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:41:50 PM

I could not agree more, this is something that we all must do especially now that we are seeing a down trend again and we have to remind ourselves over and over again, Bitcoin can and will recover, always. Newbies, this is something that you really need to be very patient about, Bitcoin's volatility, it makes the market stronger and it will also help you gain more profit if you know how to relax and be patient. But it can go the other way around too if you don't, just remember, the more you panic the more you possibly lose.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
JillClarissa

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't have experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.
I think anyone would panic, and when the price of bitcoin goes down beyond your ability to accept it, you're holding it as an experienced bitcoin, and you're going to panic. The best thing a beginner should do is to learn more knowledge.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:35:52 PM

Totally agree. The most important thing I learned was DON’T PANIC when the price goes down, even if it drops drastically — it will go up again in time. At least I hope global trend will continue in the future.
mama_btc

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:00:16 PM

Yes!I will hold to the moon(20k) Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: