Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 04:16:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My advice to Bitcoin newbies: relax  (Read 4915 times)
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:11:00 PM

Newbies can't realx because they have many motivation and they want to do something but crypto isn't that shpere when hardwork and motivation are enough for success.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:10:35 PM

Totally agree. There have been really huge price fluctuations through the years of Bitcoin as I've seen it. Panic just brings the price lower. For those smart hands, they are hoping it goes way more down. The weak hands are totally unaware that they are being played.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:15:32 PM

Yes. This is a very good advice. I am also holding my BTC and i am sure that the price will recover very soon.
Vdaria

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:19:05 PM

Bitcoin!! Go to the moon please Embarrassed
yana0901

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:02:01 AM

The main plus of the electronic instrument for storing money is the absence of a commission or its insignificant value. Bitcoin is necessary for people who want to achieve 100% efficiency of their business
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:15:12 AM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't have experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.

bitcointalk is filled with this concern these days and you have given a good justification to all especially to new ones. Price swings are deemed to happen whenever there is too much shift in the price either on the high or low side. As prices are now at the very low end we will see a swing on the higher side very soon, but for that, we need to HODL.
hopelessromantiko

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:28:47 AM

Be patient and keep calm. Learn to relax. I barely look at the price of Bitcoin so that I won't be stressed. Just go with the flow, let it grow and nurture. Look for other alternatives that will keep you busy and not think of Bitcoin as it is for the long run and the future. So just sit back and relax.  Cheesy
vending

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:05:36 AM

I enter in the new bitcoin 2 months, sometimes I also panic, why the price goes down? This kind of motivation is what I need in the current state, so thanks for the info, hope you do not get bored to share your experience.

FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

A really good piece of advice for newbies but I also can't blame them if they sell. They would only gain experience after suffering a bear period so even if they sell it or not, they will surely get the lesson.
popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:21:00 PM

There are as many beginners who do not know the bitcoin they are afraid of because they do not know. so it's important to have someone who is well educated and teach them well. This handbook is very useful to me as a beginner, so thank you for the effort and for sharing it. I espcially like that you're pointing beginners in the right direction (either through bitcoin podcasts, or by following bitcoin experts) to further build their knowledge and whet their appetite for curiosity.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:24:34 PM

People just used to see how fiat currencies changing prices and when they coming in crypto probably wondering how everything there is volatile.
I can agree with this statement 100%. Well to tell honestly whatI am I thinking about bitcoin current situation is that it's normal. Rmember that bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency and we can't avoid fluctuation of prices. Just think positively if you will get panic about bitcoin with its struggle you will only lose because it will affect you not just financially but emotionally too.

Y U MAD AT ME
Tirdok

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

I would also not say that this is a usual price fluctuation. therefore, many panic
Bodik1710

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

It is bad situation today with BITCOIN,now it is cost over 7 thousand dollars.But i think it is a correction,maybe a few month he will cost over 20 thousand dollars!!!Thats why you must buy its now Wink Wink Wink
yaoye0o

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:55:16 AM

Relax is a good advice for the bad market  ,but first of all you have enough money for your food and water in real life .
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:56:20 AM

For new people with bitcoin, being patient surely pays of. Reckless actions only lead to regretable results so better to wait first then observe the trend...
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:05:39 AM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't have experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.

Just relax and work hard because it will pay when you earn a huge amount of profit, always try to read news as well on what's happening in the cryptocurrency world in order to make right decision on when to invest and sell your coins.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:55:23 AM

Just relax and work hard because it will pay when you earn a huge amount of profit, always try to read news as well on what's happening in the cryptocurrency world in order to make right decision on when to invest and sell your coins.
Yup that is what the newbie should do, they should work hard and always try to put a lot of effort into their work and be always updated to the cryptocurrency so they will know if there is hype so they can observe and try to find out when to sell or if there is a panic selling so they can sell their coin and wait for the deepest price to get in again.
qq555

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:04:53 AM

bitcoin is one of the world's juiciest prizes for hackers. there must be thousands or tens of thousands who've tried to break it, let alone governments and banks, and they all went away with their heads bowed.

this forum would not still exist if bitcoin had been cracked. if it is we'll sure as hell know about it.
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:11:45 AM

I completely agree with your viewpoint, just sit back and relax and wait for the price to rise again, the demand for bitcoin still exist and more and more people are going to continue to gain interest. Investing in cryptocurrency is not a short term to get rich quick but to invest in a future.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:42:03 AM

Bitcoin market's and altcoins are too volatile to depend on it on daily basis and depend only to it for our financial security because we don't know when will be the next bitcoin and altcoins market crash. We should know the risk on buying and taking the chances on it thats why every crash of the market I try to be calm as much as I can so I wont panic to sell all of my coins that i'm currently holding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: