Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:31:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: My advice to Bitcoin newbies: relax  (Read 4911 times)
Bakulman

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:06:59 PM

this is a good and very encouraging advice for us trusting Bitcoin in earning money.we should Hodl it untill reaching our very own target in becoming successful millionaire through investing and trading at bitcoin.we should calm and just wait till the glory of our sacrifice will be upon us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:11:18 PM

everyone was new at some point to this crypto world, so the point is that feeling of being swallowed up was experienced by most of us , but what is certain is that we became seasoned campaigners over time so you will also be able to achieve this, what is clear though is that you need to make use of the tools available t0 you to educate and improve your knowledge on the subject., another important thing to remember is that noting happens everyday overnight, this will take proper planning ,intentional and direct action and not luck as most people think.

leavefifa

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:38:49 AM

When working and investing, there should be a certain concentration. Especially when researching and investing in the Cryptocurrency market, and Bitcoin. But with a newcomer to Bitcoin, it is not advisable to weigh the results of Bitcoin. Work hard and earnestly. Once you reach a certain position in Bitcoin Research and Investment, the auto-things you need will gradually appear. Bitcoin is a phenomenon, an opportunity, Bitcoin is not a lottery ticket to get results immediately.
Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:32:13 PM

Excellent advice from topic starter! The price of bitcoin always jumped depending on the season! There's nothing to be afraid of!
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:10:33 PM

everyone was new at some point to this crypto world, so the point is that feeling of being swallowed up was experienced by most of us , but what is certain is that we became seasoned campaigners over time so you will also be able to achieve this, what is clear though is that you need to make use of the tools available t0 you to educate and improve your knowledge on the subject., another important thing to remember is that noting happens everyday overnight, this will take proper planning ,intentional and direct action and not luck as most people think.
True,  being a newbie doesn't mean that you won't be able to understand clearly what others already know and understand.  You have a choice which is whether to learn or not to learn.  You may feel like being a newbie is a big hindrance especially when you want to earn money using your account but it is a challenge. You must accept,  face it and overcome it,  never rush things out because you will likely end up being impatient. Losing your patience in the process of learning and understanding what crypto is always end up failing in all other ways.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:17:50 PM

Patience is a virtue so I agree with your advice for Bitcoin newbies. Relax and wait, because eventually you will get your profit and you will be able to realize that everything is worth it. It takes time to be successful so take it slowly but surely.

atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:20:53 PM

You are correct but for us newbies sometimes it is so much difficult for us to just relax and wait when btc and altcoin price will rise but i have no choice but to wait for the price to rise to gain more profit.

Lhanofclover

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:34:42 PM

Patience is a virtue so I agree with your advice for Bitcoin newbies. Relax and wait, because eventually you will get your profit and you will be able to realize that everything is worth it. It takes time to be successful so take it slowly but surely.

This is very applicable to all newbies. 
We all know as a newbie we tend not to relax if we see our investment goes down. What happen next is we panic then sold our investment quickly. Another one is when newbies want to profit quickly when it does not happen. Newbies became irritated and they can't wait.
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:37:41 PM

Yes, as a beginner you have to be patient in investing. Bitcoin prices are falling, so no need to hurry in selling bitcoin that you have held.
Not just for beginners but for everyone. Patience is needed when it come in working here. You do not need to rush things, just do your best to reach the top. You can gain your profit sooner or later; it is just a matter of waiting and effort.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:39:31 PM

Haha this is ironic because we all know that newbies are nevere gonna be that patient. Most of them want quick returns, and that is the real truth of why they are always losing a lot of money the first time that they invest in a single coin/token.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't have experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.

yes, i agree,bitcoin will rise back on top, our investment will gain more as bitcoin value will continue to increase.We should not panic,you should trust the bitcoin, trust the process. everything will be fine.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:44:18 PM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't have experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.

Actually that advice is not just for newbie but for all bitcoiners,because sometimes even those years alreadybin crypto still panic when price drop or something they seems price go down and never rise again. Very nice advice,i agree with you. Just relax because panic has no good impact to us. As investors and bitcoin believer always think positive in times market fluctuate because it is normal scenario that always and repeatedly happening in the market. When price decrease buy more and sell if the price increase again.
supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:46:00 PM

Relax is the best advice for all investors, because the market will improve with all certainty even in this semester
rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:50:43 PM

My advice for Bitcoin Newbies: Be smart and wise all the time. As you journey in cryptoworld, there will never always be a smooth ride along the way. You'll gonna meet bumpy rides, zigzag roads and even delays on your track. As what the news is spreading, many had become a victim of scam and fraudulence. Don't ever invest if you are not sure of it. Don't ever give your private key as well. You will learn this along the way. Just be sure to be smart and wise!
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:58:04 PM

Relax is the best advice for all investors, because the market will improve with all certainty even in this semester
Definitely a best advice. Just be patient and you will gain  a satisfying profit. To all of the newbies and Bitcoin users, nothing comes easy, patience is really advisable in order to gain high profit.
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:00:36 AM

I also relax. moreover I see the price of bitcoin and altcoin are getting better. so maybe there will be hope for me to make a big profit. when bitcoin prices have soared in value
Catakou14

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:18:34 AM

We all know that bitcoin peice is not stable because of some issue and problems. But if you will see the graph day by day, it start to rise up again. So i would siggest that we will keep waiting for the time that bitcoin will rise up soon.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

Smiley  Smiley   my only advice to beginners or newbies is to be first and foremost and before all you need to first learn the rules of a bitcoin so that you will know how to start and pay attention to your newbies. You should not panic as well as that might be the start of your banned bitcoin because of your mistake. the rules of the newbies or the taller ones are just one and the same goes well so we will definitely keep our start someday we will also come to the top of the bitcoin. so now it's time to start working and making money with it so just careful do not be panic because most of the newbies can easily be banned by bitcoin because of its super panic .. so the need is to first analyze what a bitcoin cryptocurrency of our country is. And for me not only the newbies can be removed bitcoin no matter what my top is our only one destination when we make mistakes we should be banned.only easy to understand but hard to do so double take care of us next time we are forbidden .so relax ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to: