Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 01:43:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll never buy Bitcoin cash  (Read 3080 times)
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:11:53 AM

i never bought biatcoincash, i only have bitcoincash the result of hardfork in early august, that too little, only 0.00004xxx bitcoincash

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:19:41 AM

BCH is a new coin at a fantastic price. and its value is increasingly rising day by day. In addition, this coin coincided with BTC. But I got a warning from one of the exchange sites about BCH coins, to be more careful in investment. Maybe some people have contradictions with this coin. back again. each has different judgments and all of them must be accountable if themselves respectively

Well BCH is not a long term coin like Bitcoin. You can buy this Coin at low price but then sell it as soon as you see  some growth in price and take the profits. If you keep for very long term, we never know if BCH will be a total failure. I would suggest to treat Bitcoin cash like an Altcoin and not as a bitcoin.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:25:26 PM

Why only Bitcoin Cash? There is no guarantee of any Altcoin that will be profitable for short term.  If you plan long term than you may quit in short term on profit.
Because BCash is a fraud that should be avoided and left for dead.
Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:52:32 AM

I think so, you can increase more than 300 percent of the currency in a day time, can be called decentralized money it? Is a private garbage. So I will not buy the relevant BCH.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:56:23 AM

What i learned from crypto is don't take sides or it will hinder you from making money.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
duola9527

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:25:41 AM

hi,man,the Bitcoin Cash market and industry are growing at a rapid rate, primarily due to the increasing adoption of the cryptocurrency amongst bitcoin platforms Smiley Smiley.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:23:12 AM

hi,man,the Bitcoin Cash market and industry are growing at a rapid rate, primarily due to the increasing adoption of the cryptocurrency amongst bitcoin platforms Smiley Smiley.
That is false. BCash is not growing due to adoption, it's being manipulated by Roger Ver and Jihan Wu. Study before spreading nonsense.
financial freedom

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:31:17 AM

That 5000 BTC buy wall that was on Poloniex at 0.5BTC for 1BCH shows there is still much upward room.
Eros1on

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:32:25 AM

Why not buy bitcoin cash, bitcoin cash prices have risen today, bitcoin's calculations have dropped, bitcoin cash has gone up in budget and prices. In the long run, the value of bitcoin cash should be reflected.

rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:37:57 AM

The original is always better, I do not want to buy the clone of bitcoin. Bitcoin is enough for me, I can get many profit from the increasing price of it and I don't have any problem about its transaction, everything is fine for me.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:44:27 AM

The original is always better, I do not want to buy the clone of bitcoin. Bitcoin is enough for me, I can get many profit from the increasing price of it and I don't have any problem about its transaction, everything is fine for me.
Are you saying you would rather have a Nokia 8210 over a state of the art smart phone?
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 04:11:12 AM

I actually have holded on my Bitcoin Cash and I am happy I've done that. I think there is space for both and it does have community support which cannot be said of other forks.
valying

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:12:22 AM

How the hell you miss a potiental coin like Bitcoin Cash? Did you see how much it increasing in the last month? 500$ into 2k$ only in a month.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
baronious

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:22:20 AM

How the hell you miss a potiental coin like Bitcoin Cash? Did you see how much it increasing in the last month? 500$ into 2k$ only in a month.

Just because it was pumped by  some greedy scam artists like Roger and Jihan doesn't mean that it has potential..  The coin is literally being used to manipulate the market.  I would never go near it.  Eventually it will be dumped on peoples heads and a lot of people will be left with heavy bags.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:25:15 AM

Why only Bitcoin Cash? There is no guarantee of any Altcoin that will be profitable for short term.  If you plan long term than you may quit in short term on profit.
for short term any altcoin can give benefit but for long term we do not have to rely on any altcoin which is not used much for online service and for any shopping etc as it is sure that any coin which is only for trade do not have much life.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:26:57 AM

Artifical pump and dump scams aren't indicators of a "potential" (I assume you mean "good") coin.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:54:01 AM

No one missed this incredible potential mate, we don't need to buy it because we already have it, we are waiting for prices higher than @$1600 to dump.

I for one waiting to dump @$4000 and don't care if after dumping price pumps to $10,000. price didn't rise from $500 into $2000. it was @$3000 at some

Point but people dumped, they will dump now, already $1600 and going down more.
Joe-Niner

Activity: 130
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:04:59 AM

I'll only buy it if I can make money on it.  I'll never have intention of keeping it, it's just another clone undermining what BTC created.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:08:21 AM

I support your stance on bitcoin cash but the unfortunate thing is free market doesn't differentiate. The market is an open market and many trader and investors will buy it that is why it should not have been created in the first place.

rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:11:20 AM

I support your stance on bitcoin cash but the unfortunate thing is free market doesn't differentiate. The market is an open market and many trader and investors will buy it that is why it should not have been created in the first place.

Given you mentioned that the free market exists then why should bitcoin cash not have been created? Was it not in fact a creation of such a free market? While it may not be good for bitcoin in terms of having a diluted market share it is good for competition and offers an alternative to some who need it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: