Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:08:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll never buy Bitcoin cash  (Read 3087 times)
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:16:07 PM

My beliefs about B.Cash were exclusively "NO". But now I'm looking for this currency. I'm not ready to buy it yet, but I see good trends. I'm not a fool to reject the obvious. Now the situation is changing. And I would never say Never. Everything can be.
cdb1690

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:22:11 PM

Do not promise that you will not buy bitkoyn in cash. Still everything can change and your opinion on this matter as well. Why do I have a non-functional bitcoin? It will soon be used as a container of value, not as a means of payment, since the transaction time is too long, and the commission costs are decent. Is it not better to use those coins that do not have such problems? There remains the difference in price. However, it is also very volatile.

It is, but remember no other coin has Bitcoin traffic, though Ethereum might be close. And as far as BCH 8mb blocks goes, if the blocks were always full, it would cost you several terabytes of network bandwidth per month to run a full node not to mention huge storage requirements as well as increased computational requirements as bigger blocks requires more CPU to be verified. In other words, running the full node would be prohibitively expensive for a regular user. This is a security issue for regular users as running a full node is always more secure than using light wallets and SPV (with SPV you have to trust the server you're connecting to some degree) as it is a security issue for entire network as smaller the number of full nodes is the less decentralized network. Also, it's worth pointing out that system that gets too demanding to run under the full load doesn't scale well. So block size increase does not solve scalability issue.

theres no one pushes you to buy bitcoin cash,about us even if we buy and fails do you care?coz me i dont care about your sentiments what matters for me is to gain profits in trading whatever coins might come that can offer me earning i will grab it without your consent

That might be true, but there are other people, myself included, who cares much more about stuff such as decentralization or technological innovation than they care about investment profits. And from both of these points of view, BCH is trash. Also, there are other coins, that might have better ROI in medium time frame than BCH.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:29:53 PM

BitcoinCash also has the right to life, but it's too centralized and I think it's in China's hands, I think they want to replace Bitcoin. After all, they already did it with the etherium, creating Neo. If all of China's miners switch from Bitcoin's mining to BitcoinCash, it will be a tangible blow to Bitcoon, but not fatal. In any case Bitcoin is gold and it will always be it!
Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:37:14 PM

A fake market cap based on dead coins 90% of owners don't know they have or know how to sell?

Even it Bitcoin cash would overtake regular Bitcoin that'd be shitty for you, cause it will completely kill the potential for a blockchain-currency becoming a true world currency at valuation of millions. It will namely confuse the shit out of the general public and the great majority will stop investing; Bitcoin cash will never be able to reach the potential that regular Bitcoin is able to achieve. No taxi driver's mom is or will ever be googling "Buy bitcoin cash". If Bitcoin cash would have some feature that regular Bitcoin truly lacks, then we're all better offer having another fork on the regular Bitcoin to fix that.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:40:33 PM

Buy Bitcoin Cash or not but there's nothing you can do Bitcoin Cash' price hike rally. Bitcoin Cash today is marching into $2,000 by the end of the year so it's up to you if you're going to give up tagging Bitcoin Cash as a joke.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:53:35 PM

BitcoinCash also has the right to life, but it's too centralized and I think it's in China's hands, I think they want to replace Bitcoin. After all, they already did it with the etherium, creating Neo. If all of China's miners switch from Bitcoin's mining to BitcoinCash, it will be a tangible blow to Bitcoon, but not fatal. In any case Bitcoin is gold and it will always be it!

Good point you have there. China banned ICOs because they knew that there are a lot shitty ICOs around already, now what happened late October was the history of Bitcoin Cash. There's a sudden shift of large scale miners from Bitcoin into Bitcoin Cash so Bitcoin's price dumped badly and investors and holders were tagging Bitcoin Cash as a joke. China traders can easily manipulate Cryptocurrency if they wish. Although they're not getting involved too much on Cryptocurrency but they're indeed a sleeping Giant.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:50:06 PM

I think this is the right time to invest in BCH. There's a rumour saying that China miners said that they wanted to make the price of bitcoin cash to surpass bitcoin. I don't know if this rumour is true though, but as you can see, it went up $1000 + since last month. I personally believe the price will still rise even more.
Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:52:34 PM

A fake market cap based on dead coins 90% of owners don't know they have or know how to sell?

Even it Bitcoin cash would overtake regular Bitcoin that'd be shitty for you, cause it will completely kill the potential for a blockchain-currency becoming a true world currency at valuation of millions. It will namely confuse the shit out of the general public and the great majority will stop investing; Bitcoin cash will never be able to reach the potential that regular Bitcoin is able to achieve. No taxi driver's mom is or will ever be googling "Buy bitcoin cash". If Bitcoin cash would have some feature that regular Bitcoin truly lacks, then we're all better offer having another fork on the regular Bitcoin to fix that.

Despite everything and parameter, I'll never buy bitcoin cash and I will never make transactions with it. I know only bitcoin and I'll rely on it only. Bitcoin cash can't be the alternative of it as a fork coin.
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:23:34 PM

Do not promise that you will not buy bitkoyn in cash. Still everything can change and your opinion on this matter as well. Why do I have a non-functional bitcoin? It will soon be used as a container of value, not as a means of payment, since the transaction time is too long, and the commission costs are decent. Is it not better to use those coins that do not have such problems? There remains the difference in price. However, it is also very volatile.

It is, but remember no other coin has Bitcoin traffic, though Ethereum might be close. And as far as BCH 8mb blocks goes, if the blocks were always full, it would cost you several terabytes of network bandwidth per month to run a full node not to mention huge storage requirements as well as increased computational requirements as bigger blocks requires more CPU to be verified. In other words, running the full node would be prohibitively expensive for a regular user. This is a security issue for regular users as running a full node is always more secure than using light wallets and SPV (with SPV you have to trust the server you're connecting to some degree) as it is a security issue for entire network as smaller the number of full nodes is the less decentralized network. Also, it's worth pointing out that system that gets too demanding to run under the full load doesn't scale well. So block size increase does not solve scalability issue.

theres no one pushes you to buy bitcoin cash,about us even if we buy and fails do you care?coz me i dont care about your sentiments what matters for me is to gain profits in trading whatever coins might come that can offer me earning i will grab it without your consent

That might be true, but there are other people, myself included, who cares much more about stuff such as decentralization or technological innovation than they care about investment profits. And from both of these points of view, BCH is trash. Also, there are other coins, that might have better ROI in medium time frame than BCH.

I suggest reading a bit about BCH code, the blocks get compressed before proliferation. It's scalable that way just fine.

Unlike lightning network.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:16:44 AM

Despite everything and parameter, I'll never buy bitcoin cash and I will never make transactions with it. I know only bitcoin and I'll rely on it only. Bitcoin cash can't be the alternative of it as a fork coin.

interms of buying i am not eligible and never do that also cause if i am trying to buy that i may choose ethereum than bitcoin cash cause for me i have my trust in eth than bitcoin cash i am not trusting this coin for cause i know that it is not good to buy.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:11:53 AM

Good for you. I will continue to buy bitcoin cash. I bought my first BCH at $290, then $350,then 500.. I have no regrets. I have pending buy orders as we speak. I have been buying BCH every second week ever since August.. When I look at my profits I smile...its the best decision I have ever made.
Kloug

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:40:30 PM

Good for you. I will continue to buy bitcoin cash. I bought my first BCH at $290, then $350,then 500.. I have no regrets. I have pending buy orders as we speak. I have been buying BCH every second week ever since August.. When I look at my profits I smile...its the best decision I have ever made.

You will only make easy money from it by daily trading. Which is probably why you have pending buy orders most likely at, let me guess, 1300 or even 1000, to which it always gets back?

Because you know a lot of big money was wasted during the parabolic rise, and there are now huge walls up there from people who wanna get their money back. But be my guest & go buy their debt, they are waiting for that.
DeepShvachi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:42:25 PM

Undecided And in vain, I've invested in it and do not regret it. It grows almost every day.

Пapaм пaм-пaм.
Mr.Nc.Guy

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

KickCity a reward-based blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 12:45:51 PM

Why put your emotion into it? When you want to make money you just to have buy it and trade it. Just make some money.

kickcity   ●   Connecting People Through Reward-Based Communities on Blockchain
●                                 facebook     slack     VK     twitter     telegram                                 ●
ICO | 1st of March     kickcity WHITEPAPER 
Kayeshlyn

Activity: 294
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:02:06 PM

It's just a dead bounce cat. Wait until it hits it is maximum price. And you'll see the regretting of your life.
swsw098222

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:46:33 PM

i got some free bitcoin cash and it is in my wallet.but i dont think this coin has a huge potential.bitcoin is the best to trade and it has a lot market value as well.so don't buy bitcoin cash.do trading with bitcoin ,eth.
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:49:05 PM

I like trade Bcash it gives good profit, now actually more than on real Bitcoin. So Bcash not so bad at all Wink
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:06:30 PM

Yeah mate, totally agreed. I would never buy this bitcoin cash rubbish. The ones that I got from the fork are just rotting in my wallet and I dont really care what happens with them. But its the same as with every other shitcoin, if there is money to be made, people are going to buy it. No matter if it has got no future at all.
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:38:49 PM

John Ver and his coin is trash,its just a copy of BTC,well crafted shitcoin to overthrone BTC but failed like its founder a anti-poor douche.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
byhq

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:47:24 PM

i think bitcoin cash is a very power full coin right now, it's very stong enough for newcomers at cryptocurrency. bitcoin cash is save and good for long investment. every day i alwas trade a bitcoin cash. cause i believe soon the price of bitcoin cash will be very expensive. no matter what people says about bitcoin cash i always love BITCOIN CASH for my daily trading and also for long investment. i am really sorry if i better than you. thank's
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: