Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:07:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll never buy Bitcoin cash  (Read 3077 times)
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:58:39 PM

Frankly speaking I hate Bitcoin Cash too. Why does it play so dirty? It could be the bay of segwit2x BTC supporters. But it tries to attack the genuine blockchain. I don't like this game style at all.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:26:58 PM

i think bitcoin cash is a very power full coin right now, it's very stong enough for newcomers at cryptocurrency. bitcoin cash is save and good for long investment. every day i alwas trade a bitcoin cash. cause i believe soon the price of bitcoin cash will be very expensive. no matter what people says about bitcoin cash i always love BITCOIN CASH for my daily trading and also for long investment. i am really sorry if i better than you. thank's
Of course, already every opinion has the right to exist. But I would like to support the previous user and say that in reality you do not need to spend real money on investment. Is the bitcointalk example not going to make it possible to earn primary capital for a further investment in Bitcoin? I think that not only information here is very much but also possibilities.
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:57:10 PM

I'm not going to buy Bitcoin cash either, not because the coin is bad, but because it's already expensive. So, the coin is good. Are not all the fools who buy this coin?

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Cryptomo

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:33:51 PM

Bitcoincash profits from bitcoin and this is a shame.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:37:53 PM

I'm not going to buy Bitcoin cash either, not because the coin is bad, but because it's already expensive. So, the coin is good. Are not all the fools who buy this coin?
If the coin wasn't bad it wouldn't be expensive. But in reality it's just a shitcoin that is manipulated and controlled by a few shady people. But yes, anyone who buys this is probably just a greedy fool.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:01:29 AM

I like trade Bcash it gives good profit, now actually more than on real Bitcoin. So Bcash not so bad at all Wink
Yeah that is also good to invest in bitcoin cash but the price of it go same with the price of bitcoin like when the price of bitcoin go increases then the price of bitcoin cash also go increase while when the price of bitcoin go decrease then bitcoin cash also decrease in price. Only a few times the opposite happens.
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:39:21 AM

Yes, you should do that Smiley). Don't buy it, it's a trap of the whales, they sold all their BTC at 7k7$ then they tried to dump the price of Bitcoin by focus on BCH then when the price of Bitcoin dump to under 6k$ they will take the chance to buy it back Smiley)

I don't see anything wrong investing in bitcoin cash, what's wrong is to transfer your bitcoin to it. Since then I have multiple investment some are in etherium and other alternative coin. I dont want to miss the sudden pump if value of any coin. But still most of my funds are hold and stored in bitcoin. There is no way othe alt can surpass the bitcoin value, they may show sudden pump but its may possibly also instantly dump.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:12:48 AM

Ever, fuck you guys! Smiley

And I hope you realize as soon as Bitcoin cash fails to overthrow Bitcoin in this insane attack. It's going to get beat back down so hard.

*sorry for the low quality post.
Do not worry, bitcoin cash is the biggest of all the forks but it is mainly supported by the miners and some powerful business, but that is it, most of the community still believes in the solution proposed by the devs, it is going slower but at the end it is the best for the network and for us.
Kloug

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:32:55 AM

Just remember that BCash has proven to be way more volatile than BTC.
It goes 3x upwards, then 2.5x downwards. Or pumps 5x and instantly dumps on idiots.

But when the lightning network for BTC will be operational, it will dump & be forgotten. Unless Roger finds new lies to pimp the BCH. It'll be entertaining to see what he will come up with. Most likely that BCH "is supported by this or that chinese company, whereas BTC isn't".
Sure it has a lot of support by miners, but Roger can't use that. "Buy BCash because miners like it, and I happen to own a lot", yeah right, sounds like a great selling point for the public.

And don't get me wrong, I've too made some money out of the BCH's largest pump. But it's still manipulated shit.
Kkhoailang

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:36:39 AM

i dont think bitcoin cash is scam

- market is always growth with a wave (pumping, dumping).... i thinks it going right way to push bitcoin cash high cost
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:46:46 AM

I didn't buy bitcoin cash too. Bitcoin is bitcoin based on the identity that has the value, it is unique. Not based on the technology. Some coins like eth may advanced in tech than bitcoin. BUT it is not bitcoin. Bitcoin is bitcoin, not bitcoin cash.
Kloug

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:11:53 PM

i dont think bitcoin cash is scam

- market is always growth with a wave (pumping, dumping).... i thinks it going right way to push bitcoin cash high cost

the market doesn't do this, the market of shitty ALTs does this, yes. So you see what that means...

You aren't gonna see BTC or ETH pump & dump like BCH has. Perhaps they have in a far past, I don't know. Still means that BCH is shit, people are only using it at the time of pumps, to make money.
And it's owned by only a couple of hands. When Jihan Wu & Roger will wanna get out of it & sell everything they have, they aren't gonna warn you.

I was there & participated in this one

I got lucky and made nice money out of it. That's also where I learnt it was a coin to stay away from.

I didn't dare to participate in its last pump. Well first because I wasn't part of the happy few who got the info that GDAX leaked. And second because I knew it'd dump hard, and it did worse.
Go tell the few idiots who bought it on GDAX at this price that they made a good deal. I assume they were all refunded, though.

It's all manipulated, definitely not something you wanna hold. But get in during the pumps, if you dare, it can work if you get in early enough.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:13:42 PM

i am not buying bitcoincash simply because i like litecoin better. and i like litecoin better because it has been around for longer, so i can trust this coin a little bit more than what i trust bitcoincash. I don't know, maybe is the name lol

Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:23:26 PM

Bitcoin is the king now but devs must work on his source code or some coin like bcc or other will replace him
v3teran

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:24:41 PM

Not buying this either, expensive tbh
Alexertor

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:27:04 PM

Why would I buy Bitcoin cash? If we look at the technology, there are far better coins than Bitcoin cash.
Bitcoin is has old technology too, but he got the name and everybody knows him.
lovela

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:28:17 PM

You don't have to buy Bitcoin Cash because it's already expensive, instead of Bitcoin Cash you'll be supposed to invest in Ethereum and other top Altcoins because they're worth on investment and rather support other coins and not Bitcoin Cash. It's Bitcoin fork last October and seems it became more popular but I don't think it will be standing for another year. A lot of people hates Bitcoin Cash because it's a scam.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:40:16 AM

Why would I buy Bitcoin cash? If we look at the technology, there are far better coins than Bitcoin cash.

Well bch has its own following and can grow in value with big names in crypto world backing it up like roger ver. I'm not saying never to bch since i conaider it to be as profitable as other established coins like xrp and eth

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Mzai620

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:47:11 AM

Don’t worry the whole community think in the same way as you are thinking right now. No one is going to support BCH in middle of no where when it just got pumped to double the initial prices. I mean that is clear cut pumped price and market cap which can not last forever and big plays in the crypto field knows that very well. People will not fall for this today and you will see the hard fall in BCH price in couple of days surely. Im pretty sure those getting into BCH at this point will loose hard so better decision is to stay in the bitcoin blockchian and wait for its hard pump again. The golden period is here and yet you are no where. Come on guys stop the non sense of supporting the BHC. lol. 

R
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:05:43 AM

Well bch has its own following and can grow in value with big names in crypto world backing it up like roger ver. I'm not saying never to bch since i conaider it to be as profitable as other established coins like xrp and eth
Yes agree with you it depends on the users, many people are investing in BCH because they get profit on it thats why i can say that this coin is good to invest also. XRP and Ethereum is much established coins here in crypto world and i recommend to hold them for long period of time i also include XEM coin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██