Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:27:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to invest in cryptos if you're old?  (Read 5855 times)
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:52:35 PM

Its never too late to try on something. You can still make a handsome amount of money while investing in bitcoin.
I agree with your words. Cryptocurrency can always be e-invented. But in your time you can do a lot of things if you can invest or hold a good amount.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Siddela Sarat Kumar

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:02:12 PM

No. You can probably invest in some altcoins. Make good fast money by trading. It's never too late to invest in cryptos.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:11:43 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

For the elderly,it depend on the career path they are on,if they are use to the internet and using the laptop,its easier for such a person to join the crypto train
But I wont advice investing all pension into BTC
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:22:13 PM

Its never too late to try on something. You can still make a handsome amount of money while investing in bitcoin.
I agree with your words. Cryptocurrency can always be e-invented. But in your time you can do a lot of things if you can invest or hold a good amount.
No its not too late to invest cryto currency even if your are in the late age because crypto can easily be learned a side from it is profitable it will serve also as past time for the oldies it will be a good leisure for the retirees.

Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:58:45 PM

The age is not really an issue, if the person in question understand it or will understand it when he/she is taught, then there is no trouble. What really matters is the understanding of how the crypto market operates, with that then there is no problem.
Games.Bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:19:37 PM

I agree with what most of you say. I believe in cryptos. I believe that due to the popular attention it's getting, BTC could rise above $100,000. I do also think that there are going to be major dips and peaks to get to that stage.

It all falls down to where the retired gets his/her money from.

Savings = Too risky. In case of emergencies, their investment could be going through a dip.

Pension/Small Jobs/Extra income = If they are able to play around with money, I would recommend anyone of any age to educate themselves with cryptos. They could make a lot of money!

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:20:13 PM

Well it's much better than playing bingo and smelling piss all the time.

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:24:43 PM

its still early Smiley
i dont think its late to invest cryptos yet

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:30:29 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

Elderly people still have the chance to invest in crypto.  Besides bitcoin is designed without any said qualifications.  Also, there is no late nor early when you want to invest.  And they also have lots of money thereby they have lots of investment.
Deddy_Kazekage

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:33:13 PM

Nothing is too late in the world to invest because until whenever Investment is the same as we save in the long run, even though we are old, it is never too late to do that .. Investing is not for one's personal interests but for our family all ..
Senswh

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:06:10 PM

Its never too late for to reach the dream. never give up brother, still too long for us to say too late. We don't know what will happen in the future what do we do know just focus on investment. do not throw waste thy money for things that are not important. use the money you have for best investment it was is bitcoin
cheesyspoils

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:16:26 PM

If you have the money to invest for it then it's never to old. You gotta have money to make more money. Gotta start somewhere. Smiley Smiley Smiley
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:52:03 PM

I think it’s not about old and young any one can use bitcoin any time any place because is such a currency which help to humanity so bitcoin don’t see the users and in my country I know a lot of people who are old but they are a part of bitcoin and they are also going to take a profit from it so you will never be late if you are old.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:58:01 PM

The age doesn't matter in crypto-world. The only thing that you need is a basic understanding of the computers and Bitcoins.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:19:36 PM

Dude, this question is hard to answer. If an old man is already receiving his pension then what's the point in investing it to an asset? He should be enjoying his life and should not be worrying anymore, especially with the ups and downs in bitcoins - he might get a heart attack if the price goes down so hard just like what happened last sunday.  Grin

But you know what, instead of telling your grandpa to invest in bitcoins, why don't you introduce him to Angel Token? This is the coolest ICO so far... click on my signature to know more. I am not a click bait, aye... I'm just concern with the old man. cheers!
A1exander

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:21:39 PM

It's not too late because of age, it does not matter. However, anyone investing in crypto, old or young, should be careful and do not invest more than one can afford to lose. It's a risky thing.
Berk

Activity: 99
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:23:10 PM

I don't think age has much of an impact you can still gain in the short term depending on the amount that you can invest. Hopefully Bitcoin in the short term can reach a bigger price than it is now.
truthstalker

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:25:07 PM

If you have the money to invest for it then it's never to old. You gotta have money to make more money. Gotta start somewhere. Smiley Smiley Smiley

Bitcoin might not go up any more in the next few decades which could mean that if you are old you will never profit from it. of course this is very unlikely and I think if you aren't over 70 years old your probably going to be fine if you invest in bitcoin.
iL_P4driNo

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:40:30 PM

I think it's late to invest in anything for long term when you are too old. When you are retired, it's time to enjoy the rest of your life.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:41:52 PM

I think not. You can invest in Bitcoins for their children and grandchildren.
Especially, recently there has been a large growth dynamics. According to this, you will be able to invest and for myself as well. Wink

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: