Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:51:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to invest in cryptos if you're old?  (Read 5855 times)
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:09:47 PM

of course not
absolutely not late
this can be seen from the dynamics of growth

You are not late. Buy and invest now in bitcoin, this is your chance to earn and to become rich. Bitcoin now is continues grow and grow all over the world. Bitcoins wants you to become success.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:12:50 PM

Everyone should know that, there is no terms called "Late" in crypto world. All things are depend on how you invest with more research and more dedication.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:17:58 PM

Everyone should know that, there is no terms called "Late" in crypto world. All things are depend on how you invest with more research and more dedication.
You're definitely right. Age doesn't matter here in cryptocurrency world. Being old is not being late in entering to
something. All you need to do is to work on it and be the best out of everything..
-avp

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:22:36 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

It’s never to late to invest in something you know that is profitable. Although crypto world is very hard to understand it is worth every penny.
Interrobangz67

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:24:12 PM

If you think you're too old, then why don't you think about the generation after you? Do you care enough for their future? Only you can answer this and decide whether or not you will invest for the future.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

No i think it's not too late to invest into btc if you are old.i think before 5-6 months the btc price is very less And before someday it's corssed upto the  $21000.And in one day it increased  $2500.so i think everything is possible into the cryptoworld.so i think you can invest anytime in cryptocurrency.if you are too much old then you can also invest in crypto for your childrens. Grin
yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:02:46 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?
I think it's not too late for those who retired and knows about modern technology, we just have to teach them how to invest in crypto but i think it takes a lot of time to them to understand. And for those who are old and do not know anything about modern technology i think their childrens can invest their money in crypto.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:15:28 PM

Having a capital and trying to make a profit out of it, is an investment and investment has nothing to do with age. Being young or elderly, does not have anything to do with investment in crypto. It can only be said that the elderly would require the young to stand as a guide, as to impacting in them the knowledge of crypto.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
AndreDister

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:20:38 PM

from what did you take it to my parents already for 30 but they still invest in crypto Wink
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:27:50 PM

from what did you take it to my parents already for 30 but they still invest in crypto Wink

Whatever be the age but some percent you should invest in this cypto if you country has legally accepted the cypto than its a huge scope for coming years. As you can easily invest in cypto without any pressure and can get the wonderful returns this coins are giving form past few years.

siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:33:41 PM

Hmm! Am not sure age is a limitation on cryto business. It's a matter of interest and giving in more time.

And when someone is old and retired, do not they have a lot of time but a little energy? So when that's when they can take advantage of their lots of time and their little energy to jump right into the bitcoin world. For trading procedures or whatever they may still be a layman, but it's just a matter of little time that soon gets understood and immediately tried.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:35:54 PM

If u think u want to enter into cryptos this is the right time undoubtedly this year's masses will enter into Crypto market then prices will increase for sure Bitcoin may go to 100000 dollars chances are very high
Cryp2

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:38:09 PM

Age has not been in anyway an obstacle , the unique thing that makes difference is the desire & loving what is being done
cryptopolus

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:43:03 PM

Its never too late to invest in cryptos, and you are never too old to do that.
sirkings0003

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:44:48 PM

I don't think it is too late for an elderly to invest in cryptocurrency. Once the elderly has good knowledge of cryptocurrency and has the fund, why not? However, i will advise that he involves someone else that he trusts so much in the case that he leaves the mother earth.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
coin_pwr

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:45:33 PM

If you don't know how to invest into crypto's, you can always just find someone capable of helping you out to get you setup.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:02:51 PM

I do not think it's too late to buy bitcoin even though bitcoin has long been standing for me not too late. If you want to buy bitcoin, I think this month is very good for you, because bitcoin price this month is not too expensive compared to next month. Because seeing the development of bitcoin in the future is very promising, then you in a long time you will get more profits.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:20:42 PM

It never to late to invest in bitcoin even if you are old. Consider like this for example this can be savings for your grandchildren for maybe scholarship or something else. You can invest some amount every month and when times comes give them savings or amount you have collected over the year for them. They will decide what to do with it when times comes.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:36:18 PM

Well, I don't recommend anyone who is retired living on his pension allowances to invest in cryptocurrency because it is too risky. I'll recommend only youth and bit elderly to invest in cryptocurrency rather than old and retired because the younger people can still have chance to make another money even if they lost all their money in cryptos.  
Bitcoin Guy

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:27:09 PM

Just one advice I frequently heard - never invest more than what you cannot afford to lose. 

- To be or not to be, that is the question. -
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: